So once Game of Thrones ends, she'll end up exactly like Aaron Paul, right?

So once Game of Thrones ends, she'll end up exactly like Aaron Paul, right?

Balding?

imagine being a part of something cool like Game of Thrones, but knowing you'll have to spend the rest of your life at conventions if you want a roof over head

I think I'd pass

isn't she already? I mean her career will end overnight. What was the last movie Aaron Paul was in?

Yes. Look at her mom. That's where Maisie is headed

see she looks cute in this one, but fucking ugly in the OP

the hell

Doing multiple movies and shows? I doubt it.

The last thing of note Aaron was in was that Xbox commercial.

>british """""""""""""""""""""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>10/10 in bongland

I hear The Path is good. and he's Todd on Bojack Horseman.

Don't be hatin' on Aaron, bitch.

nah she can do as many SyFy movies as she wants

aaron paul works in a clock tower?

would have been better if you'd said Bell tower

Why would he when she winds the clock in the louvre?

Hope she gets really desperate for cash. Has to lead in a SyFy movie with no shoes on. My ultimate wish is to for her to get extremely fucked up at a club. She'll pull in 4 black MEN while pulling out their bull dongs. She'll get serious for a moment saying her asshole and mouth are for bulls only while her pussy is for pure white cock. They'll take that as a challenge and absolutely wreck her cunt. She'll be scarred for life and to boot the hilarious video would be edited by the geniuses at Efukt.

I'm deeply in love with this woman.

I've never seen Goyim Thorns but I saw The Falling and she was pretty good in that.

Movie had a pretty cool no refunds ending I understand this is usually seen as a weakness but I love that shit.

why are they walking away from the brick pillar, i thought this was how they traveled

Isn't she going to be in the New Mutants movie?

X-Men movies will never stop being made, so she'll probably be fine.

Absolutely, just like every single other actor in the show, bar the few like Charles Dance. Sophie blew her chance with her awful American debut in X-Men. It's good though. Emilia Clarke is garbage and doesn't deserve to be put in any prestigious IP/show in the future. She fucked up Terminator big time.

she's a little sex bomb

she's worth more than the average first world person makes in a lifetime at 19 years old.

if she has any kind of sound financial advice/planning, she can live a life of leisure and reasonable affluence without working another day. she can pay for all the education that she desires and go into any occupation she desires if acting doesn't work out.

>Movie had a pretty cool no refunds ending
What does it mean? I watched The Falling too but I don't remember how it ended.

more like an unhot Emma Watson desu

Somethings wrong here

She is at risk of being forever GoT girl, since it's her first role and all. But she's not talentless and not without personality, so hopefully she'll be fine.

yep

To be fair he's a fairly major character on Bojack Horseman. Supermang here will fall completely into obscurity unless she can diddlylift more than Isley

Imagine answering the front door to that. 8====D~~~ (:

but Aaron Paul has his own show right?

fuck dude you have a problem

YH YOUR DADS GAY

He was in Eye in the Sky, which wasn't too bad actually.

Been wanting to see this actually.

>not posting the vamp teeth webm
shame

>she can pay for all the education that she desires and go into any occupation she desires if acting doesn't work out.
Because this actually happens.

She looks good only with a ton of makeup.

>nah she can do as many SyFy movies as she wants
Not with that face.

I can see her playing unstable killer type roles like a crazy ex gf hell bent on revenge or a remake of Misery.

She's crazy in her eyes.

says the fat virgin neet

She will drop off the fucking earth. Aaron Paul still gets work.

And you are..........?

Well no exactly hes on bro jack.

He leads on the Hulu series The Path, which just got renewed for a second season.

All that accesorys, still look ugly. kek

a superior gentlemen

I would say that's the case for a lot of the younger actors, but I suspect a lot of the older actors will continue to get work. It probably won't be in big-budget American films, but also that's not what most of them were doing in the first place.