Hey Sup Forums, got the late night low energy feels and feel like shitposting with some internet people

Hey Sup Forums, got the late night low energy feels and feel like shitposting with some internet people.

ITT: anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGx1qekdCjE
youtube.com/watch?v=ORhAVrm0LQk
youtube.com/watch?v=cB9JJIoAdYM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQj--Kjn0z8
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LPJllaogU
youtube.com/watch?v=jc7r_B0ZWDY
youtube.com/watch?v=0hRPn9ZEYJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow. that's crazy man. iv seen some crazy shit in this life but nothing like this.

that cute^^

youtube.com/watch?v=eGx1qekdCjE anyone else experiencing their own personal end times prophecy?

explain that sentence.

was it not clear?

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

It was clear, but I want you to explain your "personal end of times prophecy"

well that's different. do u have your own experience to share? or are u purly curious of mine? how open minded are you?

Well this song kind of seems like a prophecy for what's going on in Europe right now with the rapefugees and the "Bronze Horn" they sing of could be tied to Trump since he's always called orange from the fake tan or whatever, so I'd say I'm open if it makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORhAVrm0LQk

Lobberdoodle

yea idk about all that.. mines more about like people with ramsheads and balance in the universe and what not. heres a list of silly songs that don't explain much, but tis funny that they are about my me and also funny that they are about end times...
youtube.com/watch?v=cB9JJIoAdYM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQj--Kjn0z8
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LPJllaogU
youtube.com/watch?v=jc7r_B0ZWDY
youtube.com/watch?v=0hRPn9ZEYJ0

Life is just a cruel bitch sometimes.

Tell us about yourself, OP.

Where from

What do

Post tits that you and only you possess

ok. u go first. then op will deliver. post tits that only you have access to...

>from
North NJ

>What do
22 y/o NEET that spends days obsessing over politics and culture wars and I'm working on a book

I have no tits that only I have. At least that I can share. I think I still have some nudes from an old gf but she was 17 at the time and I really don't feel like going to jail and being on a sex list

well good luck staying out of jail, u just admitted to possessing cp.

it's different when it's sent to you by the person themselves or some shit. There's been cases about this already. Probably should get around to deleting it anyway tho. I honestly might've already done that. too lazy to go check

also, there's only one other person that could confirm it's actually underage.

For instance, I could say pic related is "underage" but there's no proof one way or the other is there? Honestly I have no idea if it is or isn't, but it doesn't matter, unless it's confirmed after the fact, I'm in the clear either way

What do you listen to op?

its actually not different when they send it to you unless you report it right away. but now adays the kid will get in trouble for "production of cp" which insane but real life. I doubt u really need to worry tho, was just foolin...

sure, dosnt mean the claim couldn't be investigated... and you could easily be banned and reported just for the claim itself, no proof needed. u are like 12 I think..lol

It would take less time to tell you what I don't listen to honestly.

These days I listen to a lot of Paddy Tarleton tho. Love Modest Mouse, Deadmau5, any "dad rock", anything "old". I legit listen to old 30's and 20's music sometimes even. Been rocking some 50's doo wop since the book I'm working on is in that kind of vibe

Nah, just tired and I'm use to discussing stuff on a light autist level of technicality.

fuck dose that even mean...

the "light autist" bit?

In a word, I talk with people that love talking very factually and technically accurate that anyone who had no idea what we were talking about would think we're autistic because of how "obsessively smart" we sound.

Not to be a pretentious "I'm smarter than you" dick head. Just have "smart" conversations

you sound real smart and totally not completely autistic....

smart people to normies sounds autistic because normies are either A: Dumb or B: never bothered to get smart about anything

I made a thread

im both mildly autistic and not at all a normy. im sure you can sound smart your just kinda talking out ur ass, but I don't blame you cus im pretty sure ur 12. its cool tho man.lol

>welcome to 4chin where everyone is a 12 year old pretending to be a 40 year old pretending to be a 12 year old

dosnt sound that accurate.

Honestly, I'm so tired you shouldn't take anything I say serious

I understand, my child. I understand.

I do have to ask what your focus on me being 12 is about... You have some issues you gotta work out? Wanna talk about it? It's okay. This is a safe place. No one here will judge you

I think that was more than 30 min ago wasn't it? I myself am mildly autistic, so im not making fun of you. but uv misunderstood me greatly and now you seem to be defending urself in the form of an autist battle. I only said your 12 twice and it really only was cus u wernt making much sense. I didn't mean to cause pain in ur butt region. but heres an autist answer "cus u r fucking 12! your the one who has the issues!!! I hope you feel better now that you projected your fear of being judged onto me!!! nice try kid.. don't sweat it kid.. ul understand when ur older kid...". but im a bit more self aware than the average autist so that's not how I handle these things..

made me chuckle

honestly think about if I did or if u are just defending urself? cus im not attacking you..

>worried about attacking and defending on Sup Forums

dude. Why would anyone care what someone on Sup Forums had to say about them? How new are you?

"Your" "cus u wernt" etc... fuck you and whomever taught you the English language. You may be mildly autistic, but youre fully retarded.

im asking cus I didn't say anything that should be offencive but u clearly are wrapped up in an argument... I would say lol but I don't want u to think im making fun of u.

>mildly autistic
>fully retarded

fuckin kek

>u fokin wut m8?

I don't know what you're talking about me arguing about anything. Maybe that other user was right about the "fully retarded" thing. Should probably go to a doctor and get it checked out

lol u really like punctuation or you don't have any valid points to make. sounds like most people who argue on the internet.

>other user
>totally not samefaging

im glad you think your own joke is that funny

would be lame if I was. Samefagging is a fag move

pic related says otherwise

mine better