I have a question for femanons

I have a question for femanons.

I have always been taught that the way to make girls attracted to you is to do a bunch of thoughtful favors for them (literally every movie to come out of Hollywood for the past 40 years).

But I work with a black guy who gets lots of girls and I asked him how he finds the time to do enough thoughtful things for each of them that they would being inclined to have sex with him and he laughed at me. I pressed him to explain why what I said was funny and he eventually implied that this belief of mine isn't accurate.

So tell me, do you girls find it attractive when a guy does a whole bunch of favors for you or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
youtube.com/watch?v=EDTw2ZZ540k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

femanon here.
it isnt favors alone that make you attractive. it all depends on the girl, but generally it's favors combined with a soft sense of humor and money.
if you don't have money it's going to be a lot harder for you. maybe you should stick to men, faggot.

do the opposite and you will see results, literally.

lol fuck off pls

any woman that cares about money is trash

you need to hit them more

It just depends if hes hot or not honestly.

Like i had a dude who was butt ass ugly but did a lot of crap for me. Didnt help that his personality was boring so i tossed him in the friendzone.

My current boyfriend isnt what id consider a "model" and he never really did favors for me...we just hing out a lot and i thought he had a bitchin personality

So basically its like this.

You gotta have 1 or both.
If you got good looks but a shit personality you will get the girl.
If youre ugly but have a good personality its a little tougher but you might still get the girl...

If you aint got either then youre shit outta luck

Op here.

If this is true, then how the fuck do guys get laid?
"kindness coins" is what I've always thought was the basis of female attraction. I can't fathom any alternative.

Hail Satan.

The guy who thinks it's about kindness coins is the guy on the side watching his enemy get laid after kind guy spends kindness coins. Kindness coins work miracles after you're already in a relationship. Before then, it's about game.

You didn't answer my question. I thought distributing kindness coins WAS game. If it isn't, then I don't have the slightest idea what is.

How can anyone be attracted to a boring goody ol' shoes.

You are supposed to be interesting and independent. Cool and mysterious. Basically get busy with life and pussy will come your way.

At least it works for me

Flirting is about enticing the other person. You have to present yourself as an interesting sexual predator, not a teddy bear. Nobody wants to fuck Winnie the poo dude

No, game is another thing entirely. Game is not that. It's a thing you figure out the hard way by trying constantly in the presence of other pussy sharks who are trying constantly for years. Then you figure out it's nothing. And it's worth nothing.

This

Here.
I agree with .
Girls like to work for a guys love and effection. Having it handed to them is boring

Women want interesting, charming sexual predators

/r/theredpill
you're welcome for saving your life

I can just use logic and find many flaws with your opinion of getting women. the real tip to getting women is improve upon yourself be happy with yourself and let that person you meet be an extension of that happiness. you don't *need* anyone else

Outer Game:
>youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
Inner Game:
>youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
Hoop theory and why you are failing:
>youtube.com/watch?v=EDTw2ZZ540k

/thread

this

>2017
>still into pickup artistry
kys you fucking faggot

>expecting to make it into the NFL without studying football techniques

Peyton Manning was such a loser. If he was so good, he wouldn't have had to practice.

you guys are fags. its a numbers games. hit on every female you see and eventually one will open their legs to you and in the process you will learn what works and what doesn't. Quit being a bitch.

Look for timid greesy hermit girls with daddy issues and bang em

>I asked him how he finds the time to do enough thoughtful things for each of them that they would being inclined to have sex with him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
please for the love of god tell me this is real

getting a girl is like selling a videogame, no matter how cool the game look in the ad, how much it is advertized and how amazingly low the price is... nobody pay for a shitty game. You need to have at least something going for your game, you don't need all the requisite like advanced graphic, amazing story, compelling gameplay, etc (looks,money,charm...), but something needs to be enoyable enough. You give a free trial and than you require your player to pay for the game, if they don't you move on because you already show them the final product and if they don't want to pay now they will not in the future and you don't care about them... you care about their money....

For example I'm average looking but I have a good sense of humor. I go out with them ,make them laugh and then ask to invest in a relationship If they want to keep aving that kind of good time. Some accept and some not

> don't care about money.
What kinda Hollywood commie shit is that?

Maybe thier kindness coins are bigger.

Look kid, I'm no expert, I'll admit that, but if your kind, so what?

Kindness is the baseline of being human, you being kind makes you indistinguishable from others, your SUPPOSED to be kind.

