Whats your biggest non-sexual fantasy, Sup Forums?

Whats your biggest non-sexual fantasy, Sup Forums?

About life, your dreams and ambitions, ect.

I want to tour the world with my partner, making people cry with my music. I want my songs to be sung by thousands of people at a time. I want to do interviews and make people feel like someone gets them when they listen to my lyrics.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/01/you-just-won-the-lottery-now-heres-what-you-do-nothing/
soundcloud.com/kyle-alistair-felix-rigney
youtu.be/MzGELPvlQDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bamp

I want to be god except do nothing except use my access to infinite knowledge to summon documentaries about alternate histories like "what if hitler won"

I want to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum, so nothing special really.

never waking up

i want to be a red baron-esc badass helicopter pilot

Same

I have recurring dreams, places that get developed over time. when I was little I would map them out when I would wake up.

waking up was always so painful. I would have such intense dreams - mostly nightmares, so waking up would free me .. I'd be terrified to go back to sleep.

but sometimes I'd have a wonderful dream. I would feel so alive, and glowing inside. Maybe I'd have a cute girlfriend ( I was like 10... so ) it would feel like having a giant crush and would feel so intense. We would swim in the ocean, and surf on these big purple waves, and when I would wake up, I would cry. it was so intense, so real.

I wish I could just live there. I wish I could feel like that in real life.

to be a normie my whole life

-esque

grow my design business into a multi-person agency. make enough money to move to SF and live in a nice house in the city.

I used to dream about being a child genius, or changing the world, or being a rock star, or whatever. but after a heroin addiction, crippling depression, years in and out of rehabs... I just want to be 25 again and have a real shot at my career.

I'm struggling right now - I can't focus on work. I don't know how to bring in good clients. I feel helpless and sad.

but yeah - that is my dream.

or to be 25 again and a DJ and get mad teen pussy. My turntables just sit there looking so sad and unused, as does this copy of Ableton...

I would like to make an at least medium sized contribution to science and be known for it.
The 'being known for' part may sound narcissistic, but come on, we all want some credit for what we do.
I don't think i have a big shot at realizing this, but it's something I would be incredibly happy about if it happened.

Becoming a scientist.

I want to join the french foreign legion

Who fucking dreams of having a girlfriend at 10 years old?
Did you became the forever alone meme as soon as you stopped sucking your mothers tits?

Just money, want to move my folks to a nicer area, they're getting old and I don't trust the riff-raff thats starting to take over where they live.

i want to have a family and at least 3 kids

I want to earn enough money to be able to give my mother enough money to pay off her debts, buy a house, start a property portfolio, put money into saving accounts for my siblings so they have something to start off with when they get older.

I was sexually active at 10, remember giving another 5th grade boy head. guess I was probably molested, but I don't remember it.

My mom left when I was 7, so I don't know. I guess I needed a girlfriend to fill that void. maybe it was too hard to dream about my mom.

In 5ht grade lots of kids in my school started "going out" or whatever we called it back then.

I have always been very excited by technology. My dream is to live long and be able to see where it will take us.

Well isn't that ambitious.

I want to win the lottery. I want to spoil my friends and take them out on luxurious vacations in high end hotels. I want to build all my dream cosplays and then attend AX in style. Buy VIP AX badges for all my friends and stay at a penthouse suite at the Residence Inn by Marriott next to the convention center. I also want to build terrain and buildings for our D&D sessions. I would pay off my fathers debt and let him retire so he could have more free time. I would fund my sibling's and my college expenses.
Buy a fucking jacuzzi for my mother. Pay for her shoulder surgery. I would send my boyfriend to a better college and buy him a ton of WoW merch.
So much shit. I dream about winning the lottery.

probably back to the middle ages lol. We are like 1 good pandemic away from living in the ruins our ancestors built.

Can you imagine, a btard with ambitions? lol

pro-tip. if you win the lottery, don't tell anyone. I fantasize about how I would help everyone out without them knowing I was doing it with my lotto money.

Robin Hood!

>little user has so much potential but he just doesn't apply himself

prettymuch defines Sup Forumstards

Why wouldn't you want to be acknowledged for helping them?

Losing my NEET status...

Lol

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

That's easy, work at McDonalds.

Hey bro, I share the same dream...music is the only thing that makes sense to me. Do you have a soundcloud or something?

i want to find satisfaction in this life.

deep, internal satisfaction.

one day when i am old, i want to accept my inevitable death, and look back on my life with appreciation. i want to be free of regrets, and ultimately satisfied with my accomplishments.

i want to find something that makes this struggle worth it. something that makes this day to day grind worth the candle. something that lets me go to bed happy and excited for the possibilities of tomorrow.

ok so my mom is like SUPER into lotto. she's read books on it, talks about it all the time. Apparently lots of people die early, kill themselves, lose all their money etc. So these are the things she has ingrained in me in her decade of lotto ramblings

>do not claim it yourself. have a law firm do this. do not want to become victim of theft / scams / etc

>take lump sum

>don't change your lifestyle, and don't tell anyone.

I think the first is to help you keep your sense of balance, self worth, etc. The second one has to do with the many many MANY problems that will occur once friends and family realize that $10,000 is nothing to you. I mean familes get torn apart over a few hundred grand at Grandma's funeral / will. What do you think 20 Million is going to do.

Don't we all?

sort of shit like this I guess:
wired.com/2016/01/you-just-won-the-lottery-now-heres-what-you-do-nothing/

I want reincarnation to be real

I never bought into this.
I think this whole 'I have so much potential but I simply don't apply myself' is a smokescreen thrown by people who are both lazy and untalented.
That way they only have to acknowledge one of the two.

There should be a dark psychological movie about someone winning lotto and then figuring out what to do.

