Hey, I'm a lifeless whore

Hey, I'm a lifeless whore

Please give me 350 replies despite the fact that there is zero chance I will be showing my tits

I know how desperate most of you are for a sliver of female attention

>posting more pics below

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf
esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake. This thread was gone. OP didnt show tits

ITT: How to get to Elon Musk?
I need to talk to him about the future of humanity.
If someone gives me proof on where he is in the coming days i will quit uni and buy tickets.
I will timestamp everything.
I know /b is not my personal army, but when i have proof of his actual place or after i talked to him i might be able to explain the situation via an encrypted chatroom.
thank you

ps. op is a mathematician and philosopher
pss. /b has the chance to make my mom really worried.

that makes me sad

You look like a dildo... nobody wants to see your tits. Just gtfo.

This user gets it! My nigga!

>An actual retard on Sup Forums

Sup Forums makes me sad sometimes

show tittelonis?

A scientific look at women (and how to get laid).

First things first:

=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

(1/3)

you might have better luck contacting his brother. forgot his name right now... but that could be a good route to him. the old six degrees of separation thingymabob!

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

Watch the incoming butthurt-faggots-in-denial-call me a virgin.

(2/3)

=== How to get pussy ===

1. STOP trying so hard. The less of a fuck you give about women the more they want you. Women are like retarded children, they can be a massive pain in the ass to deal with, sometimes pussy isn’t worth it, keep that in mind.

2. Look good for yourself, FOR YOURSELF. Exercise, eat healthy and sleep well. Dress well and SMELL GOOD, watch people treat you better simply because of how you present yourself. The better you look the more confident you are and the more their hormones take control of their brain.

3. Be SMART. Sell ‘your’ personality, be funny and be happy, women can’t do either. Be logical, do not get emotional with a woman because you will get manipulated and lose. Push their buttons, cross their lines, make them emotional and then, if you need to, pretend you’re sorry about it, kiss and make up.

4. Already be getting pussy. The more women you’re fucking, the more women want to fuck you.

5. Money and social status. Men love you for who you are, women love you for what you can do for them.

Marriage is for cucks. You want to fuck women, not date them.
DO NOT treat them as equal, they don’t want you to, they are not equal.

For more entertaining info:
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic

(3/3)

>says will post more pics
>posts same pic from earlier thread
>doesn't show tits
>calls an internet stranger a retard

So like.. when you walk, do you ever get confused which leg goes first?

user, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Sage

Why are you so retarded? Please leave Sup Forums

what's it like being so bitter?

i has a bump!

Someone has gotta do the research

Good effort user, but people like him can't understand logic and common sense. They are simply intellectually inferior and boring people with no self awareness. They are the kind of people that throw tantrums when they don't get what they want.

this

ANONS BE NICE!

Why are you pretending to be me?

>People actually believe this bullshit
Man I'd love to be living in your fantasy land but that's not how the world works son.

13?

Proof or gtfo

>implying he wrote that out of hatred
kek. He was giving advice on how to get women.
Setting the idea of superiority in the minds of whatever men read it is just one of the tactics.

>inb4 no! women are NOT inferior!!!!! aka tl;dr

Is that 13 cocks you've taken up you're ass? Or perhaps 13 cocks youve sucked?

Because the world has one universal truth and isn't filled with 7 billion people all with unique experiences, truths, and point of views right?

op op
I didn't make this thread
some of you tards can't seem to catch onto that
i find it funny how you drone on about women being inferior while you yourself are worse than everything you've listed
also, if you want attention whore culture to stop, quit showering chicks with attention and putting them on pedestals when they do dumb shit, fucking simple
silly anons

That was actually kind of profound.

Then why bring up the whore part to begin with?

nearly as deep as my asshole
i'm going to have to start doing timestamps with minutes

>This level of projection
Life is full of tropes and stereotypes. Know why? Because they're usually real user.

please say hi to me femanon. I am desperate for a sliver of female attention

samefag

That's a nice pasta, what you don't know is I am the pasta architect.

