FUCK YOU! IN THIS THREAD WE INSULT EACH OTHER FOR NO REASON!

FUCK YOU! IN THIS THREAD WE INSULT EACH OTHER FOR NO REASON!

It is my sincerest wish that you have pleasant dreams tonight, and tomorrow leaves you with goals accomplished.

Why would i do that that's mean

FUCK YOU!

AND YOU TOO!

Suck my wang you bald-headed goof

bump

You seem like a nice fella that sucks a lot of cocks for charity, but then keep the money, but use a sizeable portion to feed hungry kids..

Fuckin rollercoaster nigger cunt.

I hope you have an alright day tomorrow, user.

You guys are so fucking ugly, not even Bob the Builder could fix you.

So basically nothing's changed

God what a fucking spineless faggot you are

I hope your kids never learn to read

Checked

HOLY FUCK, WHAT A WASTE.

I'M ONLY CHECKING YOUR QUADS BECAUSE YOU WASTED THEM.

faggot.

Like people on Sup Forums don't do that already

I hope that on the day you're lying in the hospital bed, breathing your last breath, as the nurse pulls the sheet over your head that there will be no one there to hold your hand.

Are you aware everyone only merely tolerates your presence?

If you guys don't shape up I am going to leave this thread. I mean it now.

When do you think you'll come to terms with your overwhelming mediocrity in every aspect of life?

I hope that one day you have a wonderful home and family and you get all the chicken tenders and dubs that you have ever wondered, but in the process you suffer a series of bad luck involving the IRS and you're forced to spend the rest of your days at the local public library where they let you in out of pity, even though you do not have a library card.

ayy lmao

I hope you survive a fire but are badly burned

>needs someone to hold his hand

cunt

I hope you find the love of your life, only to lose them to a long and painful battle with cancer only months after proposing. Marriage never came. It never will.

You dogcock jerking harpy, you think anybody gives a rat fuck about your pompously ignorant opinion?

ASSHOLE WHO CAN ONLY SHIT LIQUID BECAUSE THE ATTACHED COLON IS DAMAGE!

Waste of skin

>Just a babby, never seen the intensity of someone dying.

I'm not ashamed to want someone there with me in my final moments, because I'm a decent human being. You on the other hand are an edgy cunt that tries to make people think they're some self-reliant and strong willed individual. But by trying to constantly point that fact out to people, expose the truth that they're lonely and scared no one will ever truly care for them.

Fuck that shit, I hope you're conscious for your own autopsy

>Now That's What I Call Edgy

I hope I'm conscious for yours.

Anons, I sincerely hope that the forces of evil become confused on the way to your homes. I love each and every one of you beautiful Catholic circus train wrecks.

Piece of shit can't even put together a well-thought-out insult.

You made the Jews want to get in the oven

OH SHIT

One day, you'll walk down the street and instead of being shunned for finally leaving home. You'll be ignored and forgotten, a far worse fate than mockery.

You can't maintain an erection through lovemaking and it is putting a strain on your relationships.

Piece of shit can't understand grammar.

One day you'll leave your house, and humankind will be worse off for it.

Fucking retard, you think I'm not a virgin.

Your single testicle isn't really doing the job of two, no matter how often you reassure yourself. The curves in your face are changing, and those testosterone injections just aren't cutting it.

You came the other day while thinking about Jim at work, and you've been trying to forget about it or make excuses. But deep down you know.

This guy's a fucking virgin.

I had SOME faith in you. Guess I expected too much of a cum bubble like you. Crawl back into your daddies cock

Right after you take your mouth off of it.

And you're not a virgin? It must've been a perfect fucking match to find someone who didn't laugh at your three inch dick.

I wouldn't suck you father's syphilitic cock if he paid me.

Only when erect :^)

I hope that one day, while you're on the toilet, you take such a massive shit you have to deal with anal fissures for the rest of your life.

So that's why you do it for free? I've been wondering about that!

I suppose that one time you sucked a Taiwanese hooker's STD ridden dick didn't count?

I hope one day you all look back on this moment and understand you could have spent it better. But the moment is gone and you'll never get it back.

Wow good job user you got me there

I'm literally wasting time at an airport until my plane arrives. The fuck else am I going to do? Play games? Watch a movie? All a waste of time.

Now, on to you.

Are you aware that you too are posting in this thread, making you just as guilty and insulting yourself just the same as everyone else? Your psychology must be so weak-spined as to actively insult yourself just so you can contribute and feel part of something other than just yourself for one moment in time. That's the real sad part here: By desperately trying to feel accepted and part of something, you actively harm yourself for it. You parents must have paid very little attention to you.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING TRAP LOVING BALL LICKER I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY THE BIG LONG ONION SMELLING DICK OF SHREK

youz a bitch, and so is your aunt.

Yeah I like traps. And manly men. I mean I AM gay after all.

ILL BUTTFUCK YOUR DEAD GRANDMOTHERS VAGINA, YOU HORSE CUM DRINKING NECROPHILE

At least he ain't a nig like you!!