33yo

>33yo
>single after 5 years with my exgf
>4 months since the breakup
>still dream about her
>have been meeting girls from tinder and other apps
>no job right now, had some great chances in the past but fucked them up because I was living with exgf
>working as a freelance at home, few projects per month, nothing great, not a way for living
>somehow I was able to start lifting weights

What should I do? Im feeling too old :

- Continue looking for girls, hookups, gym and shitty freelance jobs
- Start thinking on my own and my future, apply to this big company in the near town but not having enough time during the day for looking again for a gf, gym, 5 foods per day, etc

You could start with posting some more pics of that delicious puss

Apply for the new job, then try to seduce cute coworkers.
Lift weights in the evening, don't spend your weekends playing videogames and masturbating.

The bad part is I'd work in the architecture department of the company, which means while other departments will leave the place at 16:00 I cant get away until 20:00. 12 hours of working non stop every single day.

I was already there and I left because it fucked my life pretty bad, I didnt have enough time for me, earned big money but that doesnt matter when you cant do anything else.

33 nigga your time for planning your life has passed.

How about moving to a new city? Meet new people, forget about your ex-gf? I feel like you should definitely make some changes to your life.. If you don't change, your live won't either...

I think I should move too, I reached the point where I prefer to stay at home lurking Sup Forums and getting those stupid projects.
Im feeling old at 33, but time flies and I know at 40s it would be so much harder.

More of that pussy op. Or sauce me or something!

Staying at home all the time leads to a very dangerous downwards-spiral... If you decide to do so, please watch what you consume and how often you do, once you start drinking or smoking weed regularly it's gonna be very hard to lift yourself up again.
Apply for jobs in a new city, be brave.

35, almost 36 here.

Sorry about your breakup. use it as an opportunity to learn how to handle loss. loss is a common theme in life. as you get older you will lose things very valuable to you, but thankfully you will be stronger and know how to cope more.

stay healthy, try to make that your priority. losing your health can lead to issues that compound on one another and have serious consequences. carve out time to be physically active. this needs to be at the top of your to do list, not an afterthought.

try to get a job that pays well, and learn new skills in your free time. i don t agree w the user above that said your time for planning your life has passed. it hasnt. people reinvent their lives and careers all the time. work but keep studying and improving urself, get smarter, grow as a person. if anything you will appreciate the sense of achievement when you complete goals.

as far as girls go, getting over a girl can be hard. took me a long time on two relationships. take care of yourself first and foremost. things will get better, sometimes you just have to walk through the fire and you can do it, you might just be a different person on the other end.

much love.

thanks user, there are hard days like today. its nice to see Im not the only one passing through something like this.
as I said above I think I should move to another place as I dont really have many friends right now, specially after a relationship which was supposed to turn into a wedding very soon.

Might be a little off topic but I must ask since people in this thread seem like they might have some good answers.

Is it strange to be in a long term relationship and not be engaged or have plans to get married? I'm in a relationship now that's just passed it's 3rd year. Even after three years I'm still not positive if I want to marry this girl and spend the rest of my life with her. I'm curious if this is a normal feeling after three years or if I should just dump her already and move on. I feel like I'm getting close to a relationship length where more than just basic boyfriend and girlfriend is necessary.

be careful w moving, moving is tricky. you may have more equity built in your current location than you realize. i live alone and have moved farther away from friends and family on each move. professionally, it was probably a good decision. but emotionally, i miss my friends and family, and although i have made new friendships, my closest friends remain back home.

use this period of solitude to learn how to make new friends and cultivate your existing ones, these are also skills that will serve you well, both personally and professionally.

it's not strange at all, sounds like the french model of long term relationships without the official marriage, with the expectation that the couple will break up if the love ends. people have been doing it for years. 1 out of 2 marriages fail and how many of the surviving marriages are truly happy? you dont need to feel 'abnormal' for not wanting to get involved with those kinds of odds. also a bad marriage can ruin you, financially and emotionally: just look at the suicide rate and how it significantly overindexes among divorced men.

totally normal user, I was with this girl 6 years and we didnt talk about that. specially because we werent well-off acommodated so we couldnt allow ourselves a place to live/work.

but be careful, not every girl understands that and most of them want to have everything done by their late 20s, if you relax too much she might get bored or start looking for other guys. and always remember the other guys will promise her anything. its too easy to fool a girl specially if she is not happy with her bf

I don't know, been with this bitch for 4 months. Love the hell outta her, would walk tontue edge of the planet if it was flat.
>she has bipolar

what if you stay at home all day but consume nothing? still dangerous? (that's my case)

What if I just consume food

I see, I see... See, me and the girl I've been with for the three years do talk about marriage one day or possibly kids once in a while, but we're far from financially stable at the moment. We're going through a rough patch in our lives at the moment. I'm 25 and she's 21 now. Neither of us have any career plans for our futures yet even though we, more specifically me, should by now. We're both a little afraid to take any bigger steps with the relationship until we get more financially stable. I'm just worried like 2nd reply user said about her getting bored waiting for me to figure everything out and leave if I don't do something to make her want to stay with me.

i feel like im literally you from a different timeline where you decided to move lol
let me tell you about me
> 25 yo
>single after 5 years with my exgf
>4 months since the breakup
>still dream about her
>have been meeting girls from tinder and other apps
>left my country for a job somewhere else and thats when she left me. It was getting worse lately anyway.
>i met a chick whos now my GF but theres been plenty of tinder fucking with other girls before i met her
>got myself into lifting and feel great and powerful and attractive
>breakup desensitized me so if i wanted to i could just get a cuter girl now that im jacked as fuck but i actually enjoy my gf very much
>still dream about exgf but when i wake up i can look at my current situation and laugh it off

Work on your future. Building relationships is easier when you're happy / in a comfortable spot in life. You still have time to smash, 33 isn't that old.

I've gotten myself stuck in the sitting home all day smoking weed trap. Any tips on how to lift myself out of this downward spiral? I've tried quitting so many times but every time something shitty in my life happens I turn back to it. I need some help or need to know how to pull myself out of a 5 to 6 year long almost daily smoking spiral. Please help anons.

that was my problem. I was living day by day and not thinking about what she wanted. Worked hard, spent time with her during the weekends, travel together and she seemed happy so I didnt worry.

But it seems she wasnt happy at all. And like most of the girls she didnt say a thing. One day she disappeared and started dating another random guy. I found out she was talking with him at my back, and it was all that garbage talking like
>your bf doesnt deserve you
>I can call and talk with you anytime you want
>it doesnt matter if you wake up me at 4am
>I love you more than anyone in the planet I'll do anything for you

And that whore believed all that shit. If you relax too much thats what ends up happening. You think everything goes pretty well and one day you wake up and find out the truth.

i meant like drugs or anything harmful.
I'm an ex gym-freak. Still quite in shape. otter-mode but in good condition nonetheless. So no worries for being a landwhale or any of that. i watch what I eat quite precisely.

I also need help with this. Also any help with good ways to build work ethic would be much appreciated.

First thing is to make a living. A man with a living is a pussy magnet for ladies a bit more mature.
You are 33.
Otherwise you will be a failure. No girl wants a failure. You get it?

I'm older than you.

Swap weed for kratom. It will be a beginning.
I swapped beer for kratom and it worked nicely. I run every other day.
I also work from home and it's true it's tricky. I was being a fat alcohol.
In a word: be proactive either from home or to find a regular job. Weed excludes proactivity, hence the spiral.

We want moar

moar

Post more plz