Howdy y'all, would love to hear any green text stories/experiences with any big girls of the slutty kind...

Howdy y'all, would love to hear any green text stories/experiences with any big girls of the slutty kind, but any kind of sexual experiences with one is great as well.

Sure

>Date 28 year woman
>400lbs huge as fuck
>Nipples as big as my thumbs
>Pussy that was a loose rubber mitten
>Said she had a tight pussy
>Could stick my fist and 4 fingers from my other hand

Hope you enjoy that op

Nice

Let's hear your experiences op.

>be me
>be 19
>love fat chicks
>post on craigslist specifically asking for fatties to fuck
>get response from 50+ year old ham planet
>says she likes my dick but needs us to do anal
>fuckyeah.jpg
>meet up, her face if fugly but that ass doe
>probably 350+
>get to the motel and she rips my pants off
>starts slurping that dong like milkshake is coming out of it
>she strips and presents me the booty
>fucked her for hours and ended up covered from stomach to knees in shit

worth it

I love them because most land whales treat any attention like you're the only person in the world. Like I'm easily a solid 7 and I can get skinny bitches all day but hammies act so fucking grateful that you actually are nice to them that they try crazy hard. Plus I like making people feel liked. Fatties don;t get it often.

>image.jpg

Friendly reminder that this has been posted from an Apple mobile device and you can close the thread and let it 404, folks. Meanwhile, I'll sage it. No need to thank me, just doing my friendly bit to make this board great again.

Slut story
>in hs
>18
>been dating one girl gor 8 months, refused to put out
>craving it from my ex
>freshman, 13 or 14, next to me on bus
>we talk about my lack of sex life
>"wow" she says "want me to...idk, come over and blow you?"
>WUT.jpeg
>"yeah, user. I feel bad for you. Let me come over."
>get off bus, wait one hour
>freshman shows up
>let her in
>makeout hard, she slobs my knob.
"Are you sure youre cool with this?
>"i..really like you. So yes, if this helps."
>fuck the shit outta her. Feels so cash.
>cum inside
>never date her

Was fucking a thick Mexican beauty for a long time. Despite her weight she was very popular. She dropped jaws with her tits and her face is absolutely precious. She's a nasty slut and fucks anyone who comes on to her. Need to hit her up again. Not fat like the girl in the pic though, but definitely thick!

>Me, at graduate school
>Secretary/admin assistant that runs shit
>Probably pushing 180 or so, maybe more. ok face, fairly large gut
>Year older than me (I'm 31)
>Moved into my apartment complex by herself
>Pretty sure she's in love with me, invites me out
>I go over there sometimes b/c my microwave's broken
>Went out drinking with friends to celebrate graduation, she came out too. We drank a fuckton and she drove me home.
>Went to her apartment and watched Chappelle and drank til 5am, then I left
>Told me a bunch of ho stories (she says she has ho'llergies wtf)

I'm really not attracted to her, I'm not attracted to big girls at all... But I fuck unattractive women if I'm super drunk and haven't been laid in a while.

Been quite a while until I've gotten laid and I drink alot these days, but I get the feeling she'll get super clingy and she's on a ton of psychiatric meds.

Niiiice. Always great when the girl is real slutty but looks cute as heck

Who dis check that keeps getting posted here. I dig her body though.

I repair people's phones on the side, and found this chick on a guy's phone a couple years back. She's got that cute, almost bbw body that I like, so i've held onto them.

we seriously have different taste in women! no offence user.

I think another part of it is that she's got no idea that someone's out there circulating her nudes, lulz

i think she could care less.

Oh man it sucks though. I fell in love with this girl she's SO great. But she won't be tied down to any man. And if she does she'll cheat. She's a huge slut but she's a beautiful Mexican girl.

used to have a thing for degrading fat girls, so spent a lot of time on craigslist lurking and posting ads

i fucked heaps of whales, some of them i had to pay for but it was worth it because i wanted SLUTS and not narcissistic fat cunts

all them craved dick and talked nasty shit

the craziest was when i found an insecure fat girl who was like 22 and only had sex one time with her also virgin boyfriend but broke up with him because he was small. so i broke her in and she was depraved as fuck, she didnt know what to do, but was so horny that she did anything i asked. i cummed all over her face and made her lick it up

never saw her again

fatties rule

i forgot to add the near-virgin girl posted the ad herself and lived around the corner from me. idk how i got so lucky but it was for FREE also

i sent her a pic of my dick and it was on

She has a thread up if any one is interested