ITT: where to find Elon Musk? I need to speak to him considering the future of humanity...

ITT: where to find Elon Musk? I need to speak to him considering the future of humanity. If someone gives me proof of his location in the coming days i will quit university and buy flight tickets. I will timestamp everything. I know /b isn't my personal army, but when i have proof of his location or after i spoke to him i might be able to explain the situation via an encrypted chatroom.
thank you

ps. op is a mathematician and philosopher
pss. /b has the chance to make my mom really worried.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-39416231
mobile.twitter.com/DaveLeeBBC/status/847287563672879108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

interested

is this legit?

lets send op away

b

make user fly

bb

ill see what i can do

new cicada 3301?

ITT: where to find Elon Musk?
I need to speak to him considering the future of humanity.
If someone gives me proof of his location in the coming days i will quit university and buy flight tickets.
I will timestamp everything.
I know /b isn't my personal army, but when i have proof of his location or after i spoke to him i might be able to explain the situation via an encrypted chatroom.
thank you

ps. op is a mathematician and philosopher
pss. /b has the chance to make my mom really worried.

Is that toilet paper?

hell yeah charmin nigga

just a napkin

Get a unique object so we know which timestamps are actually you.

If you really want to save humanity, there's a simple solution: Chop off your balls and burn them. Making sure you don't reproduce is our only hope.

In all seriousness.. I work directly with SpaceX frequently and have many direct connections to Musk and his people.. If you are serious, I'll give you one shot to make your case.. I promise Im not fucking with you.

Do I have a way to savely contact you? I am completely serious

not OP, but what's the current deal with 18650 batteries, concerning them being banned from several states because of vapenaysh shenanigans by the fda?

lurking

just a minute

Make your case here.. The who what why where. Once I know your not fucking around, we can go forward.. maintaining the working relationship I have with Tesla and SpaceX is paramount.

I am not sure if I should, since i think it is a better 'business' strategy to keep it confidential. if this information ends up in the wrong hands i could have awful consequences.

bbc.com/news/technology-39416231
He's in North America, since the writer is a North American correspondent. I'll try to narrow it down a bit more.

>wrong hands

You came to Sup Forums.

This thing might be bigger then you think, it will change humanity forever if it goes the way i think it does.

alright that'll do.
Now how does we into dox elon musk?
Websites and social media would only give us so much, plus what do you actually want to do once you find him?

> inb4 > rape

i am sorry but you were the only guys i could turn to in this situation.

mobile.twitter.com/DaveLeeBBC/status/847287563672879108 Healdsburg?

OP, if you really are a mathematician and philosopher, then why is it that you can't spell for shit and use improper grammar?

talk to him about the subject first. because he think he already know what i am thinking about. if he does not i will explain him my theory. he has the knowledge en energy to make it work.

There is NO WAY Im risking it going by only your word. Here is very sensitive proof. you wont find this anywhere online.

because i dont think in words anymore. at this point im thinking in patterns and numbers.

I figured you'd say something like this. Okay then, boys. The show is over. Bye.

i am sorry. am i able to proof to you that i am legit another way? 1 on 1 contact?

thank you user any info on the next couple of days?

last chance to make your case.. give as a breakdown of why you need to contact him.. what is going to happen etc...last proof and then Im leaving.

your best bet if hes in silicone valley, hell be at the coupa cafe hes usually there on his laptop often

thank you user. i need to contact elon considering the brain implants and his progress on that kind of science. I do not want to go to much in depth about this topic, but i am sure i figured something out of which elon might be striving for. I just wonder how the product of eternal life is going to be spread to the masses.

Is anyone here actually taking this stuff seriously?

i think elon is if he is reading this.

Is it related to the simulation theory

im completely serous.. he is full of shit.

it is a technological political post modern simulation theory. which makes me really afraid of the future if done wrong.

Try this OP, call this number (650) 322-6872
Thats the coupa cafe, ask if elon really frequents the place, if yes, chill there for awhile

The last couple of days i have been contacted over facebook by an anonymous facebook profile called Javaboi. When i checked my facebook this morning the profile was deleted. I think someone tried to contact me with the profile, but gave up.

i tried calling the number, but i couldn't reach it.

dont understand why you need to be THAT cryptic, just talking about the general concept of what youve discovered really cant be enough to give it away... and if its that big a deal, to assume youre the only one striving for it is naive

Its like 5 am there you goon, wait a few hours

this is completely true. if we, as society, want the ideal result we all have to know what is going to happen. however, when people choose to let themselves be turned into a simulation instead of dying and thus experiencing eternal life, the one building the simulation has the power of a god. It gets to choose what the person is experiencing in its afterlife. Of this i am really scared. When offering eternal life to the people do you sell it for a high price? do you give it out to the masses? does it work together with the political system? it is a real tight system which could easily go wrong when man has too much power.

thank you for the back up tip OP will definitely try

>ITT: where to find Elon Musk?