Now that we have this established, what else do you have to offer women?

I like it. This is now rule #1 for dating.
This marks the turn of the century away from romance and into the fine art of being a dick: The Dick Era.

/thread

okay I won't just laugh
Remember this OP: women are human beings too, and they want to fuck people who they find attractive (you will never be able to convince someone to find you attractive)

Do you think being a beta retard who does little favours is attractive? (it isn't)
I've never fucked anyone by doing them favours lmao, it's always been by just being attractive and confident and talking to them
Just try to be as attractive as you can to the opposite sex (read: do your hair nice and behave normally) - be confident, talk to them like they're a human and don't be too aloof or too keen

One of my best friends is deliberating rn whether to fuck a dude after he said hi and added her on facebook bc she thinks he's hot
no kindness points involved fam

This.

Stop caring about women, stop being interested in women, stop letting them string you along with their bullshit and drama.

Be rare, willing to move on if they bore the fuck out of you, don't answer their texts if they are boring af, talk when you want to.... be yourself and natural, not a desperate for pussy beta.

>posting these links unironically.

Please kill your self you gargantuan sperglord.

There's a line in a Jamie T song that sums it all up..

"If you got the money,
I think it would be funny,
To take your girl and spend a bit of your cash for me.
Cause then she might happy,
And no longer lonely,
I can take her out the next day,
For pretty much free"

It's not what you spend, or how thoughtful you are (that's relationship wifey stuff to do)
It's the way you conduct yourself and the way you talk to women that will get you laid, I've seen average looking guys use amazing techniques and have literally 100's of woman and what's better, they believe they are the ones that instigated the whole thing!

Why is it that guys always equate attraction to visual aesthetics?

doesn't stopping to care about women gay?
the whole reason for our reason is to procreate. everything we do is to get pussy. you can't just ignore pussy

Faggot.
If you ignore women it doesn't mean they will ignore you.

What? I didn't. I mentioned it but I talked more about behaviour, which I specifically said was OP's biggest problem.

Hey man this is Sup Forums I take offense to that! A lot of people would wanna fuck good ol Winnie!

distinctly said >stop being interested in women
you're prolly the samefag

>be me
>in library writing dissertation
>chatting to guy I know online
>just saying whatever comes into my mind
>"i wish i had some candy"
>45 minutes later guy turns up with bag of candy
>I didn't ask for it
>he drove 45 minutes to bring me Haribo
>I awkwardly say thanks
>he leaves
>WTF?

sooo... all of them?

I 2nd this

Nope. there has been no turn. White knights were never attractive, simply because they only impose a patronising, childish view on what romance is about that women never approved.
Also, being interesting and mysterious doesn't mean being a dick.

These

I'm no expert, by any means. In my own experience, when I've had the expectation of getting laid, I was all too often let down. I've always had the most success when I'm just having a good time and getting laid isn't even on my mind.

I have average / decent looks , good personality and ive been sexless for 3 years now.
All that really matters to women is what i dont have : money.

Money doesn't really play a big role until you're around your 30s though...You're doing something wrong if you're younger than that

I can tell by your post that no girl will ever want to fuck you unless it is out of pity. Your personality is a giant turn off and dries up any pussy within a 10 mile radius.

The good news: if you are 25 or younger you can still grow out of it and stop being such a piss baby.

There is not a universal truth when it comes to getting chicks, but confidence, self respect, and charm go a long way with most ladies.

Money is not that important, far more crucial is social status

Must have been bowl-of-eggs-dude

I find favors more patronizing than endearing unless I'm already in a relationship with you. (Even then, it's sketchy.)

Skillz work, however. Get good at something.

I just ignore girls and do random shit I want to.

How can I pay them some attention without being dumb.

Women want a good life

They want someone who can potentially provide a good life

They are excited by someone who has high value in social situations, who can make her more popular, she wants a personality that makes your moments together nicer, she wants money so she has provision, she wants masculinity because it corrects her when she's doing wrong.

Basically when you try to win girls with favors, it shows that you can't attract a girl naturally. Obviously this is a generalization and exaggeration, but it's almost like you're trying to pay for her with favors. You are putting yourself beneath the girl by restricting yourself from dating her until you've done enough for her.

It takes a couple years to get from where you're currently at with how you view women to where you're pulling them with your vibe like that black guy. Just work on being sexy and not needy or low value for a few years and everything will be fine.

Book "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman", chapter "You just *ask* them?" PhD physicist finds out how to pick up girls.

