Hey /fit/ I've been working out for 4 months now and can't seem to get size I've been bulking on 1800cals a day but...

Hey /fit/ I've been working out for 4 months now and can't seem to get size I've been bulking on 1800cals a day but find it hard to get all my food in and idk what to eat exactly I'm eating chicken for dinner eggs for breakfast and oatmeal for lunch I also eat potatos with my chicken and toast with my eggs can someone please help me with routine and diet?

That's nice, dear.

is that way, though.

Have you tried watching pumping iron? It's my favorite /fit/ movie.

Oh fuck

show me your dick so i can rate it, /fit/ style.

>bulking on 1800cals a day

Isn't 1800 calories a day called "cutting"?

>Its a supporting character gets self conscious about his body and goes to extremes episode

>that head
You did that on purpose

>1800 cal
Nigga are you baiting?
Eat at least 3k cal if you want size

>it's a lanklets try to put on muscle without roid episode

>1800 cals

Way below enough for a bulk, plus you're probably overestimating that too. Eat more food, drink more protein. Potatoes and toast have fuck all protein in them too btw senpai. Empty calories.

1800 is most definitely a caloric deficit unless you are tyrion

Your body looks really scary. It looks like there is something wrong with it. Since you posted this on Sup Forums I assume you're actually asking about your future in the acting business.

I have good news! You can play the villain in a horror film. You have the perfect build for a creep rapist, stalker, slasher, killer, etc.

Move to LA and start those auditions, bud. The movie biz will never be the same.

OP here pls no bully it won't let me delete thread

What did he mean by this?

Why do /fit/ numales all wear expensive underwear? It's not even space age Joe Rogan anti-death spatz. Just think wearing poofter undies will get you laid with your sick hot bod?

PUFFY

i love it when Sup Forums gets strays

Not to be saluted! Take vitamins if you know what I mean on a daily basis baby please, proceed haha shall we.

>bulking on 1800 cals
bait

It's 'fashionable' for kids in highschool and their moms bought them.

THIS DUDE LOOKS LIKE A BIG FAG LMAO

>no torso
Is this the newest meme body shape?

I've been bulking with wine

It works very well

Believe it or not, I have done the same thing before. 90% of my internet time is spent on here, /fit/, or Sup Forums.

Pro tip though, have a general idea of calorie intake but don't go autist and set it at 1800 everyday especially if you are bulking and going to the gym 4-5 days a week. Eat moar.

is it cold in here?

>bulking on 1800calories

Thank you Mr Skellington

>tfw cutting on 1500calories a day without exercising and still losing 1kg per week

I free ball. I've never seen the point of underwear. Just don't shit/piss yourself. It's more comfortable without it.

I barely work out and look about the same as you.

I sometimes look at my body and go "man, I should work out more."

Now, thats true for me. But man. You've been working out for 4 months?

Seriously? 4 months of hard work for you = moderate physical activity for me?

Life's not fair, is it?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

>image.jpg
dumb phoneposter

thanks mate you made me feel better about my girl forearms

U probably had healthy eating habits before. Unlike OP.

Or else....

YOU are CHAD! And YOU eat TASTY PIZZA while OP SLAVES his ASS off at the GYM. YOUVE got the FRAME, the FACE, and you never skip HEIGHT DAY. YOU eat PIZZA and FUCK SLUTS all day watching PATRICIAN KINO, while BETA OP jacks off to a THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.

Nah, I love the dark knight rises.

>/fit/
Pic related NYC meetup

the asian has the second biggest arm next to the nig lmao. wow, very /fit/

your body looks like that old man on the Louis Theroux

..4 months is nothing dude

/fit/ has some strong dudes tho

OP you better start eating more otherwise you're going to end up as a skeltor. Building muscle requires lots of kcals. Once you're bulky enough you start cutting. That's should be your first step while goign to the gym. It will take months but then once you reach a certain goal you start the next step in cutting the bulkyness. The second part is really easy. Right now you look like a fucking twink who's about to get rammed by a group of black guys.

