Wtf I love Thor now

wtf I love Thor now

>leave capekino to me

Black Valkyrie

Wilderpeople was 100% based

Without googling that Ragnarok writing reminds me of the Thundercats logo but I could be way off.

oh wow a marvel film where apocalypse looms

Was pretty majestical, user.

Easily the best movie I've seen all year, and I work at a movie theatre.

Gotta hand it to the sheep fuckers, they win this round.

>Thor's movies have been dry, boring capeshit
>Marvel brings in a director best known for a New Zealand vampire mockumentary
This will be the best MCU movie

Helps having Karl Urban and Cate Blanchett play villains

He also did Green Lantern, which fucking sucked ass. I have no idea what to expect, but knowing Marvel they will make sure they have a good end product, even if it means taking a lot of power away from the director.

>Green Lantern
what?

Oh boy, another shitty cgi-filled installment in a helpless franchise about an unlikable protagonist and his stupid love story, this time featuring Hulk!
Aquaman will do everything Thor movies were supposed to ten times better.

It's that faux metal 80's aesthetic user

Wouldn't say it's the best I've seen all year but it's up there.

Top 5 in no order:
>Everybody Wants Some!!
>Midnight Special
>Hardcore Henry
>Hunt For The Wilderpeople
>(since I can't remember anything else I've seen) Cafe Society

He acted in Green Lantern, but he wasn't a writer or director so you can't blame him for it.

He was actor in Green Lantern not director

>he actually was
WHAT THE FUCK

Okay so it IS kinda difficult to recognize him with no beard but STILL

I work at a pleb mainstream cinema in Australia, and since I have to check all of the cinemas as well as watch most of the newly received harddrives we get before ingesting them into the projectors, I haven't watched many movies on my own time because I'm sick of them.

We only got Hardcore Henry for a one off screening over here because it was R-Rated (box office poison in Australia,) but I will probably take a gander next time I'm bored at work.

whenever I see the logo i think back to dexters lab

>DCucks are THIS buttblasted

It's violent as fuck, and it's fucking wonderful.

I work at a theater too, but mostly shoveling popcorn and selling tickets. I get free movies at any theater that's part of my chain though, so I abuse that privilege any chance I get.

3 strikes and your out bud. DC is finished.

you know it's going to be watered down versions of Planet Hulk and Ragnorok.

Which is a shame. I enjoyed the Planet Hulk animated flick. Deserves its own movie. Same with the Ragnarok storyline.

Civil War being one flick and was massively watered down, was fun, but could have been really cool if they took their time and put more heroes in it. Getting a little bored of this copy pasta flicks from Marvel.

wtf that's a good list besides Hardcore Henry plus
put Sing Street and Hail Ceasar on there

Don't worry, I feel you, I had to do wagecuck stuff for 4 and a half years.

Been working there through my last 2 years of school and then 4 years at uni, I think I now get paid more and do less work.

Now I just leave stuff to 16 year olds trying to earn 8 bucks an hour to get their brother to buy them some UDL's to impress their girlfriends so they can finger them in the back of Mrs Thompsons English class.

>that eulogy scene

Yeah. Cool retro font. Not as cool as Stranger Things.

Plus the movie will still be shit. Shame they didn't just let him make a He-Man movie.

Thor is now without a doubt the most tonally fucked franchise without the MCU.
>Thor: young adult romance movie
>Thor 2: grimdark unfinished trash
>Thor 3: hulk comedy featuring Thor

Uni doesn't help everyone. Got my degree years ago and I'm still begging for $8hr jobs.

And Thor 3 is literally the only one that actually might fit into the Thor mythos proper. Pertaining to the comics that is. Read Ribic's Thor, or Silver Age Thor to get some idea of what Thor is supposed to be about.

From the neon pink and white throne rooms, and the bizarre space ships, to Hell herself, the concept art that they showed at SDCC looked like it was ripped straight from the concept art book from Jodorowsky's Dune. I have surprisingly high hopes for this movie.

naw, thats pretty spot on

The first Thor was straight 80's Masters Of The Universe tier (that's not a compliment, it was to Masters Of The Universe, an already shit movie, as Mac And Me was to E.T.)