Western Michigan vs Toledo Game thread

Udefeated #21 WMU Broncos vs 9-2 Toledo Rockets in historic Waldo stadium in Kalamazoo

Can WMU run the table?

It's gonna be a shootout!

7-14 in the first quarter

Lucky that wasn't targeting

>woman commentator
yeah, not watching this shit

I wonder how hard it is to get a good crowd on the Friday after THanksgiving in a college town.

ARE YOU ASSUMING THEIR GENDER

Whatever she's not terrible. She's providing color. I wonder if she's black that would be funny.

Found the fag

Sucks to settle for a figgie there but momemtum still on the Broncos' side. Go broncos!

Refball

>Western Michigan tackling

Jesus man.

Who do you think would win if WMU played HURR state next week?

Say what you will about the female announcer, she caught what the play-by-play guy missed and corrected him.

To his credit he owned his mistake.

Considering they are getting destroyed by Chair Force Hurr State would be rhythmically slapped.

Boise state is only down by two scores, if they come back, all is forgotten and forgiven in the rankings.

STUFFED LIKE A THANKSGIVING TURKEY

Damn, Toledo's o-line got blown tf back on that fourth down

All time receiving record set

> being this insecure

did your mom start pegging you when you were just getting your boy hairs?

That's very cool.

They say he has a future in the NFL, what round would you say he's going to go in?

Decent but not the top unless there's something I haven't heard. I'd guess 3rd or 4th.

Well we don't need to worry about that anymore.

Technically still not over but I agree, looks bad for Boise State (who I really like ever since they beak Oklahoma with that Statue of Liberty play, I saw that live).

With Nebraska and Boise losing, if WMU wins they should climb the rankings a bit!

Oh shit and houston lost, too.

WMU could legit be top 15 in the country with a few lucky breaks. and is on track for a New Year's Day Six bowl, right?

Navy is the only team with a prayer of catching them.

I didn't realize that boise state fucking fumbled inside the opponents' 10 yard line. Holy mistake batman

Catching Western Michigan?

Also Houston wasn't eligible because the G5 slot MUST be a conference champ and Navy already clinched the division.

>Catching Western Michigan?
For the G5 autobid to the Cottonb Owl, yes.

Yeah, but Houston's loss really hurts Navy's resume. Now they won't have a win over a ranked team anymore.

How many more games does Navy have? wouldn't WMU have to lose two games for Navy to leapfrog them?

They will still have what, 4 wins over teams better than anything Western will have?

Navy has SMU, AACCG, and Army. All comes down to how much respect the committee gives them. I'm inclined to believe they will go ahead and give it to Western because they don't want the bullshit involved in waiting an extra week to determine the bid (because if Navy is the G5 rep the bid is held until the Army/Navy game).

Good point. Only "ranked" team Navy beat and it turns out they will end the season unranked.

I think if WMU finishes the season undefeated though it will be a moot point, right?

You're saying if somehow WMU loses, the committee might wait to see if Navy wins out?

I don't put anything past the committee. WMU isn't "strong" enough for them.

Ok let me try to be a little clearer. Overall record means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It's where are they ranked by the committee at the end of the season. We saw last year with Marshall that record alone means nothing.

The highest ranked G5 champ at the end of the season gets an autobid, this year to the Cotton.

Right now it's:
Western Michigan
Navy
>implying anyone else matters

If both win their conference, then the committee has to make a decision.

If they pick Western then they go to the Cotton.

If they pick Navy then the committee has to wait for Army/Navy. If Navy wins they go to the Cotton. If Army wins, Western goes to the Cotton.

Ah so the rule is "highest ranked G5 champ."

So what I'm saying is that if WMU wins out, they won't pick/wait for Navy.

My question to you is, though, (since you're super knowledgeable and this is a fun discussion--hope you're at least somewhat engaged), what if both WMU and Navy lose their conference championship games?

Then it's a complete mess. My guess would be South Florida, San Diego State, or Wyoming.

Then they look at another g5 campion? Anyone near the bubble?

Oh shit I went to a campus of USF for a few years back in the day, go bulls!

Thanks

not if East Carolina and USF both win tomorrow.

Guess where the AAC title will be? Yep, Tampa.

Even if USF wins the American they won't be in position to rank higher than Western Michigan. USF needs the chaos scenario and still has to worry about whoever wins the MWC.

BTFO
T
F
O

there is literally no one in town right now except for really far out of state students and people who aren't students and wont buy tickets.

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

>all these cucks
kill urself u fucking nu male faggots

Wow I thought that was going to be a scoop and score for a second!

Tom Flacco when?

Oh shit I had to look it up, he's the backup QB eh?

He's actually a runner, too, doesn't play anything like Joe.

As in runs track and field?

Doesn't he also play baseball?

idk, I just mean that he's a running QB

he ded

gay

What happened? I just turned on the game

Close early, Western pulled away around halftime. It's a pretty standard blowout.

gave that ref the ol whatfor

2ez