What do you think of this picture?

What do you think of this picture?

The creator needs to invest in photoshop.

I read the text on the left first

is it quality poop in the coffee or is it bad poop

I frankly as a member of Poopers Anonymous find this image to be appalling. Remove it, now. Otherwise I will summon the hordes of Tumblrr on you for discrimination. There's nothing wrong with a little poop. Now a shitty idea is an entirely different thing.

Indian poop

I think his coffee has more diversity of ingredients now, which is always and intrinsically a good thing.

no deal

Honestly they're stupid enough it's kind of funny

good bread

/thread

sounds like every time i went to starCucks

its grain-fed vegan turkey shit, does that make you feel a little more superior? starcuck detected,

Just looks like a run of the mill exaggeration and/or strawman.

this whole post was shit, file a lawsuit, you could make serious bank if you live in the united states of autism, suing is a sport over there.

I'm about to give you some valuable advice, so listen up.

>waiter called customer "sir:
he just violated his rights by assuming his/her/its gender!
>instant 10k and free shit coffee for a year, not too bad.

>coffee tastes like literal shit
starcucks strippers love to give everything a fancy name. you could argue that they're guilty of false advertising, and since most of the low end court workers are low end for a reason, the two reasons i just listed will make you a decent check, go for it, seriously.

shit, for all we know there could be otherkin and furry rights too. all kinds of violations right there. then start a gofundme and tax the fuck out of the retarded SJW cucks

true, but every moron, including everyone here has to start somewhere, id rather work at mcdonalds than be paid shit to work for a bunch of douchebag hipster trashbags. the best part is when you ask for a regular coffee, and they just give you that retarded clueless look then correct you and say "oh, so youd like a triple cream gang banged vent caramel sparkle fappucino? as if you were supposed to know their dumbs hit hipster slang anyways. not all of them are cunts though, just the majority I've dealt with,

thats exactly what it is. you could make better coffee at home with a press, no dealing with annoying hipster trash, attitude or overpriced shit,

Not authentic u don't get my style.

I'm down, how would we go about getting these cucks to give us their money though? maybe stage a few fake starbucks orders gone wrong and put a nice TRIGGER WARNING next to it, then post a gofundme link and profit? it should'nt be too hard, after all, full time, dedicated "social justice activists" are generally pretty fucking stupid to begin with.i couldn't be bothered to go for it, you can take the profit if you decide to sue them yourself. i think the gofundme would be a better option though. i doubt a shitty corporation like starcucks would pay much, but all the triggered trannies and gender fluid pansexuals and other mental cases would donate their last welfare dollars instantly if they heard about the horrible oppression. just make sure the "barista" aka coffee pourer is a straight white male. fuck being an entrepreneur, you could pull this type of bs a couple times and get rich.

starbucks clients are usually
>douchebag hipsters
>loud, annoying basic bitches
>people who want to look important by setting up their entire office, desktop included and wasting space for the few decent customers
>also, that one fucktard who edits his horrible soundcloud tracks out loud, no headphones or anything with the hopes of impressing someone but in reality he's just pissing everyone off

starbucks in general is cancer, i prefer black coffee, and its good cause you can almost instantly tell how much "better" it really isn't"

keep up the irrelevant, shit quality memes dood. xD i'd rather be forced to stare at those abominations than hang out at a starcucks for more than 20 minutes. Sup Forums needs more shitty oc memes though, pepe is getting boring.

too wholesome for Sup Forums.
add a fucked up punchline to the end and you;re golden,

profound. didactic. somnambulist in its approach to minimalism.

not bad, but the punchline isn't very obvious other than
>lel starbucks wouldd charge to put shit in your coffee

i find your post to be full of dubs.

a joke that probably would've been funny if we were all 13

make the one on the right look more like a hipster faggot