Tfw genital warts

>tfw genital warts

Fuck me guys. I def wanna commit sudoku

Btw if any of you use tinder..just don't. That's where I got them from.

dumbass, it's spelled soccer

Yo, I have them to. Not really too much to worry about. Besides wanting a disease free family...

They can be passed down to children?

Did u raw dog? Did u nut inside her at least?

dude, thats a single cluster. get that shit frozen/scid bathed off and youre good to go
who the fuck doesnt have hpv in 2017 anyway?
come back to me when youve got aids and we'll talk

Yes I did both

ohhhhh shit

You gunna get scared from the ice treatments

You've never had an pussy, have you?

I've seen this shitty picture before. Cut your dick off, OP.

seriously like 75% of men have hpv, it's 2017 ffs

I have both hpv and herps

that's just one tiny wart it can easily be removed, grow up

It looks like HPV.
I have HSV2, mines not going away. Quit being a bitch.

How's herpes? Do you know which bitch gave it to you?

Tell me the story of you getting herpes and finding out you actually had it

It's really not that bad. I only have a breakout like once every three months or so. Warts is worse cause they're always there unless you do something about them.

Yes I am pretty sure I know who gave it to me but not positive. She was my girlfriend and I cheated on her with a really hot scene girl slut and my gf confronted her and made her admit to it by telling her she had herpes now. The girl called me just freaking out on me and crying for giving her herpes. It was actually really hilarious except for all the bullshit it caused between my gf and I.

Look up apple cider vinegar for gental warts. Works fuckin wonders.... Had some, now have none.

Oh, also, stop shaving until they are gone. Shaving spreads it around. Learned that the hard way.

I'm pretty sure, but can't confirm, I got it from the girl I lost my virginity to, which was about three years ago. I just discovered last year. I was with my latest girl and there was what looked like a zit, thought it was just an infected hair. But then like the very next day I had a massive out break and it was incredibly painful.
Went to the doctor, they tested me, came back negative, but told me that sometimes it doesn't show in the blood test. I went and got a second opinion and was told it was something else, but they didn't test it...for some reason.
Then I went over seas and had another break out, came back and had another couple break outs and got tested again. This time positive.
It seemed like the break outs are getting closer together than they use to, which is generally the opposite of what happens, at least that's what I hear.

you can pinch them off with your fingernails or nail clippers. there are no nerves in them so pain is minimal. spot will heal

Well, I suppose not if you don't fuck them, but I hadn't really thought about it like that.

If it's herpes you can give it to your wife, and if she has an out break during birth, and doesn't have a c-section, the child can get it.

You sure it's not a shaving rash?