Some of you might remember me from last night posting...

Some of you might remember me from last night posting. I got shot with a pellet gun biking some trails by my house trying to get exercise. Dubs decide what I decide to do to them and their homeless encampment. will post results.

Some anons already informed me that the pellet went through and I should just clean and keep applying pressure and today it's healed a good amount. The swelling is down and the bruise is starting to dissipate

Gasoline and lighter might work

I missed the thread last night.

Was it like a fucking gypsy camp or something? Where do you live?

Fire bomb.

This

Winrar

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

Your only logical option is to burn down the forest at night

ooooo

i was thinking that too and have done it in the past but I really want to shoot the guy the shot me with a high velocity break barrel pellet gun. eye for an eye. It might be a week but you'll hear from me. Got to watch them and find out when they leave to go do their recycling or thieving.

LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT

Nah fuck that. You have to kill them with fire. Dubs have spoken

United States

Ca

Bay Area

San Jose

complete shit hole no matter what you hear good about silicon valley, its about 5 miles away from this dump.

... kid, you need a doctor. Go to emerg and they will take care of that for you

Shoot back.

You've already done that maybe u deserved to get shot faggit

I may be old, but I'd have called the cops on them. What if they hit you in an artery or got the pellet lodged in your skull? That's fucking dangerous. They should be charged with assault and be put in jail.

Make a discord group for this OP

yo bitches vagina is mad loose that is why she is covering it... who takes a pic like that and covers with hand?

yup, i was thinking the same.
op is fucking lucky to just get a bruise on his arm

go to the doctor and make sure you're alright, i.e. no infections

other than that just leave them alone, they probably have hard enough lives already

I bet they put hiv+ blood in the tip of the pellet. inb4 AIDS

im gonna go ahead and assume they put themselves in that position.

their homeless who cares if they are in jail, they will probably like it more.

Different people different area different reasons, but your karma NIGGER

I might if it helps in the initial assault to scare them off to light this fire in the next up coming week.

And yes sir I live by these rules, With my 1077 air rifle, I thought I could use that to blast some shot scare them off and light the fire, but american homeless guys are resilient and not so scared off easily. I might have to just run up with a jug of gasoline quietly and swiftly and soak here and there before I light that bitch up and get the fuck out of there, before they know what hit em.

OP is lucky he got shot with a pellet gun. Warning shots. Wouldn't be surprised if he tried to get reprisal and ended up dead. Save your ass the misery of a real wound and just call the cops or let it ride and count yourself lucky.

People with hard lives shouldn't shoot people.

this.

they're

and yes i am pretty drunk and do not know how to react. I am 27, too old to act like a teenage punk but the dubs confirmed my inner desires.

nuke the sight from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Sure that's a pellet and not a .22? The bums might be trying to kill you.

You sure that was a pellet gun? looks like a firearm wound

About $1500 is what they'd charge with typical insurance.

Don't do it OP go to your local cops and tell them, if you know where the homeless people live tell them that but don't do something stupid that will get you in trouble, you might actually kill someone if you do anything or they might kill you.. they have a pellet gun and they shot you for biking on a trail.. they will definitely kill you if you do anything. Just file a report to your police station

Fuck rolling dubs to decide what you do. I'm aware of that homeless camp. bunch of fucking niggers or wetback gypsys. just the fact you need to get dubs to "decide" what your Probably Not going to do.. Don't be a fucking faggot.
Moltiv cocktail, set a fire, Throw rocks, make a bomb, or go up to one of the guys and Break their fucking nose.
You fucking pussy. they drew the first blood, now you finish it. If you don't, fuck off you little bitch. KYS

If dubs. Stock up on ammo for your air rifle. Make some homemade molatolvs. And go Rambo on them bitches. Walk down throwing lit bottles at their tents or whatever. And shooting anyone running or coming toward you. Carry a knife or pepper spray in case they go full hulk on you. Record it all.

Whole story is,

I was riding my biking trying to work out and burn some fat, hear some guys yelling for some unknown reason at me, I am on a public trail that has been here before they showed up, I say WHAT? Guy approaches and says oh you are a tough guy huh and I say what the fuck are you talking about nigger I am biking and not fucking with you guys wats the concern? He begins to try to punk me in the face and I clean cock him, stomp him on the bridge, and almost throw him off 20 feet into a river. I get my bike and go back on the trail to look for the phone I dropped before this happened, find it, come back to go home and feel a sudden pinch on my arm and look down to see 2 oozzing wholes with blood pouring out. I go to the encampment confront him and his friend, grab his friends air rifle since his friend seemed like a teenage homeless guy and not so violent and crazy like his older friend, break off the silencer muzzle break or whatever before I get the rifle completely away from him, bend the gun almost in half with my knee and throw it in the near by river. They were shook, but I made the mistake of saying I will be back, so they might be waiting for me.

