Hello user. Have a seat by the fire and tell me about your problems. If you need to vent about something...

Hello user. Have a seat by the fire and tell me about your problems. If you need to vent about something, I'll be listening. If you need advice, I'll try my best to give it. If you just need somebody to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on, I'll try and be that person for a little while. I'm here to help with whatever you need.

The only lonely self-bump
Maybe I should try again when there aren't so many feels threads up.

I'll chill in here for a bit.
I got nothing going on feels worthy
Decent job good girlfriend the only problem is I don't really know where I'm going in life.

I feel like life has been on autopilot for over a year now (or at least I think a year). Feels bad man.

Yeah I mean I go to work come home hang out with gf and play games but I don't want to be doing this till the day I die I want something more.

Shit man. Only two things bother me.

I'm kinda tired of school. Almost finished with 3rd year of college and well... I just don't wanna keep it up. I only keep going cause i probably won't get a chance later in life and family pressure. I don't know what to do... like it's killing me inside.

And well I'm a 20 year old virgin. Like, I'm fat (chubby?) and I'm kinda bad at flirting. I'd like to lose it or get a gf but I'm actually really boring. I don't know what to do. This chick I was talking too just stopped talking to me.

at least you have a gf

Thank you for joining the thread.
Not knowing where we're going in life is incredibly common, I think. Some people take comfort in not having a plan, and rolling with the punches, but for a lot of people it's a source of a lot of anxiety. Not sure if it helps knowing this, but even if most people you ask don't admit it, I think this is pretty common. Do you have any big aspirations or goals?

That's a tough spot. How has it been on autopilot? Stuck doing the same things, unsure of a direction, stuck in the same situation?

Having a girlfriend isn't the solution to every problem, its nice but its not the end goal in life.

Sup, not much going on in my life, but let's talk. I'm a brazillian bastard working in a non profitable organisation, almost graduating, just this semester and I'm done. I'm not very well right now, stepped on a nail yesterday, it hurt like a mofo. If I don't die of jawlocker, I intend to work my way into Canada. Do you believe in karma?

Welcome to life, everyone thinks this way.

I'm not sure my 2 options are either a mechanic or a software developer
>Mechanic is in incredibly high demand but its fucking hard work and terrible on your body
>Every other person nowadays wants to become a software developer or a programmer of some sort so its hard finding a job

been going to uni full time and working 40hrs a week. Drive at least 10 hrs going to each. Stuck doing the same shit everyday. Sometimes whole days go by and I get stuff done, assignments turned in and emails sent but when I go to bed if feels like I just woke up.

But at least you have someone to talk to, possibly come home to. tbh I'm a 25 y/o kissless virgin so I really don't know what it's like to have a girlfriend.

You own nothing, not even your memories. Everything is shared with leech pussies because karma is real

No problem HERE, I am married and i have many mistress. GFY

I understand how you feel. Do you think you could be doing something better with your time if you weren't in school? As in, do you have any backup/other plans? And the sudden silence always hurts. I'm not sure how to help you fix being boring, I think I'm a rather boring person myself. I don't think I can help with getting you more confident with flirting either. I can't really do that for myself, so I don't feel I'm authorized to give advice on it.

Well here's to hoping you don't die. I hope you feel better soon. I don't really believe in karma, but I don't really believe in much at all for that matter. Here's hoping you can get yourself to Canada, friend.

Sounds like a pretty sad life tbh

Finally getting past intense emotional pain after being in dumpsville all winter, population me and now I have occipital neuralgia. So it's been replaced with debilitating nerve pain. Yay!

>Thank you for joining the thread.

not user you're replying to

it's stressful, but not sad. I used to think the same as you until I started getting mistresses. now I'm ok with it.

No backup plan. Like I can play the saxophone just mediocrely. Else I'm screwed. Majoring in engineering.

Well I'm kinda just in limbo then. Can't get girls yet I want a relationship for a while

Every kid thinks they want to be a developer now. I'd go with mechanic since you seem to think they're in some way related. Combustion engine, time complexity and data structures

Been losing all interest in video games. I log on to the games that I had always enjoyed. I can never get myself to start the games. Just end up logging off and going to bed. I get in bed by 730 and am asleep by 930. Im just so tired when Im not actually doing anything. Hoping this phase will pass.

fuck you this OP is the least faggoty OP ever

OP is still a faggot of course

is it permanent?