Find common interests and talk about them? Make them laugh? Just treat them how u would a male friend but be a bit flirty. I even flirt with my girl friends sometimes, most people.love being flirted with if its casual and friendly and coming from a place that is "safe" so warm her up with some light convo, gague her interest, say something nice abt her hair, make her smile.

Again every woman is different, I just know what I like.

Try searching for chicks somewhere besides "backpage"

>Facepalm to ∞

Not going to make this very long so ill greentext it.

> 22
> used to be obese till i was 21 but after lots of exercise and a long diet I am now on almost perfect shape ( i still have confidence issues thou)
> most people i know have said im : good looking , elegant and that my face would never be a problem in getting gf.
> ive formed a really big group of friends , im known in my UNI and town, lots of female friends but all of them have bfs
> most people invite me all the time for everything , im very extroverted and im always making people laugh and feel good.
> almost every week I hear " why dont u have a gf user ?".
> my grades are good ( between 16-18 out of 20)
> ive only cared about two women here, one had a bf , the other had a husband...didnt tap any of them
> two years straight without any women showing any interest.
> three years on a dry spell, going strong.
> 22 and only had one sexual partener in my entire life.
> so much work and still no gain at all, makes me want to kill myself

Kek
See OP, that is not game, it's just awkward

Lol checked

This

Improving youself is a worthless venture if it is only done to get laid and not done to better yourself/be happier or healthier. I would rather fuck a more self-realized fat man than a shallow fit one. Just how I feel tho.

Genuinely sorry about your bad luck user. You probably have good qualitues that don't just have to do with your looks. Focus on those.

Check out psychologist Jordan Peterson on youtube

His lectures will help you sort yourself out. You need develop confidence. There really isn't much else to it. Doing favors and expecting shit in return means you're too agreeable.

Dont mean to sound like a shill but his vids are basically made for guys like you

>ITT: where to find Elon Musk?
>I need to speak to him considering the future of humanity.
>If someone gives me proof of his location in the coming days i will quit university and buy flight tickets.
>I will timestamp everything.
>I know /b isn't my personal army, but when i have proof of his location or after i spoke to him i might be able to explain the situation via an encrypted chatroom.
>thank you
>ps. op is a mathematician and philosopher
>pss. /b has the chance to make my mom really worried.

Women aren't men. They don't make moves. I learned this by being ultra model tier with no self esteem, and learning from classmates that every girl in all my different classes liked me, and I didn't have the slightest fucking idea. I was so oblivious I should be set on fire.

The point is, you probably get more attention than you think. Obviously not as much as me, but you do. I know for a fact there are a couple of chicks that would sleep with you.

Also since you used to be fat and still have zero self esteem, you've unconsciously worked harder on other skills that men in your shape really haven't had to work on. You had an advantage in personality over any guy your size.

And fucking NONE of these girls you know have tried to hook you up with one of their friends? Bullshit.

Stop being dense. I guarantee that if you're being %100 honest, chicks are trying to get you to hook up with their friends. You're just not picking up on it.

Or your town has 57 people in it.

at least he had something REAL to think about when he jacked off when he got home. you know he did right

My town is very very small and guess what , i already know my friends friends friends friends.
They either have boyfriends or are too weird

Dubs speak truth

>Improving youself is a worthless venture if it is only done to get laid

Sounds like some pussy ass horse shit to me. Everything we do as men is to get pussy indirectly.

>tfw beta trying to sound alpha

If all you care about in your whole life is getting laid, you have an obsession and you won't ever truly be happy. Also,

Nice dubs

I would really want to hug winnie though

The true way to make girls attracted to you is to give them random shit until their heart level increases

You don't know me, you're just projecting your own loserness. There are plenty of real men in the world. Maybe one day you'll be one and someone will make a snide remark like yours, and you'll see the stupidity I'm currently dealing with. It's a fucking masculine revolution nigger, hop aboard. There's plenty of room.

