Do you ever wish you were black? Be honest

Do you ever wish you were black? Be honest.

why would anyone want to be a nigger

i am black and i wish i wasn't

not even once
but then i'm not an American so I haven't been raised to think being white is a shameful thing

No. I don't want to be followed around in 7-11. Why would anyone?

yeah all the time
the idea of waking up black one day

id grab a piece of chicken, sip some coolaid
then grab my illegal firearm and then shoot myself

Yes, so I could have a reason to kill myself

And you op, do you ever wish you were not retarded? Be honest.

It's honestly never even crossed my mind. I have wished that I were a girl before though.

I sometimes do. Black people appear less beta, that's a fact I must admit even as being whitey. But people also expect less intelligence from a black person, so I'm unsure what to think. I once dreamed that I woke up as a black man. I was just like "hmm... Ok!"

hell no
being white in japan is as close as i wanna get to being a nigger

racism sux

Nah, I'm comfortable in my own skin. It's like asking a SJW if they'd ever wished to be a white cis male.

No fucking way.

Nope

Only when I'm asking myself existential questions such as;
"what it is?"
"what it do?"
"where da white women at?"

theres a difference between a black and a nigger you degenerate

i wouldnt mind being half black

This is the first time I've legitimately Kek'd in a while.
Thanks user.

I wouldn't mind being blacked.

if I could keep my brain and gain a BBC + 2-4" of height + 10 lbs muscle I'd absolutely make the jump to black

There was a time in my teens that I was so into Rap that I hated my white voice and wished I was black.

White guy here. Sometimes I like to pretend im black when nobody is looking

You realize that white guys on average are taller than black guys right? What makes you think you'd grow taller?

Thies picture. Duuude...Am I the only one who cringe a lot. I mean, look at this. His bigger balls are probably in the ass crack of the fuck below him. This is faggotry is the level of faggotry and cuckolding I expect from you all beta, Sissi.

1- you spelled kool-aid wrong. Have respect for my culture
2- black people don't shoot them self. We shoot other black people

I honestly wish I weren't.

Well once. That was so fucked up. Everyone should be happy with themselves.

only because they are malnourished

did you just assume I was white? racist.

Yeah they are definitely Alpha. We took their family here against their will. They have a lower IQ. After we decided to let them be free we put them in the housing areas we wanted them. They can't raise their own kids. We have to pay for all their stuff. That was all very Alpha

except impregnating someone and having someone else raise your kids is exactly what an alpha would do.

No it's something that someone with a low IQ would do.

unless you are a literal retard IQ doesn't matter much. do you really think the average low test cuck with a 105 IQ on reddit is more alpha than Marshawn Lynch?

avarage iq of niggers are in the 70s
that IS retarded

it's actually 85 which is high enough to use a glock and fuck your gf while you are away at your engineering job

I don't think that's a comparison. I think being more intelligent no matter how much is always better therefore more Alpha. Obviously people that have 150 IQs a lot of times are nerdy and lack the other alpha qualities.

>it's actually 85
NOPE

Maybe but she's not that desperate I don't think.

lmao yeah that must be why when the average person thinks of "alpha male" they immediately think of the math team and not a dumb jock that is fucking 2 cheerleaders at once.

No thanks not in the mood to be a subhuman

85 among african americans which are the only black people that are fucking your gf

I think I was in Alpha as a businessman that has a lot of money. If you think just being a dumb jock is an alpha then there are alphas everywhere. LOL

The best part of my life is no be a nigger

>If you think just being a dumb jock is an alpha then there are alphas everywhere.

well... yeah. there are a lot more dumb jock types fucking hot girls than billionaires.

Nope. She wouldn't stoop to that level. In your dreams little guy.

user thats called cherry picking

also not even american
also african children dont even pass the mirror test
its fair to say niggers are retarded

ahahaha so naive it's actually cute

Lol thought you were talking about african americans. Even they don't give a fuck about africans

Not once. EVER!

america is the only country that matters faggot. please leave this american website, cuck.

Well I don't have AIDS yet so she must not be

When I was in highschool I wanted to be black, theyre always good friends with the rich white kids, they always have the best hookups, and they get the selection of the finest white bitches.

a niggers a nigger no matter where hes from

HIV can take years to show symptoms. get tested man.

No

A 7" dick and not being target practice for the local PD is enough for me to stay white forever.

more white people get shot annually than blacks

black lives matter is a stupid meme movement based on a lie. if you don't want to get shot then do what police tell you to do.

Never, I don't want to go to prison and live in a shitty neighbourhood

HA HA!!!

Jokes on you. I don't have a girlfriend.

I have a boyfriend. And, you're a fag....

fuck no

yes. just going around and slur nigga this nigga there

Fuck no

and he was right LULZ hope the dindus like their chinese overlords better

not at all. as a white mid class male it's bad enough.

Only for the welfare.

But realistically, I'm proud to be white and not only under my feet or palms.

having less to live for, and not caring about consquences =/= alpha

There's litteraly NO benefits from being black. Ever.

Unless you're trying to not be seen at night.

Or, you don't want bums coming up and asking for money.

Ive actually never wished to be black ever. And im not racist. Just would never wanna be black. They can keep their "big dicks".

and AIDS

Not really

There is seriously nothing hotter than a pale white girl with a huge black cock in her mouth. MMMMM.

So many times where I wish I could have played the race card.

Only if you're a dirty race-mixer. Get some fucking pride, mudshark.

Only one problem with your fantasy: where da white women at?

Not a day goes by where I wish I were black, or any other race for that matter. I would almost surely lose my blonde hair and opportunities would be harder to come by. I love being white.

The nigger is still getting assfucked.

I think you mean to say that while all blacks are niggers,…

Not all niggers are black

no.

No. I fully understand the privilege of being a white male. Not giving that shit up.

So how exactly do you conduct an I.Q. test on a person that can't read and calculate?

I wish i OWNED a black. Now we are all trying to make AI robots at 10x the price.. instead of 1 black

That's like saying "There's nothing tastier than a New York style cheesecake with a giant steaming log of shit on it. MMMMM."

No. They have more troubles than I'll ever have. I feel badly for all the crap they go through but I'm glad it's not me.

yeah, but just for a day so I could call everyone niggas

Cracker isn't a term that is used in Africa.

If you're going into academia (specifically in America) you are incredibly privileged to be black. First choice for schools, internships, jobs, you name it.

Even better, you can go around calling everyone "Niggers", and you don't even have to be one.

Yet 99% of them are still fuckups.

/thread

Actually there isn't.

No Never.

Who the hell does?

Only when i play basketball tbh

Maybe black people?

Nah.. Nevermind.

What was I thinking??

Actually a Chinese guy shouldn't necessarily point his finger.