This is my cat Zoe, she's been extremely sick the past few days

This is my cat Zoe, she's been extremely sick the past few days.

Symptoms the past three to five days:
•Has been eating next to nothing
•Drinking a bit of water
•Drooling on herself to the point where her chest is saturated
•Seems slightly disoriented, will sit in one spot for an hour starting at nothing
•Doesn't seem very responsive to stimuli
-Will purr sometimes when being pet on back of neck and lower back
-Ears will move slightly for very loud noises but otherwise doesn't react
-Tries to resist her mouth and chest being wiped

Don't know what do, am scare, cat is bro.
I'll answer any questions that may help.
Please help me Sup Forums you're my only hope.
>inb4 take it to the vet retard

Why not take her to the vet?

>>/vet/

Lol I'm retarded, ty.

The fact is, and you probably already know it, you should get her to the vet a.s.a.p.

If she shows signs of disorientation and is barely eating that sends of every alarm bell you could possibly have.

They are infact so serious that there is no chance Sup Forums will be able to give you some off-hand medical advice that would "fix" her.

Time for the vet Sup Forumsro

/thread

Ouch. Make preparations for the big sleep bro. too late for the vet.

I think what I'm looking for is for you guys to tell me if my cat is just fucked, or if there actually is a chance she'll live if I'm able to afford the vet.
>inb4 ask a vet retard.

Honestly, would you risk Sup Forums's advice over anything a professional could tell you? I'd honestly always want to try saving my cat, no matter what anyone says. I don't want to have the feeling I didn't do everything I could've done. So that's the question you should ask yourself I think. I can tell you this though, the longer you wait, the lower her chances of surival.

All these dont ask Sup Forums faggots. Fucken newfags.

Your cat obviously has cancer and yoy kill cancer with radiation. You need to microwave your cat on high for 3 1/2 minutes. Do not use popcorn mode.

Maybe cat is turning old and its time for it to die?

How old is she?

It sounds like kidneys or liver trouble. Take her to the vet. My little girl died about six months back from liver failure. She was 15.

Prepare yourself for the worst, but try to do your best. I hope she feels better.

Take her to the vet, seriously. They can give her meds, special food.
It looks like some kind of virus or infection, you won't cure her with herbs.
Meanwhile keep her hydrated. If necessary, take the needle off from a syringe and squirt water directly into her mouth. Check if the smell from the mouth isn't too sharp - if it is, she's dehydrated (also the nose should be wet; if it's not, she's got a fever).

Thank you both for being empathetic.

She's around 13 years.

Had dog end up like this that passed recently, id honestly prepare yourself for the worst. Take it to the vet asap sorry for the cat tho, hope she gets well soon

Sounds like your cats time has come, life's beautiful.

Just put her down yourself. Why waste money on a vet?

Sounds like your cat might have a brain tumour. Mine did the exact same thing when he had it. We had to put him down sadly.

Thanks for the advice bro, I know she's been drinking at least a little bit, she's drooling incessantly so idk if that is a good indicator that she's hydrated.
Also, I did take her to the vet about 2 days ago they gave me a steroid for her and I think the drooling started with the steroid.

She got an xray though so wouldn't that show up on one of those?

As was said, get it to a vet. What is its temp? If you can, test blood sugar with a one touch or whatever to see if that is it. If he/she is urinating, get loaded saline and give sub-Q fluids.
Or just take it to a vet

Stop posting on Sup Forums and take her to the fucking vet.
Best of luck user

Take her to the fucking vet you stupid nigger, honestly are you retarded to ask this shit on an online message board?

He already took her to the vet

Ty for reading posts and not tarding at me like half the people here.

Keep her warm, keep her hydrated. Get a syringe and inject saline into her bloody leg if that's what it takes. Get her her favorite food. Snuggle her incessantly

Fuck I wish I still had my cat.

Does anyone want to see a picture of her?

Sounds like your cat got AIDS
The AIDS is not directly responsible for the symptoms but the infections amd organfailure that result out of the immune desease.
My advice, kill it or bring it to the vet to get pain killers for the cat.

>Sterioids
Your vet must hate you. You just killed your cat

Know anyone that smokes weed around it? My cat got pretty fucked in the head after it got high..

I do user :(

Why do you say that? O- o

I smoke weed around my 2 other cats but never this one.
The other 2 don't seem affected by it but I'll keep that in mind.

She was my baby. Love you, Soph.

I kind of hotboxed my cat tho so idk how much it took to fuck it

Take her to a vet, idiot. If she's drooling, something might be wrong with her internally.

If you dont, she might die of organ failure by tonight because of your fucking negligence.

You got here late, newfriend

He took her to the vet already, got meds. Maybe not the right meds but meds all the same. Methinks he was looking for a bit of support in a trying time.

We've covered all the bases and all the names.