Fucked a close friends wife last night for the 4th time he doesnt know should i come clean or keep fucking her...

Fucked a close friends wife last night for the 4th time he doesnt know should i come clean or keep fucking her? Puc related its her

Another pic

And another her tits are 11/10

Could use any advice or wwyd in my situation

keeping slamming it. it's his and hers business if they want to come clean or not.
you're just the shitty third wheel, but if she fucks anyone else that isn't you, tell him.

Shes already a multiple man slut at least 2 others

Her with another friend who is slamming her mfer doesnt even try to hide it

Last image since no ones interested

Jesus more of her body!

Let us see her tits!

I am interested! nudes? show us more, tell us more

option c: find someone who isn't gross to fuck

If she's banging you and this guy, she's clearly got no standards.

You're a piece of shit OP. I hope your friend finds you both in bed and Andy Dufresnes' your ass

why are you not banging her friend

Sauce?

she nice looking, was she a good in bed?

Amanda McGowan, Donegal Ireland

Here we go...

Tits!

come clean over text and show results

Oof, bummer my dude. If you're gonna ruin a friendship over a woman at least make it a pretty woman.

You should do the right thing and cum inside

How about you just stop fucking her and not say anything at all.

This is sin!

Eeewwwww fuck dude how can you have such low standards?!?

Post pics of your wife so we can compare

ignore this guy and go to snap chaty .me

If the pussy is good, keep hitting it. That's my professional opinion, OP. You don't owe the motherfucker anything, especially when she's dicking down other dudes.

loooooooooooooooool ew

post nudes

no dont be a selfish cunt
you're slowly corrupting the world
all cunts like you think they're the exception
but think about how many people are in your position but cant use their brain and think with their dick and convince themselves its no big deal

if you do this shit you literally have no ground to stand on if you ever complain about western civilisation going to shit

sort yourself out

Oh boo-hoo!
Nice bait btw

>if you do this shit you literally have no ground to stand on if you ever complain about western civilisation going to shit

>don't keep fucking her or waterworld will come true

no stfu fag

you fags are controlled by ur dicks
bitch isnt even remotely good looking
"she'd cheat anyway" well yeah probably but so what
let that be her problem
dont be involved

You've got a looooong road of cucking ahead of you, user. Wait--we might've just found this cum whore's husband!

show us her tits!

TITS!

How could you do that to anyone, let alone someone you call a friend? You're nothing like a friend to that guy. Subhuman garbage.

agreed