Other urls found in this thread:

thenerdybird.com/daisy-ridley-harassed-off-instagram-political-opinion/
ageofshitlords.com/video-daisy-ridley-two-genders/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's very lucky!

why the fuck would she not post it as two different things
why have that picture above your message about gun violence

does daisy ridley have autism?

Why are all Hollywood star retarded progressives? Do they brainwash them or are they all just pretending to keep making millions?

she uses gun in the star wars movie

she is a hypocrite

Gun violence sucks.

But in America, a country where people are fucking crazy, (no offence to any ones that aren't), you need a gun to defend yourself.

Why?

Because all the crazy people have guns.

>hollywood sex ring victim is starting to crack

"Art" naturally attract that kind of people
Those people end up in charge and hire those that share their beliefs
The one who dont share their beliefs are pushed away by "bad PR"

thenerdybird.com/daisy-ridley-harassed-off-instagram-political-opinion/

daisy really makes me think.......

Why a stupid bitch. Just look at her. Should've made Rey a chocolate goddess. Finn could be the same. Nigger is funny.

She means we need to get rid of black people.

This. My uncle lives in burgerstan. He hates guns but he had to buy a shotgun cause of all the stores getting robbed by niggers and he runs a store.

>deletes her insta
>chops her hair and dyes it red

what did she mean by this?

>#

Well, that will sure stop poverty stricken third worlders from using the most convenient form of violence to settle disputes in the criminal drug trade.

#ImWithHer
#CruzMissile
#ReallyMakesUThink

Not really since she didn't say she was against guns. She just said she was sad for the people that lost their lives through gun violence. Also, pretending to shoot a gun doesn't mean you can be against guns. It's not like actors haven't played murderers before. I don't think they'd be pro killing or hypocrites for being against murder.

yeah I agree with this. I am pro guns because I want to defend myself from other people who already own guns and happen to be insane. What people don't understand is that guns already exist and a shit ton of people have them. If there's ten people in the room and 9 have guns, that person without the gun best not be you. I'm sure things would be different if guns were banned or we had higher gun control laws if guns weren't so widely distributed. It's too late to regulate guns.

Liberals in my country are mostly pro-gun. Communists too. If the power changes in our lifetime, expect a new Hollywood image of Russians.

Just a thought, she might be referring to the massive gun violence rates in black communities in the US.

She has shown herself to be based in the past (criticizing fat acceptance, accepting an award and saying I am proud of all genders, TWO genders).

Probably not but she has been based in the past when it comes to stuff like this.

ageofshitlords.com/video-daisy-ridley-two-genders/

this.Im pro gun control mostly because the state should be up to the task of protecting its people and there is no way to overthrow a nuclear state with guns but there are too many idiots out there.both cops and the people sucks and yes we should try to fix that but meanwhile its nice to have a gun and some control over your own life.

you can start slowly taking guns out but there is no profit in that

GETTING REAL TIRED OF THIS SHIT

nah brav, this is a different story

Because they can cry about the """"""""injustices""""""" going on in the world among the peons at the comfort of their million dollar homes.

why do women always start crying at every "special" moment in their life?

Stupid bitch. I could never live without my gun

...Disney are really going to live to regret letting JJ cast this talentless coked-up basketcase over someone like Saoirse Ronan, aren't they?

DUDE VIOLENCE IS A GOOD THING LMAO GUNS ARE NOT AN AMENDMENT THEY'RE A BIRTHRIGHT IT'S A COINCIDENCE I HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS CORPORATIONS AYY

Emotional frailty.