Thanks user.
Truth be told , i dont put myself out there alot...and i automatically assume they arent interested in me ( because that s what happened when i as fat)

I dont use tinders or facebooks to meet people, i rather meet them in real life and nowadays that seems to be old fashioned and not common.
Most people i know that date , found their parteners online.

dw bro it'll happen trust
I'm 22 as well, like you was awkward, kinda shit, & only one sexual partner until I started working on myself from 20-21. But even after spending over a year to become mostly who I am today and despite going to uni in the centre of a huge city full of unis, it took a solid couple months before I actually successfully slept with anyone new, and a whole 9-month relationship with her before I managed to really become me and start sleeping around/dating successfully

The change is slow and it's hard to notice the smaller effects as they're happening, but they are happening, and they'll pay off in more noticeable ways eventually, trust.

this is the only correct answer OP

I hope you are right user.
Im one year away from ending UNI and ill be leaving this place without fucking anyone... If i cant even bang a chick in uni how can I bang one anywhere else ? I feel im a lost cause despite all the effort i put in making myself worthy

lmfao this is pathetic cunt. absolutely clueless.

You sounds like a loser who just walked out of his first psychology class. Nice dubs though

for me OP i just tell woman the truth about me. That i'v had alien contact and witnesses who were with me. If they stay around after that then they may be worth it, i then introduce them to said witnesses who are my friends (This is all legit btw not trolling) and if they get along, i consider her maybe as a possible partner. I then tell them that i can give them a close encounter and summon some aliens, so we arrange star gazing and u call upon the skinwalkers who have chosen me as their contact, revealing UFOs in the night sky. From there if it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't Fortunately i found a girl who isn't weirded out by my out of this world personality nore creeped out by my space brethren. I won't accept anyone who does not accept me or the legion i belong to. For i am just in a human body, to study the culture and to relay the progress of technology and politics back to those who cannot understand every detail. Fortunately for me i found a girl who is into it and get's along with my disciples (Friends) No im not Jesus and i can't walk on water.

I guess i OP i used to struggle like you did until aliens impacted my life. I now serve new purpose. The ancient essence that is me has realigned with my ancient past to become one. And i will chronicle the fall of the modern Era as i have in other generations thousands of years ago. Wanting woman is only a priority when you're life has no greater purpose to draw attention to. Maybe the ancient ones can help you find purpose as they have for me.

>I'm not the loser, you're the loser
>I' so manly

This guy gets it. Let's say I'm at some sort of gathering... a bar, a party, etc... What am I going to notice in a guy?

1 - Looks. And I'm not saying he has to be a 10/10. Just average is fine. But that means decent shape, decent looks, decently dressed.

2 - Conversation. How does he carry himself in conversation? Decent use of language, humor, interesting, lack of slurs, slang, obscenities.

3 - Conversation context - What does he talk about? Is it all "me, me, me..." or does he ask me questions AND listen to answers. Does he open up about himself.

4 - What am I looking for? Casual dating or casual sex? If so, the above three are a good start. If I'm looking to meet someone, start a relationship and maybe spend my future with them then I'll look for more, like education, job, money, family background, etc...

By the way, here's some mental tricks to get you on your way.

Think of the thoughts in your head like a little four second MP3 audio file. What happens when you listen to a song? If it's a happy song, you feel happy, if it's a sad song, you feel sad.

The thoughts in your head work like those songs. If you have negative ones, you'll feel negative. Tell yourself you're shit and you'll feel like shit. Tell yourself you're great and you're great. Make yourself think happy, nice thoughts about yourself. Literally accept the fact that it's awkward and strange and a little unpleasant at first, and fight through those feelings. Force the happy thoughts and you'll suddenly have more confidence. It really, really works man. It's how our brains function, and it will change your life.

I SAID

HOP

ABOARD

this

I agree but I think a lot of men are afraid of the whole "He's creepy" or "Ew rapist" thing. Of course it's something you have to get over.

Fucking kek

Ha, my wife makes more than me even and is hot as fuck. Women who want only money are niggers.

candy m'lady.

Just treat women like anyone else. It's not like they are special for having a pussy. Soon enough they will be obsolete for fucking anyway and only good for procreation.

This is good, like if you imagine how you would behave with an ugly but sweet girl, and behave that way. Once you get more experience, you see there's no reason to be nervous. And it's not because you're more talented, you just see women in correct light.

Exactly. This is why you get more girls into you when you have a gf - when you don't care and just behave normally, people like you more

>/thread
Sage

Depends. Are you trying to find a girlfriend or are you trying to just have sex? If you are looking for a relationship, it is good to be genuinely thoughtful to her and treat her like a lady. If you just want sex, than it is a numbers game like any other sales task. Flirt with every girl you can. Get the number of any girl that flirts back or shows interest. Call every number and try to set up a date. Ask the girl at the beginning of every date if they want to have sex. It is that simple. Not every girl wants a relationship, but most like to have sex.