THAT FUCKING FAGOOT NIGGER REDWOOD

>no bear mode /fit/ to cuddle me and eventually fuck me in the ass
JUST ;_;

>Potatoes
>Empty calories

He's right. Its just carbs and starch. you're not suppose to eat potatoes everyday. Maybe once or twice a week. If you want protein then eat chicken, fish or spinach.

They almost never post.
People in the pictures are the ones calling your form shit and argue with you on a daily basis.
Quite pathetic from them considering they havent seen themselves in the mirror.

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door. The leather club's two blocks down.

>Its just carbs
>empty calories
do you even know what empty calories means

They have pretty good carbs and fibre, and plenty of vitamins. Just don't eat them as deep-fried chips. It probably wouldn't matter if you ate them most days.

Not much protein, I'll agree.

nice thumbnails you fucking faggots

>potatos
>potassium
>fibre
>vitamin C
>vitamin B-6
>magnesium

>empty calories

>arguing with a literal retard from /fit/
dude

i only browse /plg/ but there plenty of strong people actively post

I could never get myself to exercise consistently. I don't get how some people say exercising is refreshing, I just want to play video games, and watch anime and movies all day.

I keep thinking "You're gonna die early if you don't exercise!!" but I don't act on it.

He's not arguing with me. I'm agreeing that they're healthy.

gotta eat the skins though my man

The hardest part is starting to do it regularly. It doesn't have to be anything really hard; if you can find something that you enjoy doing, that's great. It's more important to do a bit more exercise compared to none than it is to do lots compared to a bit.

Diet is also really important, maybe even more so.

Good point. Lots of people eat potato in the form of some chemically modified starch in highly processed food, so it's not surprising it's got a bad reputation.

>Bulking on 1800 calories a day

I really hope Sup Forums doesnt do this

I couldn't get going either for the longest time but I started in on keto and IF and lost 53lbs in 4 months and wasn't happy with looking like a stick so I forced myself for about a month. Met a girl on week 3 that wanted to help motivate me so she would walk with me to the gym since we live close together. With her help I've been going every day for months. Gotta get a buddy mate, it's easier.

just fucking do it you weak willed cunt. I shitpost and play games and watch kino all day but 1-2 hrs a day I workout and just doing that makes me feel good about my useless existence

you need to get used to the habit. get out of your "comfort" zone
>I don't get how some people say exercising is refreshing
because it is. even if you just jog for 15 minutes, you tend to feel relieved or "accomplished" afterwards. you just feel better or less suicidal about yourself

>tfw level headed /fit/ thread on Sup Forums

What do you guys think about exercising at home? I once jogged at home, we have some excise machine thing we barely use here too, and I have a ton of Tae-Bo vids my sister had.

Someone post the webm where some guy's pants busts open and exposes his dick while dancing.

If you can't afford a gym or feel uncomfortable doing it in public then go for it man. It's just as hard to keep motivated to do it though. Anything is better than nothing.

What the fuck is wrong with your arms?

I love exercising at home because I'm an anxious fuck. Got a home gym. Get some weights tho none of that meme bodyweight workout shit.

Oh boy you're in for a surprise

>this thread gets more replies than most actual film threads

And you wonder why this is the worst board on Sup Forums

I'm pretty jelly of that flat abdomen though.

What's the name of that? Arms of Steel?

Potatoes have shown in studies to promote weight gain. The starch breaks down into sugar which is then converted into fat. That's what makes potatoes really bad. You get more potassium from bananas and certain nuts. Spinach has more magnesium per calories than a potato if I recall correctly.

What is this worst board on Sup Forums meme? It's literally the best. Are you guys retarded? Is there any other board that compares with the memes? What's that? You don't want memes, you want discussion? HAHA WHAT A FAGGOT. There is absolutely nothing to understand about anything. Everything is obvious. Nolan is life. Memes are all that matter. It is all there is.

Fury Road Bodyweight Workout. Sup Forums related ha.