Hey .. i don't know what to do...

hey .. i don't know what to do .. the love my life ( relationship for 2 years ) just broke up with me and got together with my greatest enemy also the guy is friends with my only 2 frind so i cant do shit with them anymore they "wont pick a side" or in other words they just ignore the fact that the guy i hate the most fucks the girl i love the most ... so really why should i not just end it all ?? also any recommendations im too poor for a gun

yeah that's what i thought not even Sup Forums cares

anyone ??

>sum girl broke up with me lads
>she loves chad now
Nah really no one cares.Everyone has their own problems.
>not even Sup Forums cares
I repeat.NO ONE is caring about you on the internet.
Kinda sad acctually

so recommendations ?

I dont fucking know!
Get over it asap
>but muh love of life
No.There are many.And don't forget: If she would still love you she would not have broken up with you.She prob got bored off of you

Rob a bank with a kitchen knife take hostages death by cop

Move the fuck on and don't show her you care. She probably left you because you're beta so you should do more alpha shit now. Find a physical hobby, immediately start talking to other girls exe.

idk i should properly mention that i have major depression for 4 years now

and i could get over her but that she fucks this one guy is the worst case for me .... i would rather kill everyone i know

Well then
If you want to kill yourself over shit like this everyone is going to laugh at you.Even when youre dead
>What a retard kills himself over a girl
You should talk about this with your therapist
>being edgy
If not do it. I couldnt care less

its not about her its about her and him ...

also if im dead idk if they laugh

idk schould i kill him befor i do myself ?? hes been after her since i know her

Sometimes the best you can give is nowhere near as good as the best others can give. Get over it and grow up. We all have problems

>pic related, it's my emotions

No one cares

its not that easy .. i always told mayslef im fine but if this happens i kms .. it my worst fear since a year and i really love her like shes the one

nice xD i felt the same as i drew it

Apparently the feelings were not mutual get a haircut a new look on life work out and make new friends

i did ,,,, probably should not post that here but fuck it

well when we are here already rate me thread ?x D

dosent help tho still have crippling depression and social anxiety

kys and live stream it
no one cares about you especially /b
/thread

cant stream i will hang it in the woods maybe i can post a pic befor its over i will try anyway

Do it

i will

/b is waiting.

looking good ?? i will do it tomorrow

HAHAHAHAHAHA

atleast im not fat

At least I'm not a cuck hahaha you fucking pussy, Chad's probably fucking your fat feminist girlfriend right now on the kitchen table while the dog watches

>move on from ex gf, ex friends, they're obviously not on your side
>start over a fresh new life

I said it before and I will say it again. PARACETAMOL the cheapest way out 15-20 tabs will do

Why hanging? Be more original

i'm open for ideas

Go get the cross then.

to slow i would be found

@OP give me ur kik first. lets talk private

>recommendations
>give up art. that sketch is so bad.

okidkarg

This is unrelated, but your artstyle looks alot like mine. Also, no, you shouldn't end it all because of one bitch and a few people. There's more than 7 billion people on the planet, and admittedly, most are shit... So don't live for them, live for yourself, user... and honestly, if your GF is that much of a cunt she did that, you are way better off without her. I have to go to work now, but it's not the end for you. You'll meet plenty of other people and potential lovers, but if you die, you will have nothing.. so forget the pieces of shit, and move on

Nah channel your energy into some elaborate revenge plot. Get them both.