Mc d is worse than NEET imo

What did you say about me?

Indeed I do! Thanks for being interested!
soundcloud.com/kyle-alistair-felix-rigney
It's all demos and shit because I don't have the tools to produce my own shit. I'm hoping one day someone influential notices and helps me record an EP.

Do you have one, user?

I dream of becoming the first business owner that makes an enterprise out of asteroid mining.

All those precious metals, the titanium, all that hydrogen. Fuck dude, I'd be tapping into the vein of wealth that makes and breaks nations.

WOW
>fag

dude im having these kind of dreams right now and im 24, and they are so intense. som extremely realistic like slice of life shit to straight up left4dead shit.

youtu.be/MzGELPvlQDc

yeah actually thats so true first guy who figures out how to do space mining will be humanities first trillionaire

Well then don't say it's your dream to not be a neet anysmore.
because that's not true if you don't consider working a bad job.

You heard me.

dude i watched this one ID episode where this hella poor black won the lottery so he helps out all his homies and stuff, then some white lady comes out of nowhere and like says shes gonna manage his money and then kills him and blames it on everyone but herself. she even blamed it on her son. it was crazy

Yeah, except it would take literally hundreds if not thousands of years to get even a asteroid rock back to earth.

gay

He wouldn't need to be though, he could just leave this gay-ass planet.

yeah... fuck that shit man.

I'd tell them my business is really taking off, and over a few years increase how well it was doing. that would help cover the new lifestyle and shit.

I will cum on those yellow chiclets you call teeth, faggot

I don't see what you're getting angry over, you little queer.
Stay mad and stay neet, bitch.

i feel for you man. I've always had them, I call them Haunting Dreams, because the emotion doesn't fade once I wake up.

well the happy ones fade once i realize it was a dream, but the sad/shitty ones stick with me.

apparently our brains can't tell the difference between dreaming and awake states. that is why our body has to self-paralyze basically so you don't run out a window or something in the middle of the night.

Isn't that weird to think that 1/3rd of your life exists in this hidden place - experiences that shape who you are as a person - and all we get are these little snippets.

mmmmm i like where this going

That's... not how it would work.

ignore this guy and go to snap chaty .me

You ugly piece of shit, I promise you I will skin you alive and use your hide as my doormat. Don't you ever fuck with me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you....
Well you know the rest. And consider yourself fucked with.

You think this is a game? I'm not kidding. Consider yourself on notice, boy. Don't make me use my full power.

Go ahead, make my day.

sleep paralysis is no joke. also ill get like super sweaty and my room is fucking freezing.
i had this one where i was in like an southern california beach house. the first thing i did was look for my brother and wonder how we got this drunk. i was with this family i didnt even know but they took me in. i walked outside and i could see the highway and the ocean beyond. i remember the entire layout of the house.
its so crazy

lick my pee-pee

dude i felt hella bad for the dude, he wasnt super smart but he knew when his friends and family were taking advantage of him. then this white lady came in did a bunch of shady shit, then eventually buried him under a cement drive way

No.

I'd definitely spend some time out there, but I'd never put myself in a position where I couldn't return.

And I certainly wouldn't say no to a trillion dollars. I plan on living for a very long time, and a trillion dollars can get a lot of shit done.

i kept a diary by my bed for a long time. it helped me process the dreams, and find common themes. I started to associate a few of them with stress, for example.

what was fascinating was how the city I was in would change. so like when I was little it was a volcano, then it changed to this forest, and as an adult it turned into :LA, but heavily modified. I could map it out and shit. at least parts of it. and as I grew up .. parts would change, like areas that were filled with fear before, were less so now.. grown over like grass over a field... they didn't bother me anymore.

im glad I dont have sleep paralysis. I get the sweats, but that is my anti-depressent I think. soak my goddamn bed every night like some junkie.

a abandoned desert world, full of random wanderers. the only outlet are cars, and too kill. (so basically mad max. i want to live in a world like that.)

I want a super power for the pure purpose of both fucking with people and causing crises of faith/annihilating the Westboro Baptist Church.

Imagine, if you could just force people to tell the truth. Imagine the US election debates!

hey
you can do it Sup Forumsro

or a game like no mans sky.

I want a completely realistic humanoid doll thing that I can abuse non sexually. Like, I really want to inject chemicals into it, look at it's organs etc. and just see how the human body reacts to stuff

I'd be a good scientist for Japan in ww2

Ever see the movie Transcendence?
It was a shit movie, but I like the basic idea.
Upload my mind into a super computer and upgrade myself continually and use nanites to control everything.

I wouldn't be a sap and doom humanity for a token gesture of love though.

I used to induce sleep paralysis for fun so I could go into lucid dreams and just see what happened, then I discovered drugs and I didn't have to subject myself to all that effort I could just smoke dmt

i wanna play dota all day every day forever

I want to live alone, with no college debt, and a decent job that pays well that I only need to lose 40 hours a week for maximum. That's all I want.

I just want to create all forms of art for a living. Comics, music, performance, film, writing, etc. I've strived for years and years and have never made any success or money from these things despite trying desperately. I've come to realize due to the things I draw being just original art they have a difficult time being noticed compared to fan art or nsfw drawings. Going to a convention and seeing artist alleys almost entirely selling other people's creations just drawn how they want is just painful to see instead of original material and new things. It would be nice if someone created a convention of sorts that helped those who have original ideas and stories to display and share them but whatever I'll probably get hit by a car tomorrow or some shit anyway, right?

man' i gotta start doin that, i have like 3 or 4 main places that keep growing. some dreams are one time places but those are the boring ones.
dude sometimes i have to change my clothes 3 times a night, the dreams are so intense.