Just wanted to say something

Just wanted to say something.

Humanity started in Africa. You all are part black.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nig nog

Sup Forums BTFO!

Yay, we can all call everyone niggers!

but blacks aren't people

there were early 'humans' walking the british isles 800,000+ years ago

the human story isn't close to fully understood

Nah fam

If europeans invented civilization why were roman era britons and germans such uncouth savages

Romans traded with civilized Nubians while Germans cowardly massacred good legionaires and centurions in a terrorist ambush

Its truth, its history, its written

But we're not niggers

>no job
>no prospects
>steals stuff
>threatens violence constantly

Actually Sup Forums users sound exactly like niggers

NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet I am not classified as black.

Tell that to my dick

One drop rule nigger

Ok well, if I wright that "you are a faggot", is it history and truth?
>it's written
>it's history
>it's truth

The keyword being 'humans'. They were Homo but not H. sapiens.

Humanity started somewhere in the cosmos. You are all part matter.

That is all.

if you read roman history its all there, no need to take my word for it

numidia, numantia, egypt, nubia were all part of the empire and the story of the massacre of tuetoberg forest, arminius and varus are all common knowledge

tl;dr youre the faggot

No it really probably did not. Have you ever noticed how we are constantly finding out humans as we know them today have been around longer and longer? Science is always changing and adapting to new found evidence. Do you honestly believe that we have even gotten close to an inkling of the full story of where we truly came from? If so you might want to start investing in religion instead. Idiot.

Except the oldest tools were found in south africa dated to almost 3 million years ago, doesnt matter if we evolved elsewhere later, we were already civilizing in in africa millions of years ago

This is exactly the kind of closed minded shit I was referring to. You have no vision whatsoever. No imagination. You take the first piece of evidence and assume it's the earliest every single fucking time. You really can't put two and two together huh

We dont have older evidence, it stands to reason that the oldest evidence points to the earliest instance which itself implies location of providence

Youre just trying to muddy up what is clear evidence to support an unnecessarily divisive position

Let me spell this out for you kid. This isn't our first time on the merry go round.

that explains my HUGE criminal record

god damn, you are a fucking faggot

>kid
>faggot

0 arguments found

We were all once monkeys. Before that, we were possum-like creatures that split their time between the ground and the trees. Before even that, we were like mice, and then like reptiles, and then like fish.

Does this mean the entire human race should be classified as fish? When do you stop being one thing and start being another?

Humans are actually pretty inbred and samey as far as species go. The differences between races are very slight at best. We're not as different as, say, lions are from tigers (which can interbreed and produce viable offspring, btw.)

the anatomically modern human is the current theory, it replaces race theory but theres plenty of ignorant people still espousing bad old taxonomy

And you're part ameba. Didn't see that one coming, did you.

Romans are fags, read the Bible sometime you fuckin Norman.
>man was created out of dirt and magic Jesus juice, and then woman was made out of adams mc.rib " witch goes to reason, because men really do make the best woman ;] so if you ask me god and Adam and Jesus should have just Grilled that rib up and had a BBQ instead of making woman (cuz woman r gay, so you must be a woman cuz you are a faggot)" and I've seen Adam in my bible picture book and that nigga ain't black...

Early humans in Africa ≠ modern Black Africans.

I'm still black tho right?

duh, but that still means we're all related.

Being related is sth. different than "You all are part black."

Life started in the ocean. You are all part fish.

That is all.

Some of evolved

>viable offspring
>mostly sterile

You're a shifty eyed hebe

Actually the oldest uprights found were not in Africa. Also blacks are the last species of homo to churn out. They're the newest species on the planet.

You are a fucking homo you know that right

its ok
i already knew that my lower body is african-like

ITT: we're all homos.

>ITT: where to find Elon Musk?
>I need to speak to him considering the future of humanity.
>If someone gives me proof of his location in the coming days i will quit university and buy flight tickets.
>I will timestamp everything.
>I know /b isn't my personal army, but when i have proof of his location or after i spoke to him i might be able to explain the situation via an encrypted chatroom.
>thank you
>ps. op is a mathematician and philosopher
>pss. /b has the chance to make my mom really worried.

Malnourished, undeveloped and infected with HIV?

But the oldest tools show up in south africa, which we can all agree are a more important development in the course of history than bipedalism

I mean chickens walk on two legs, for chrissake

ask your mom
apparently she likes it with HIV

Birds are theropods. We are the only species with an upright spine and gait.

ProTip:
Even chimps and dolphins use tools

>ad hominem
Funny and original

>they tear sea sponges to protect their snout from rocks while digging for bottomfeeders.

