Ey Sup Forums, just had a 'tussle' with a bug

ey Sup Forums, just had a 'tussle' with a bug
>be me, amerifag in tennessee
>sitting there on computer, look up at ceiling and see black dot with an abundance of legs
>looks like a spider, but assume its a stink bug because of its shape so i dont sling a shoe at it (last time i killed a stink bug the smell lingered in my room for half a week)
>coming towards me in a slow pace so i get this idea to start playing the imperial march theme
>stare down the bug as the song plays, this nigga stops dead in his tracks
>look at bug and utter "fight me"
>bug then detaches both front and middle legs from the ceiling
>looks at me back
>"i said fight me cunt"
>staring continues, but out of nowhere he fucking jumps up and begins to fly towards me in a left-to-right pace
>before i could gather what is happening i yell "HOLY FUCKING SHIT"
>grab dictionary sitting on desk and sling it towards the fucker
>hes so quick it dosent even hit him but he flies off in a diffrent direction under my desk
>fucking bugs
>kinda scared to put my feet near that part of the desk
pic related to what it kinda looked like, keep in mind it was dark in my room
satan's pet bug

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Kill-a-Stink-Bug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those fucking cocksuckers aim for you! Can't tell you how many times they leap off a wall and fly right into my face.

there's a reason they call them assassin bugs

Stinkbug isn't an assassin bug, completely different

Live in Ohio and these fucks are starting to awaken
First experience with them this year was two days ago one of these cucks flew on me in the shower
Killed it and had to deal with the shitty smell

Fuck the goddamn chinks who brought these shitstains here
Can't wait to be endlessly bombarded by these cocksuckers in summer

as i said, couldn't tell what it was. coulda been a assassin bug for all i know.

Real talk, I Fucking Hate Stink Bugs.

My house is in the woods, and it's almost 100 years old, these fucking things won't stop. As soon as I flush one, another appears. If I don't do anything about them when I first hear them buzzing in my blinds, a week later there are 50-100 dead ones on my windowsill/floor.

Does anybody have any methods of preventing or keeping these things away? Possibly luring them to one location? I find if I keep a warm light on at all times they're attracted to it, but other than that I can't concentrate them for shit.

yeah, its spring over here so i take it they're starting to awake all across 'murica

CHINA MAN FUCKING CHINA BUG

Who has a physical dictionary anymore?

don't flush em, grab them and go outside and kill them, you flush them and they come right back
use air freshener, and attempt using bug sprays that kill on contact

Try not to smash, the smell attracts others. Flush them down the toilet if possible.

Fuck I never understood the smell until i woke up with one on my face about 2 years ago. Now I can smell them constantly. FUcking hate them.

Me.
I use it as a paperweight mostly

its like that chink was lining up for a kamikaze.

wikihow.com/Kill-a-Stink-Bug

I don't really have a 'infestation' problem, they just spike up every now and then, this'll be helpful for when i fucking smash one on accident and unleash the shitstorm of satan's hellspawn

What kills them best is get a wide mouthed bottle with lid, fill it with water and dish detergent, not soap (ex. Dawn, Palm Olive, Joy, etc.) trap fuckers in bottle and they drown, the soap clogs their lungs.

I've also killed them with fire before. Blowtorch, they get crispy and pop.

Another good way to kill them is take a pump action pellet rifle, don't load a pellet, dry fire it point blank on them. Typically it dislodges their head from torso and they don't stink. It's fun but you'll be searching all over for body parts.

bad news everyone
>get up from chair
>start to exit room to piss, about to open door when i feel something weird combust at the bottom of my foot
>look down and see the stink bug's corpse neatly fitted into the floor smashed open
>mfw
>the smell, oh boy
i now have 2 fans on in the direction of the stink bug's carcass with my door open attempting to remove the smell, just got done spraying multiple air fresheners

ATTENTION
This is for the war on Stinkbugs. If you live on the east coast like I do, it is a daily struggle against these bastards.
What we in my family do for stinkbugs is add about 1-2 tbsp of dish soap to a mason jar and dilute it in hot water. Then we tape up a paper cone for catching stinkbugs without agitating or touching them.

Simply shake the cone over the jar and drop them in. They die in a minute.
Keep the jar out in the open where it can be easily accessed and not knocked over, so that not only can you dispose of bugs quickly, but they also see their dead brethren.

For outdoor use, dilute same amount in a spray bottle and apply about three sprays to each bug. They will drop dead in a minute or two, because they absorb the soap through their carapace.
ALSO the soap smells nice, covers up their own scent which -ATTRACTS- more. So don't squish.
THE MORE YOU KNOW

Remember, every one you kill is hundress less potential children.

Correction: detergent. Not soap. But you get the deal.

10-4.

Aye aye captain

I'm also an Ohio fag and user isn't joking they are all over the place here

What's your address?
I could come help you out no prob.
I'm free all week, lemmeknow.

What of you guys met up
Became best friends
Grow old as buds
"how'd you two dudes meet? Such a great friendship"
'Oh that's one of Grandpa's old war buddies'
"We killed bugs back in the Stinkbugs wars."