Anyway I have no response because it does not apply to me. Pussy is no problem, bitches are dumb as fuck.

You're fake as fuck and yet to provide us with a my actual proof that's actually you, so you're a faggot and get off Sup Forums
Maybe /soc/ will take you back, faggot.

>4. Already be getting pussy.
>b-but how do I do that???
for anyone wondering, $$$

you trying to tell me that humans are totally immune to collective bias?
please

fuck off

you're the one who needs attention because of your gender...

do something besides being a girl... be interesting... you know things guys do in order to have the prize of winning your stupid vagina for the next three decades.

>13

:o

Thats fine, I rocognize the fact that you and I have completely different opinions and I am as perfectly happy not agreeing with you as you are not agreeing with me.

Stop. 17/6 is way too much.

Kek

>women being inferior
I don't believe this at all and you're stupid if you think that ALL men think this. I think niggers are inferior, a beautiful white woman is a empowered goddess

>14
I can write numbers toooo!!!!
>OMG DADDY LOOK

out of all the posts and threads I've made, this is the only one that contained my face
>boohoo I want void attention from 30 year old neets too

>15
Omg he can count tooooo!.!.!;!7 omg

46/12. Fuck me.

Fucking nigger

i don't come to Sup Forums to be greeted by r9k shit tier threads

>350 replies for nothing
fine i'll kiss your ass

What do you come here for ?

Nice to be understood. (did you guys notice how I starting this thread for two reasons? One to educate dumb newanons about women and two get the original op back in here so I can make sure she gets called out on her bs).

Please I look to be proven wrong. Teach me.
>Exactly what am I wrong about?

lol is that a topless child over there

I'm a 40 year old neet.

If you had anything interesting to say you wouldn't need to post your face for attention.

So tits or gtfo.

You arent wrong user you are 100% right about everything you have bulletproof logic and you are the smartest guy here

sjw cunt detected. fuck off bitch.

Can you please stop pretending to be me?

Can any anons tell me how beautiful I am?

No need to project your personal frustration out on a girl just trying to have some fun.
She seems like a pretty cool girl tbh.

what bs are you calling me out on you absolutely braindead entitled fuck
posting my face as a woman?
you're dumb as a fucking rock aren't you
>OwO nice to be undderstood i like two people circlejerking and the rest I'll ignore
what are you gonna do about it, darling
explain please
tell me how you're going to get rid of me
Sup Forums shit tier threads

You're doing God's work.
God bless.

That's a ridiculous compliment. I don't believe that.

Most men from Sup Forums get triggered when women won't instantly fuck them/do whatever they demand.

You aren't put on a pedestal if you're a chick. The only times that happens is on COD or BF. Or on emo beta male sites like deviant fart. Plenty of chick's on Sup Forums they just don't care about revealing themselves to be one because then it's a cry for attention.

>you have no tits to ask for. Just gtfo

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as “she” follows rule 31 BUT until then “she” should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

This thread is so confusing, but if you don't have a benis I'm not very interested

You just gotta believe in yourself user! You can be the smartest, most right, flawless sexist piece of shit you always dreamed you would be! We believe in you!

>can't think past my posting my face for supposed attention
bless you user i also figured out that 259 IQ op could grasp when someone is posting for attention and when someone is posting pictures to stir the plot

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as “she” follows rule 31 BUT until then “she” should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

Only wimpy boy scouts follow rules.

>the rest I'll ignore
so I'm guessing that part where he asked for clarification from was just my imagination? Don't be so buttmad about the truth, and just show your tits.

on that note,
show tits.

small penis manlet detected

..>>

Newfags....

No we don't get triggered we just get excited when we see someone we can troll. Or someone who doesn't understand the rules of the internet

>h-hurr durr in 10 minutes I'll realize that spamming changes nothing whatsoever
>why am I still a khhv I know the rules of Sup Forums

Taking "Rules of the internet" seriously fucking lol.

Unless you are being agressively ironic

I love people like you who just ignore numbers and facts and blame those who mention them

>seriously responding to copypasta