I know how you feel. A monotonous day fades into a monotonous week, into a monotonous month... I always underestimate the importance of variety. End up feeling unfulfilled and the whole thing seems pointless. I'm hoping things turn out better for you soon.

Damn, that sounds incredibly rough. Are you okay? Here's to you feeling better soon.

What the fuck am I going to do with my life in about 2 years. Won't be obligated to anyone or anything at that point and probably have $50k+ saved

I really like manual labor for some reason. But if i follow that for a career I know it would disappoint my parents. Ive done too well in school to just a job in a trade.

It's been going on for a month now and I'm in the process of checking out various treatments for it. If it goes on much longer I might try anti depressants because I hear that can help.

trying to back up my phone, but i have to delete some pictures first.

it's painful to remember how insecure and mentally ill i used to be

Yeah it is. Sometimes I just have to laugh at it all though. Oh well I'm cursed who gives a fuck I'll be dead one day at least sort of mentality.

Really wanna ask this coworker grill out (im 26 shes 18) but dunno how to go about it and cba to deal with the complex range of emotions whether she says yes or no. Kinda driving me crazy.

good luck user. chronic pain is such a bitch

Im in my senior year of high school
Only see pressure in college with no real fun or enjoyment ahead
As the rest of this school year goes by Im starting to care less and less about my future and that's causing me to worry that I'll end up going only to flunk out and disappoint my parents

I feel like i don't know what to do with my life, schooling systems trash, no interests, genuinly want to be a hermit

I've been there before. Have you lost interest in anything else? That plus the just wanting to sleep are highly indicitave of depression. Of course, chances are you already know this, and maybe I'm wrong. But I know exactly how you feel and I'm also hoping you make it out soon.

Thank you user.

Do whatever you want. If you don't know, maybe try and find out what you'd like to do in the meantime?

There's nothing wrong with being in a trade. If it's what you want to do, then by all means you should try and do it. Maybe you could try to get them to understand? Any good parents wouldn't be upset at their child doing what they want.

Today me and my wife, the woman of my life, decided to separate. We're in our 30's, after 5 years being married and another 6 years together before that, she finally decided that she doesn't want to ever have kids, something which I really want in my life.

Besides that, she's been in a major depression for the past 3-4 years, sinking into borderline and frequently talking about suicide. She's finally treating herself, and the meds are helping to keep her stable as she finally starts a job and comes back to life.

I had so much hope until this morning, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

So many years, so many memories, all gone, leaving an emptiness that seems to fill every corner of my life.

It hurts like hell...

I see myself in the same spot in a couple years. Seems nice on the surface. Having a nice house, doing whatever I want, but the more Ive thought about it the more I realise just how lonely I would get.

me except sophmore

Thanks man. Hey if worse comes to worse I could always take up heroin! I'm a jazz musician so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

I legit kinda just wanna be a bum. But then I live off savings and that's retarded.. Really would love to have a small apartment in a nice city and then an off grid setup in bumfuck nowhere. But I would definitely need more than $50k to get it all off the ground. Maybe I'll just be a bum till one of my family dies and I inherit lots of money. Fuck it.

Wow man. I'm really sorry.

Bro im at a high end college and let me tell you

it is SO much easier than high school

bro,

universities here are cucked

then be a hermit user

learn survival skills instead of going to college.

I would probably freeze to death in christchurch winter/middle of summer

Ive never been able to adjust to the city life. My fall back for when I cant keep going how Im going is probably going to be joining some hippy community off the grid just to be able to fit somewhere

Old memories always hurt. It's good to hear that you seem to be doing better though.

The big milestones in life often lead to uncertainty. The best I can give you is just to give college a shot, as it could turn out to be better than you expect.

The beat I got is trying to figure out what you would want to do with your life - maybe look for an interest that can spark a passion. I don't know, unfortunately. I'm sorry. But if you really do want to be a hermit then do that. Whatever makes you happy, man.

Eurofag? can't speak for those universities

but i can say that large changes are more of an opportunity than a risk

What university do you attend?
I ended up committing to Stevens institute of technology

Aus-Lite fag, dont want student loan

university of california, san diego

I'm extremely sorry to hear that, user. We're here for you.