PSYCHO STALKER ALERT

this is why i am scared to tell it to you. it could be a business strategy which could be killed for.

I am sorry but i am not. I wish i had that kind of motivation tho.

I hope I answered your question sufficient enough.

You;re fuckin looney man. I'm outta here

Point is, a working relationship with Sup Forums is like contracting the embodiment of chaos and autism. You had better get that kind of motivation. Look at who Elon surrounds himself with. Strongly driven personalities.

I can see where youre coming from, but lets talk about how humans work. In a simulated reality, and people within the simulation are self aware about their presence in the simulation, life wouldnt be the same as it is now, what would the person in control really have to gain if he were to manipulate the simulation for his own betterment? Its not impossible i suppose, but why? Someone in charge of such a huge project has to know the ramifications and how utterly pointless it would be. And when i think of the simulation i dont think of matrix tier simulation, where it just emulates real life, it would be a utopia to our standards. Just my 2 cents, but what do i know amirite or amirite

I have that kind of motivation. But Psycho stalker motivation is something to strive for.
/b is perfect for this kind of thing since you guys wont take it too seriously but serious enough to make real work from it.
but you are right i wish i had elon on my speeddial but sadly that is not the case.

Twitter

>a mathematician

I bet you know shit about mathematics. Prove me wrong.

maybe it costs less energy for the maker to simulate a person as handicapped or pure blank, or just a worse simulation. there is profit to made out of this if the simulation gets sold. it is all about a certain point of trust we have to reach in humanity.

won't happen it would reveal my identity.

  ▲
▲ ▲

I am em Akon Rust.
Convict records. AMA

Hi i'm Elon. State your business or gtfo

Rookie

why dont you tweet him you humongous faggot
hello? even dropping him an email must be easy

What level of mathematics are you at? Could you talk about differential geometry? Galois theory? Functional analysis? These are basic topics in my opinion. I want to understand what kind of mathematics you think can grant you the title of "mathematician".

OP is one of those schizophrenics who stalks important people

you left user?

Why does there have to be only 1 simulation? It could become corporatized and the masses have the option to switch between simulation to simulation, generating competition and a want from the companies to stay the most reliable and enjoyable. A single simulation for everyone could be disastrous, but not worth shutting down or making it so only the rich could afford it.

I fucking know maths alright cunts

I would like to see the terms as plato coined them.

Smells like it

from 1 to psychopath - how crazy are you?

>and stop the "I know math" bullshit

I know i thought about this. it is just really hard doing my story here since it is so condensed. if elon musk has courtly closed off all his ideas from stealing it would be a corparate dictatorship of who goes to heaven and who doesn't.

i am not. i am mentally stable, i dont take any medicine. i rarely go to the hospital. i have a normal social life. i have a girlfriend for a year now. i make music. just your regular student.

>girlfriend

Confirmed troll bread

OK you're somewhere between 18 and 21 years old and you think to have reached some sort of definitive conclusion about life. College is too hard for you and you'll eventually drop out. You don't put effort in what you do but you think you can everything you want. You probably have some personality disorder, nothing top serious. In a few years you will have managed to fuck your life very good and the realisation of what you could have been if you had put a little bit of effort instead of losing yourself in abstract speculations will hit you harder than a hammer. You'll feel empty and depressed and think of the times when you wasted your life away on Sup Forums. You're the product of a comfortable, lazy and spoiled generation.
Your life will suck user, I pity you.

i will try it just hard not coming across as a lunatic the same is for talking to him in a cafe.

he reacts quite often to twitter messages, or is it super secret?

or you want to fly to the mars because you know how to plant potatos?

What is your goal exactly? To completely shut it down? Id rather keep it with some corruption than to not have it at all. But i doubt ive thought up all the consequences that could b le associated with it though

>how to autism

To work for him.

i could drop some lines to hint something which he might pick up. thank you for the tip user.

Godspeed. A few months ago when i changed my degree to aerospace engineering i was positive i was going to work for spacex one day, now my degree is petroleum engineering. Indecisiveness is a cancer

haha you trying to get me down user?

Hello, how may I get in contact with you?

-Elon Musk

i feel you my man. i still don't know if i should pursuit a career in mathematics and philosophy. i feel like it might mentally destroy me.

If you build an artificial intelligence or a super algorithmus, or some mathematical things, then let him know by achieving world dominance.

when you invented a better cup holder for Tesla, than better keep it to yourself.

haha i wish

Try twitter op, you never know

You should really starting taking your meds again. The doc told you those thoughts will come back if you stop using them.

I will make a twitter account soon. I just have to inform family and friend on the situation. I will try to message him later today. will share it with timestamp on /b i promise.

I'm not. I know you can't understand.

are you speaking out of experience?

You have nothing to say that would interest Musk.

Just another child thinking hes something hes not.