How do you make a girl horny ?

how do you make a girl horny ?

whisper these 3 words into her ear:

Step 1: have money

press into a spot on either side of her lower back, at the same height as her elbow and about a thumb's width from her spine

Suck my cock

A nice hot cosby.

you don't because you're ugly

Being physically attractive is probably an initial factor. Being socially bearable is probably another. helps. Other than that, I don't know. Do stuff to her vagina.

Where's my diner?

on your knees

get your strapon

Get your dick out and helicopter it in her pussy nigga

Say "I have a gun."

/thread

u hav to rub a rose on her cooch

SHOW HER MY WALLET..I MEAN A RICH MAN'S WALLET.MY WALLET WOULD DRY HER UP.

Only a girl can make herself horny, if she wants to have sex then her body will respond accordingly. There's nothing a guy can do to make that happen. If she says she's not interested and she's wet then she is and probably doesn't want to do it for some psychological reason (she's cheating on her bf etc) and if she says she does and she's dry then she probably doesn't but is just doing it for your gratification. Though drugs can dry them up too...

Step 1: be cool and build attachment
Step 2: be cool and work your way into finding out where she likes being touched
Step 3: Figure out her kinks and use them i.e ass grabbing, choking, role play
Step 4: rub her over her panties then go down on her before sliding in 1 finger then the dick
Experience: i have a 17 year old gf who was a virgin til i came along

have you tried not being ass ugly?

Booze...

Fear has been proven to make both men and women horny.

Outside of that, you're on to innate biochemistry that is probably beyond your ability to manipulate artificially.

winking at them has always been a pretty good panty dropper for me. Maybe not being fat and disgusting?