I think about death a lot, feel to much empathy for people that care to kms,

Nice
Thanks for the heads up and the hope

See myself either here or on my own not even acknowledging my birthday. Actually having a party isnt something ive ever really tried doing, but the idea of one sounds so nice.

I sometimes think about death but I'm too scared to do it
I don't worry too much about other people because I feel as though I never really mattered to them anyway

GTFO of mom house user, have friend, sofa surf, no friend, flat

I've been cheated on 3 times in my life, all after one another... and I can't stop thinking about how i'm going to be broken once more. What do?

Thanks guys...

It's hard to even know who I am anymore, hard to see a way forward through so much emptiness, over the past weeks I feel like a ghost walking through life, with people and things just moving around me, passing through me.

Fuck, nothing has ever hurt this much in my life...

I feel like I cant properly think about it as i cant get past the fact that it would fuck up so many people, death is nothing to fear user

Should have listened when I saw this a couple years ago. Most human affection Ive gotten has been hugs from my mom

Thanks. Have found house of own. Have 100 friend and happy

I'm pretty happy with life at the moment. 2 years clean from dope, got a car and my own place, good job and all. I still fear that if I ever become unhappy again I'll start using

haha, fucking autistics think they can drag down semi autistic chad

god dammit

"I'm underage!"

Living for others is excruciatingly hard. But the fact that you don't kill yourself for the sake of others shows that you're a very strong person. Worth caring about. Hold on for just a little longer, user.

I've done the same thing - I try to acknowledge my birthday as little as possible. A party does sound nice, you should throw one. Buy yourself a cake, I'd happily have a slice with you. Happy birthday, user.

I don't know, user. I really can't help you here. I can't give any relationship advice. I'm sorry. There's got to be somebody out there for you. I'm hoping you find them soon.

I've been holding it in all year but people come to visit me and it just pisses me off so stop visiting me. Stay off my land and GET OUT ME SWAMP.

I`m underage.

Wasted two years of my life in college for a trade I didn't enjoy working in post grad. Wasted $30g of grandparents money. Tried to drink myself to death dealing with being a virgin and having depression and social anxiety.
Started playing guitar again after a 5 year hiatus and want to have a career in music. Stuck in good paying factory job but it's a dead end and takes away from practicing guitar. Moved back in with parents and don't have many friends.
>Feels shitty being a 21yr old virgin

Just remember when you shut them out they wont always come back when you change your mind

what makes you virgin, looks, autism or both

I'm not a bad looking guy. I had a problem with social anxiety and low self esteem. I went to college parties and danced with girls but never had the confidence to seal the deal.

The reason why I'm scared of death is that I'm scared of the pain.
My friend killed himself earlier this month. I knew him for years and kept up with him after he moved away and now all that's left of him is a nice little webpage that describes how his family misses him. The only way I found out was by his online friends told me. I never really got to know why he ended up that way and I probably never will as I wasn't close enough to him
This is the same with everyone I know. In school im just a side friend who sometimes gets invited out or has to include myself to do anything. No one really wants to do anything with me. At home im alone for a majority and just kill time with video games.
I don't want to feel the pain that comes with death and even if there are painless ways im still somehow afraid of them. But peoplewise I don't think I will fuck anybody up with my death the way you would.

just try talking to girl outside of party, maybe go for more relationship then freak out about wanting to lose your virginity, just find a girl you like, not just for looks and talk to here, if she likes you she shouldn't care

Good job on breaking the habit, and I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you. Here's to hoping you won't feel the temptation again.

I'm sorry to hear all of that, user. I'm glad you have a goal to work towards, though, and something that (hopefully) makes you happy. I hope you can find the career in music you want.

I'm extremely sad because I'm a fucking idiot, I have taken too much MDMA and my serotonin level is too low now, si I'm chemically sad.

I also think that killing yourself painfully defeats the point, hanging shouldn't hurt/very quick.

you can find differnt people user, try move

Honestly the time you have sex and WHO you have sex with matter a lot differently both before and after.

Before, it's "SEX ASAP"

After, it's "I wish I lost my virginity to someone I loved more // was moer attractive // whatever"

I'm trying to put myself out there man. Rejection has always bothered me but I'm getting better.

Thanks man most people doubt me. I just wanna make an affordable living. Fame means nothing to me.

My fucking back is a mess. I want to go to work tomorrow, but every morning my back goes to shit. I can lay down and sleep no problem, but then I cant get out of bed in the morning. Shit sucks.

