What should I say to this bitch? She wants me to send 5$ to her paypal (tsherb330@yahoo)

What should I say to this bitch? She wants me to send 5$ to her paypal (tsherb330@yahoo)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/Taytaya4/
pinterest.com/oliviascherb/
twitter.com/taylormburns
neetpussy.com
thrillist.com/news/nation/maggie-archer-used-tinder-to-scam-guys-for-5-a-piece
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obviously Tits first dude.

Cosmo article on Snapchat showed some bitch on tinder who was getting guys to pay her 5 bucks with that exact same line then she blocks them. Don't fall for it, look it up for proof.

"You didn't let me finish. You convinced me that you're full of it. If you want my money you'd best send some complimentary nudes. I'm not paying for something unless I know it's worth it."

Yeah I saw it. She's being pretty insistent. How should i fuck with her?

You already gave us email right? Gore spam?

It's a scam you gullible fuck. If you already gave "her" your credit card number then that's hilarious.

tell her you need one tit, then you'll pay, then she sends the other tit

send 4.99 and tell her 'jokes on you bitch' and unmatch her inmediatly

have you never saved a set before? catfish gonna get catfished

yeah that's her email. fuck with her if you want

pinterest.com/Taytaya4/

Got her name and pinterest, looking for more.

These are dudes pretending to be chicks tryna get 5 dollars I bet they niggaz we wish kaaangz

Tell her you just posted her email on the dark webs.

pinterest.com/oliviascherb/

Got a sister maybe? Worth looking into.

>Taytaya4
there's a matching snap

She's got big titties

You don't have to say anything to "her". Why waste time with some scammer? It's probably some guy in Nigeria that you're communicating with.

God damn I feel like shit for all this digging but I found twitter with full last name.

twitter.com/taylormburns

Looks like she goes to University of Rhode Island and has/had a boyfriend named Zach. Digging for more ATM.

ask her to send you a timestamp of herself to convince you she's not a catfish

If the picture isn't her, she is committing felony identity theft.

wat

we need to make an example of these bitches/sad dudes

As of right now i'm pretty sure this is her.

Also confirmed boyfriend named Zach, dug back and found some pretty good photos of her

What you've gotta do for these is say something like "Send me $5 first on paypal to prove you're real, and then I'll send $10 back." then once they send the $5, you unmatch them and make away with a cool $5.

I love it. I'll try it, need cash

"18"

Yeah right, bitch looks 37.

nah she just thicc af

She looks early 20's and she has a tattoo on her torso of an umbrella and some retarded writing

This is about the most autismo thing i've done in months, stalking some girl cause i'm bored AF. Looked into all her top friends and she's pretty bland.

Lesson be learned friends, don't use social media cause fuckheads like me will get your shit.

I don't think its the same chick. The chick I matched with is a bit fatter

She used a much older picture if that is her.

The quality looks as though it may be from 2004? Roughly.

Turns out she had a slut phase early '16 and late '15.

It's a catfish. "send me $5 to see what happens " is the new way of ewhoring.

Definitely a different girl, but props on finding some random hot chick

We know.

I mean she could be bluffing but if you go to her twitter and see she got hella fatter from '14 when this was taken to her later posts in 2016. It's probably lighting and pose. The eyebrows are similar in shape and lips look the same. Her tits look bigger here cause she isn't fat like the pic in the water or the others.

I mean, they look pretty different

Last one

She's gonna take your money and unmatch you. Tell her to fuck off. Probably not even a chick.

Is this loli or a real girl? neetpussy.com

How big of a retard do you have to be to actually send this person money? You shouldn't have blacked their names out, they need to be shamed. Kinda makes me want to start using this scam.

what a disgusting whale trying to get attention

Would this technically count as fraud? If so, maybe make some calls, get some arrests to happen? Could be fun

Bump for interest

This is definitely fraud:

"wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain."

Wrongful in legal terms is considered "unfair" by definition.

So yes, these woman are committing fraud. They are obtaining money using unfair tactics.

If they refuse to give the money back, that is where serious problems start, if the person can no longer contact her, than she has made an unlawful transaction.

this

That's the point, she is taking advantage of people.

It's almost seems legal doesn't it? A good lawyer with an autistic client could sue for emotional damages pretty easily.

Arrest news stories of this would be amazing, topkek if you will

lawyer here:

this would be contractual fraud by entering into an agreement, you are referring to criminal fraud.

"Fraud, as applied to contracts, is the cause of an error bearing on a material part of the contract, created or continued by artifice, with design to obtain some unjust-advantage to the one party, or to cause an inconvenience or loss to the other."

"taylor" never consented to any duty by stating "watch and see" and thus there was no material breach and your $5 is now "charity"

> Maggie Archer, a 20-year-old college student from St. Louis, has made a racket out of the dating-platform by asking men to send her $5 to “see what happens.” Men, in all of their brazen foolishness, have followed suit, wiring her little installments over PayPal.

The writer for this article calls her a "Hero".

thrillist.com/news/nation/maggie-archer-used-tinder-to-scam-guys-for-5-a-piece

Fuck off with this bullshit, OP. Begging for money spam. Like your body's something special.