I think kek would accept it, if you were to shoot at them after you set their home on fire.
Send them to meet the god of light,the one true god.

Definitely lookes like a 22 short bullet hole. Pelets wouldn't go through skin and flesh that easy unless it's a point blank hit.

I went back after I got shot, confronted them further, somehow managed to get the rifle in my hands and instead of beating them with a club, I broke it and threw it in a river. It was a .177 break barrel similar to those Crossman Fury pellet rifles that are small and sleek, it is at least 1000 fps that is why people last night were telling me to not worry and it most likely the pellet went though.

user, that's not a pellet gun wound.... It looks like you got shot with a .22
Nice

pellets can be 17 or 22 cal.
if it wasn't that loud it was probably a pellet, and yes they move at 1500~ fps so they could easily go in and out.

It was a 10 to 15 yard/meter shot

ok well at least you did that. like I said, thew drew the first blood. MOLTOV cocktail them hoez

You fucking threw some guy off a 20 foot bridge? He's fucking dead you retard this better not be OP

Hey I'm heading to San Jose. Do you skate at all? Do you know if the advertised hours are enforced for lake cunningham regional skatepark? Is there a gate or something? It seems insane that any park is only open 6 hours a day.

My bad I didn't read that right

Burn that dumb shit bag in his sleep bro. It probably doesn't rain much where you are, so light a cigarette and toss it by their tent and wait for it to catch

Do not go to ER over pellet gun shots. Go buy some alcohol and think about all the money you just saved by switching to masculinity. Also, I would go back with my own pellet gun and light that hobo camp the fuck up.

pad nannies all day. that place is sick, but there is way sicker parks going up the road towards oak. come to oak, Fremont, many more. we got some sick ass hidden gem parks all around the bay

>I got shot with a pellet gun
just putting this out there but cheap pellets are made with lead. might wanna keep that in mind

I was thinking my plan would be most similar to yours lol

You are right, but I left one guy unconcious, punched his friend and he was leaking, broke their only gun besides bats and knives, and even has some beaner painters run up and said are these guys fucking with you and I showed them my hand after the fight, and the look on their face, they were like fuck man that sucks. They gave me a towel for my wound and I just headed home.

i wouldn't suggest fucking with the younger guys shit.

he didn't want any trouble from what you've said.

seriously fam, just leave him alone.

If I was nearby i'd help ya!

Good bait OP. Judging by the arm in the pic OP couldn't be more than 140lbs.

almost did, as I was punching him and recovering form the initial shock of the first punch in my face, i was grabbing him and bring him to the edge with me, and he realized what I was trying to do, and with the drought in california there is not much water to catch his fall below, so he ran off, and then showed up after I confronted his younger friend for shooting me, I really did not know who shot me but when I came up to the homeless encampment he was like one of those pussies they talk about in The Godfather that can't shoot someone when they are too close to them and I felt that, used the disadvantage to disarm him, break that shitty .177 pellet gun and throw it in the river.

Bro if I was close I would go down with you. Strapped with harmful yet non lethal weapons and make shift some shit. And fuck them all up. Then burn down their village. I doubt the cops will care about their place going up in flames.

Well then you shouldnt camp out in parks and shoot at people you smelly little rent boy.

hobos aren't known for their great decision making or strength fam.

shit, that's what it's going to have to be then. I'll be tied up from 12 to 8 each day so the 3 to 9 park hours wouldn't work for me (still can't believe it). I don't even mind grabbing pads if I can just hit half the transition they have out there.

What parks do you recommend? I'm from the east coast and there's no chance I'm heading to freaking cali without taking a skateboard.

he literally said that the younger guy didn't do anything.
learn to read you cucklet.

It will be a combination of that and fire, I just got paid and am looking at .25 caliber nitro piston air fuck you in the ass rifles.

