A big thank you to UK and US to show us the true level of idiocy of the post 9/11 populist movements

A big thank you to UK and US to show us the true level of idiocy of the post 9/11 populist movements.

If not for you guys, Macron wouldn't be polling the way he does, Wilders would have won the election and the EU wouldn't be working right now on an Australia-inspired asylum system.

The continent is realizing that even though we share the same concerns regarding immigration and globalization, retarded alt right nationalism isn't the solution to our current problems.

So thank you anglo cucks

I agree with this person who is totally not shitposting

Wilders wouldn't have won, but I agree that he wouldn't have lost as decisively as he did.

We did it for the lulz

now that you mentioned alt right retardation isn't the solution (no shit)
i want to know what do you guys think is the solution to that mess
my whole life my dream was to move to a western country cuz i never felt like i belonged here but the rise of hate for brownies such as myself fueled by muslims being retards (i dont blame you) made me change my views

If you look closely at almost every single Western European country you will see that there has been a massive change in the populations view of immigration and subsequently the politics of the countries.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to get into the EU (except for the migrant crisis fuck up, lol). And there's increasing pressure and policies are enforced to force resident immigrants and descendants to either assimilate or gtfo.

At the same time our retarded involvement in the middle east is slowly disappearing, which will help on the crazy mad muzzie-issues we have been having the past decades.

All this comes with a lot of hostile rhetoric and bad karma, but to be fair this period is necessary to balance the too lax immigration policies of the 90' especially.

there're no clear solutions to the current affairs of the west. if anything what the brits have shown is trying to clarify a certain concern with populism and media and carrying something looking like a legit judgment out in full force dont work well for now or are just dangerous to economy. if theres something alternative its probably different from the alt-right enthusiasm. the answer you could get now is probably only this. the alt-righters would say "fuck that its too late do anything with immigrants right now whatsoever" tho. its partly right but realistically, you have to give it enough time if you really wanna achieve it.

Very good post.

If you get asylum or someway to get here please do come. People here honestly could care less, reality is far different from Sup Forums.

Kebab deportation was not part of the Brexit expectations.

I understand that but hey your president just banned me from entering
and even if he didnt itd take a lot of luck to get to the USA or even europe for that matter legally

Maybe one day user. Really a shame someone like you had to be in the other side of the fence. Memes aside try South America if it all fails, I'm thinking about moving there, I loved it.

You make it sound like being ruled by neoliberals isn't a terrible disaster that will turn Europe into a decrepit 3rd world shithole. Who gives a shit about neonazis, why is there no sane option?

maybe after I graduate
if Libya doesnt cluster fuck into another war while im studying that is

You're a very busy poster today, aren't you?

What do you study?

Accounting

Holy fuck you are literally shameless in your shilling. Like five threads I've seen you in today, all with you prattling on about muh EU. Just fuck off already.

>our retarded involvement in the middle east is slowly disappearing

BULLSHIT

YOU FAGGOTS JUST BOMBED GADAFFI

YOU FAGGOTS ARE PART OF NATO AND SAY HOW HIGH EVERY TIME USA SAYS JUMP

YOU ARE FAGGOTS WHO CREATE REFUGEES THEN ACT SURPRISED WHEN THEY SHOW UP AT YOUR DOOR ASKING FOR ASYLUM

I mean how many Libyans are in Europe for you to say that...
literally 16k and most are students in germany or doctors in london.........
I'm seriously tired of arguing about that gaddafi shit

why is it either bulgaria or romania that sucks german cock on this board

I'm sure you are and I'm sure everyone asks you this but was he really a bad guy besides being a dictator? Didn't he like donate a bunch of money to other African countries?

It's one Bulgarian guy. There are like five posters here who are blatantly EUIDF and they're recognizable as fuck.

>tfw I remember when you used to post with the green Libyan Jamahalma or whatever flag
>you've been being asked the same Ghaddafi questions every thread for five plus years
I feel you

Go back to nairaland afro

You go back to nairaland

yeah he was a total shitface
libya used to be liberal leaning and a nice place till he fucked up the very foundations of our society itself
wars in africa
terrorism abroad
oppressing us
fkn up the education
yeah what an ice guy he gave some african country some money to get influence with their dictator
some awesome dude he was
feeling feelings bro..

Stop thinking everyone followes the same fundamental beliefs
Western society is fragmented that's why we have multiple parties

this guy sounds a bit like one of -boos.

I didn't say that
i'm not saying id die there or get hurt i dont believe in that retardation
just i wont feel as comfy as i imagined it as a kid i guess

my guess is that they need those sweet German Euros.

S-sorry bro. Ok last question after all the shitshow are you at least glad he is out of the picture? Is it better now despite the war and the thread of Isis?

You will if you act normal I.e. Don't dress like a retard and put effort into your speech
Considering you are a student I would imagine both of those wouldn't be a problem
Stop being such an autist and pretending you have honour or some shit and illegally immigrate. you live in a fucking war zone shit hole

You're a filthy homo not even reading it. You lose your anonymity namefag

no it's not really better
we didn't want this
i deffo didn't
but its better than the status quo
hes the reason everything is screwed cuz he left no state or institutions or even a constitution
he left us with four decades behind economy and tribal conflicts he started to gain power
he left us with one of the highest corruption rates in the world

okay illegally immigrate and?
how will i study?
how will i work?
ill be there with no education or anything to back myself with
i dont speak a european language either how will i even work?

>cucks
Lol
Also the Australian system doesn't work it gets people on who generally aren't needed or wanted due to the massive influx of Asian immigrants all high skill fields are full
In Europe all low skill fields are full due to eastern Europeans I.e. You
While high skill is needed
France Germany and any other cunt is fucked in that mater due to the fact that they can't use colonial influence to get immigrants from other first world cunt outside of Europe
In addition many french high skill workers move to the UK since the job market is much better
To to sum it up
We fucked Europe
We are still gucci

>Being this butthurt that your circle jerk thread was ruined.

Your problems are basically undesirable immigrants and feminism who promote degenerate gender propaganda.
the solutions are simple: deport fucking diasporas, illegals refugees and stop that shit with third wave feminism.

why we can't do this?

You speak English?
You can Finnish your studies but most countries have an immigration plan that supports free education if you can't afford it
From my understanding the EU has something called "the eu experience" what means if you have qualifications outside the EU you will need a job in that field to get a job in the EU due to the fact people can just lie about there degree
So i wouldn't really bank on your degree so much desu senpai

I mean my degree will be issued by a certified uni im not just going to fabricate one
my uni has state certification and has deals with many unis abroad