I'm a drug cooker and maker, I like this but I loss a lot of friends, they reject me because of my business and my new friends...
Before I went I my first illegal rave party I was a geek who like programming, play world of warcraft and read heroic fantasy books...

I can't get over a girl that I feel in love last year. it hurts so much I'm legit on the edge of killing myself

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you okay? Are you doing anything to get it treated?

So overall would you say it's been good or bad? Unfortunately I can see why friends would try not to get involved, as the drug trade doesn't exactly have the best record. That said I hope you're doing well. Every user here deserves to be happy.

I take it things didn't work out? I'm really sorry to hear that. Relationships I can't really give advice on, but the best I can give you is to plead with you not to kill yourself. I'm certain you can find somebody.

I have extreme self esteem issues to the point that i think when other people say basically anything i think they are secretly meaning to make fun of me and that everybody including my family and friends hate me.

The sad part is that i have a decemt if a bit isolated life and this stems from hating myself. Not sure why i hate myself so much but its probably related to emotional.abuse from my father as a kid.

Abuse can lead to all sorts of problems, including the ones you named. I can empathize with those problems as well, I don't think very highly of myself at all and I don't expect others to either. I'm so sorry you had to go through that and I'm hoping things look up for you soon.

Hey guys. That fire looks toasty as hell, and this is honestly relaxing me.

I've been fighting depression for over a year now, it feels like it's been the longest fucking year of my life. I'm constantly lonely and suicidal, i feel like a fuck up daily, I'm socially awkward and have ocd that constantly harasses me. I can't get a girlfriend no matter how hard i fucking try, I'm in love with a close friend, and I'm failing three classes. I already failed about four, and this is only about the end of my sophomore year in HS. I had to stop smoking weed because it stressed me way to much, and im considering starting to smoke cigarettes, because they feel nice and give me a way to relax at any time. I just want to know what my next step should be. Thanks for this thread op, I feel loved and less alone.

self esteem issues and anxiety are a shitty combination user. if you hate yourself it's hard to believe that others aren't talking about you behind your back.

it's the kind of thing a therapist can help with, but usually only meds and coping mechanisms.

Here's to you friend, I hope Canada is to your liking, I hear the weed is shit!

>I take it things didn't work out?
I'm to foregone to even go into details..

This girl and I were caught up in an intense and dramatic situation where we were manipulated by a sociopath.

I wouldn't have found out what was going on if not for insane coincidences I can really only attribute to some cosmic power, and I say this as a skeptic.

The sociopath, and his friend, were going to ruin this girl. She wanted unconditional love and they were mentally and emotionally abusive.

I helped her get away from the both of them but lost her in the process.

I care for her deeply. I wish we could have gotten to know each other genuinely.

I think I love her. I'm just not in love with her.
And she doesn't have feelings for me anymore.

It hurts. There have been other girls, new friends, new experiences, but I don't feel the sense of companionship with them that I felt with her.

Girl likes me, she's ugly, not a mean person irl, what do I do

Well i finally scheduled an appointment with a psychologist next month and started working out. Just anything to keep my mind off of this shit until the appointment. I see it as basically my last resort to stop from shooting myself.

I need to take control of my life, but it's just so hard. How can I improve myself so that I can tackle my problems?

I'm glad to hear that the thread helps you feel loved, that makes it all worth it. As for the more unfortunate aspects of your post I know what the social awkwardness and depression and loneliness is like. Despite offering to give advice, I'm actually not that good at giving it (as can be seen by reading some of my previous posts), so I can't quite tell you what your next step should be. I'm sorry. But I'm hoping that things look up for you soon. I wish I could help more.

You have to be honest with yourself. Are you around her level of attractiveness? How badly do you desire companionship of any sort? If you arent interested its better to just let her know and save her and you time and hardship imo.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost her, but you did the right thing in getting her out of that situation. I'm sure she is incredibly grateful.

I wish I knew, user. I have yet to do it myself. But from what I've been told it's all about setting manageable goals and staying focused. Taking one large dream and dividing it into easily-doable tasks or things to learn. I wish I knew for sure.

Thank you.

She isn't grateful, really. She might be, if she knew.

I didn't tell her how much I cared for her, or the effort it took. She doesn't want to talk to me.