A. First thing you should have done is get to a hospital. An emergency room record is legal record. You can still go, but it is better to have gone immediately after it happened.
B. Contact the police, this is assault with a weapon, not only are arrests possible, but the land owner can be held responsible for the injury, hosting the encampment, and for cleanup (their homeowners insurance will LOVE this). If it is on government land, the city/county/state can be sued for permitting a hazardous environment, hosting dangerous unmonitored people, and for cleanup and removal.
Your trespass is minimal when another party committed assault.

nvm now he says the younger guy shot him.
make up your mind op.

for sure man. didn't read before, but at least you went in on them. Fire, fire fire, now, throw it at night, its gonna be nice and dry the next few weeks. perfect time. burn them scum out

he probably is the younger guy, learn to humour you fucking autist.

nigger retard, i was replying to him because he was implying i was the younger guy.

my pepe is longer

yes because you are autistic.

Dafuq, i live 30 min away and i didnt know there was shit like that lol, i go there semifrequently for concerts at the civic center. If i had a pair of balls id help you get revenge on these cunts.

oh man, so many good ones. lets see...
Fremont; lights till nine or ten I think?
Berkely gots lights, but its closed for renovation right now.
Town park in Oakland, lights and you can skate it as late as you want, but be careful after 9,hella junkies and niggers

Soma park in sf, lights till 9
Pacifica just outside the city, right next to a beach, super dope

>hur dur tisms
kys fam.
i would say Sup Forums has gotten dumber, but who the fuck am i kidding.

>93▶
> (You)

op here:
Yea dude it is enforced like they have a little shack at Cunningham and fence around the skatepark to pay the "toll" but there is no security after hours if you want to jump a fence and skate at your own will. All the other parks like at "sunset" or just a lil skate park in a park with no fences is going to be fuck all for security and enforcement, as long as you are in any random skate park in a park or local recreational area and you are not breaking windows, lighting fires, yelling, cops are never going to show up.

I know there is a few more in the san jo area, Sunnyvale might be your best bet, I forget the names of the others... just google Bay Area skateparks, we got a BUTTLOAD, and I love it

Obviously joking that you were in fact the younger guy trying to save himself from a beating by user... what is it with you basement dwellers, literally no self awareness.

It happened so quickly, the younger guy had the rifle in his hands after I beat the older guys ass and got shot on my way back after finding my phone thank god and I am just still so mad about it, i want to fucking kill them both.

Fuck no you idiot here's what you do.
>can of gasoline
>sneak the fuck into the camp Rambo style when they are asleep
>make sure you have the headband also
>be careful of guards, garrote any sentries
>emplace the gasoline can with a clear line of shot
>sneak the fuck back out
>pull out your sick ass compound bow you bought by pawning shit or something
>ignite your flaming fucking arrow
>"They drew first blood, not me."
>fucking napalm hobos in the morning
>also if you can find an m60 that would be dope too.

i got it the first time around fam.

THIS OP don't do something stupid.. gain your losses and get them in trouble WITH some money don't fuck around and get fined/arrested. GO THE SAFE ROUTE

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

ill be a nice guy, and tell you:
if you have a car, and don't mind driving just a lil north of SF, secret beach town called bolinas with a superfun lil park, and even sicker; a town slightly more north in a place called monte rio. An amazing lil snake run in the middle of the woods, it is epic

of course you did you wee pedo.

Much appreciated bros, all comments saved!

word. have fun mang

You have said that and I appreciate it very much I would do the same for you.

like above, you guys are the real mvp's

Don't ride at night.?

OP is a faggot who got rekt by NEET alphas, he should be down at that freedom camp sucking alpha dick instead of recruiting a personal army

fuck you beta faggot

>make sure you have the headband also

holy fuck I kek'd and made me feel better about this situation other than pure autist blood thirsty rage. I see youre sarcasm but I get your point, the first half of your post is something I might do since I have to post pics of results, you guys will get a smoke column in the near distance of my pic I will post before the end of next week.

open a soup kitchen and only allow people from that particular area in. serve vegan chili with a side of cornbread. when they ask if theres a meat version, tell them "no, im sorry but meat is murder" and show them a PETA PSA they'll have to live with the murders that their savage appetites have caused for the rest of their lives

Kek

>like it more

Who cares? They'll be gone at least.

Yeah this is not a good idea.

I am 180 and out of shape that is why my arms arent too big... and why I was biking to excerise before this all FUCKING happened.

Seriously in svalley? Oh well I guess some parts of san jo are ghetto af.

I used to live on santana row before it became crazy, nice place.

fuck I am not a girl but that is why I looked like after getting shot in the left arm with blood everywhere right before I broke their gun.

Dude you gotta Molotov cocktail they ass

It was at 4 p.m ish

Fucking Hardy Boys up in here like it's the 1950's

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win