Theyre going through the same evolution we did, when they develop culture and language we can consider them part of humanity

The new hypothesis, the anatomically modern human hypothesis focuses on these social and intellectual traits rather than physical traits

Although we will be ay lmaos by then

More likely in the next 20 years the sea levels will engulf the highly populated coastlines of every continent which will cause mass migrations and resource wars which will certainly culminate in nuclear holocaust

So maybe the dolphins will tell one another stories about our hubris and downfall, but chimps are definitely fucked

and jellyfish , the point is ?

humanity in africa ? only when the white man went there after we evolved the shit out of our system

> For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much — the wheel, New York, wars and so on — whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man — for precisely the same reasons.

(Douglas Adams)

Doubt it, we are too big to fail at this point; we'll simply move farther inland.

actually, africa was home to one of the most stable and longlived kingdoms, or have you never heard of egypt? where would you rather live in 6000bc, rape-cannibal town in europe or the place where advanced law, medicine, agriculture, metalworking were pioneered?

Faggot

Where theres nothing but radioactive fallout? Good plan

[Citation needed]

Egypt was in North Africa, and nearly had nothing to do with the continent. They were bed fellows woth the romans mind you.

It was shortly conquered by blacks during it's downfall, but that's pretty much it.

There won't be a nuclear war; nobody is dumb enough to lob the first bomb.

All life started as single-celled organisms. You are all single-celled organisms.

That is all.

Israel's dead-man's switch will be enough. They have the sea right there so theyre vulnerable to sea rise as well as to migrant populations. Their SAMSON response will trigger european Dead-man's switches. Nobody has to purposefully fire a nuclear missile to end it all

Single celled organisms started as chemicals and protein molecules.

You are all chemicals.

I'm an anti semite but come on now

>implying they wouldn't get their shit kicked in

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Dead-man's switches aren't tin-foil hat territory, they're established fact and an integral part of nuclear deterrence.

You dont understand my post, ill reiterate

ISRAEL IS ALREADY GONE BY THE TIME THEIR DEADMANS SWITCH NUKES EUROPE

So you're saying that if a natural disaster threatens to kill them off, they'd rather blow themselves and everyone else up?

No i'm saying there would be no one to stop the automatic mechanisms that are set for split-second retaliation

Sup Forums is nigger

Retaliation against whom?

I think nuclear logistics are a bit more refined than you give them credit for.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."

- Martin Van Creveld, israeli military historian

Doubt it.

I can say I have an antimatter bomb strapped to the Federal Hall if I want to.

Nobody would allow it to happen, and the world would recover soon a jew free place.

Israel does in fact have nuclear capabilities, General Gates let that slip back in the 1990s

I'm not understating the fact that they do, just overstating how the rest of the world wouldn't allow to fall victim to nuclear war because Israel is due to sink. Nobody cares that much for them; plus if it did happen, it would most certainly lead to even more seething anti semitic rage, or even a second holocaust.

the world wouldnt have any time to respond, the missiles go off, the european systems retaliate and we're plunged into nuclear holocaust with europe, russia and the usa automatically dumping their stockpiles all in a matter of hours, probably at night for most of the countries involved

Nukes are 1940's tech. We've had the ability to intercept ICBM's since the 60's.

Plus Israel wouldn't retaliate upon the world that had done nothing wrong. It's nobody's fault their reion is due to be underwater but their own. More likely than not, a new refugee crisis would emerge instead.

Youre naive if you think theyre ever going to switch off their nuclear deterrence systems.

Hold up!!!
Doest that mean us white we wuz kangs!!!

That may be so but you're batshit if you think they'd attack humanity unprovoked and without reason. They're not terrorists, as much as Sup Forums would want you to believe.

Honestly your hyothesis sounds like the plot of a Metal Gear Solid game.

When talking not geography, but history, culture, ethnology, biology, Egypt is, of course, NOT in Africa!

But if Israel is due to dive, and the West is going to be engulfed in radiation because of it; where would they go?

Countries don't just sink over night.

Well, impressive. We all came from blacks.
Look at how far we've come.

we all were born in hospital
we all are nurses

Failed Anthro 101 I see...

>I have a job and I don't hit girls
>part black
pick one OP

Sorry, fucktard. There's NO WAY you don't know this is true. You may have a tiny white cock (hahaha - what the fuck am i saying - of COURSE you do) but all life started in Africa.

The closest you've ever come to a higher education is knowing "101" is an entry level course. Now go salt the fries, asshole.

>all life started in Africa
>all life
Kek dumb nigger, simians emerged there

>all life started in Africa
The continent of Africa didn't even exist when life began.

>Pangea
FTFY

What is hominid dispersion Professor?