Person who voted for Trump here

Person who voted for Trump here.

I must say, I was wrong.

I was so against libtards and snowflakes that I lost sight of the bigger picture and wanted to take them down by voting for someone like Trump. I thought things would get better with Trump. I believed all of his bullshit he spewed during the campaign.

Voting for Trump was one of the stupidest things I've ever done.

bumped your thread so you can realize how shitty of bait it is a second time

nice post clear blue or whatever you call youselves

>in all fields

This post is Satan's work.

God will guide you back on the right path. Open your heart and pray. Trump has been given to us by God Almighty to lead a strong Christian nation!

This....

this can't be real...

I can tell that you're not a real Trump supporter. Why? Because they never admit defeat and will always continue praising their frog.

>Person who voted for Trump here.

Yeah, no, you fucking liar. How much does the fag David Brock pay you to post this shit? You faggot nigger commie.

Mother of God user what the fuck is wrong with your autistic fucking mind?

So Trump supporters need to stay with Trump no matter what.

Fear not. God is strength. Denying his existence will lead you on a path to hell. Your life will be so much better recognizing God as the one and only.

>nigger commie
better than a kiddie fucker. welcome to the thread, Milo

>mfw it's a republican president who ran on how much of a winner he is and how he's gonna fix everything by being great at closing the deal and he couldn't get a republican congress to pass his shit

Trump was always a shill for hillary and the dems, he's gonna be a fuckup and in four years its going to be a democrat majority in congress with democrat pres and they're gonna fuck us all in the ass with touchy-feely liberal trans-nigger laws

sounds like a plan

This is some weaponized autism right here.

>libtards trying this hard...

>trumpanzees getting this mad

You need God in your life.

The priest tells me to open my bum bum so he can spray

which god?

The one true Christian God.

This is a Christian nation! Trump will bring us all back closer to the one true Christian God!

cthulhu

the only way Trump will bring anyone together as a nation

This isn't a Christian image. Please remove it.

Checked

cry moar