I have a question for femanons

I have a question for femanons.

I have always been taught that the way to make girls attracted to you is to do a bunch of thoughtful favors for them (literally every movie to come out of Hollywood for the past 40 years).

But I work with a black guy who gets lots of girls and I asked him how he finds the time to do enough thoughtful things for each of them that they would being inclined to have sex with him and he laughed at me. I pressed him to explain why what I said was funny and he eventually implied that this belief of mine isn't accurate.

So tell me, do you girls find it attractive when a guy does a whole bunch of favors for you or not?
>continued from

  ▲NEWFAG TRIFORCE GUIDE▲
▲ ▲                                        ▲ ▲
>open word or wordpad
>type "2008"
>hold "alt" and press "x"
>hit the space bar
>hold "alt" and press "30"
>enter
>hit the space bar
>copy and paste into Sup Forums

  ▲NEWFAG TRIFORCE GUIDE▲
>open word or wordpad
>type "2008"
>hit the space bar
>enter
>hit the space bar

  ▲NEWFAG TRIFORCE GUIDE▲
>open word or wordpad
>type "2008"
>hit the space bar
>enter
>hit the space bar

>post directed at females
>on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

  ▲NEWFAG TRIFORCE GUIDE▲
>open word or wordpad
>type "2008"
>hit the space bar
>enter
>hit the space bar

No and yes. Big things are weird but the little things like waiting on me to get out of the car, asking if I want a beer, those are nice.
Buying me shit is in the weird category

  ▲NEWFAG TRIFORCE GUIDE▲
>open word or wordpad
>type "2008"
>hit the space bar
>enter
>hit the space bar

bitches just want to be mistreated and an 8in chad

Repost

Hollywood lied. Ask a girl out, if she says yes, go out, look for chemistry, go out again if required, make move, have sex, date. It's not rocket science. You have to enjoy hanging out together. Aside from dinner or a drink or movie ticket, IN THE CONTEXT OF A DATE, doing favours for girls does not make them attracted to you, it just makes them tempted to take advantage of you. If an ugly girl started buying you chips and video games, you'd take them and smile, but it wouldn't make you go "Gosh, I never noticed how silky her sideburns are! She must be mine!"

▲ ▲             dont call people fags its offensive

Why would you think movies are an accurate and credible resource when it comes to human interaction

> "Gosh, I never noticed how silky her sideburns are! She must be mine!"

thank you user i needed the keks

Virgin detected

Get a girl to do a favor for you! If you can get her to do you the favor then she will subconsciously like you more. People don't do favors for people they don't like. So her rationale for doing you a favor is that she likes you and wouldn't do a favor for someone she doesn't like

Basically this.

Little acts of kindness, chivalry and gifts (paying for dinner on a date, buying flowers, holding the door etc) are considered sweet and incline a woman to believe you can support her (you're willing to pay up, put in effort and put her first when necessary) However this quickly becomes an issue if A) you're always paying for things (she sees you as an ATM not a provider) B) you're buying lots of gifts or doing lots of things for her (you're weak willed, desperate or just easy to manipulate and take advantage of) C) you're doing it too often (desperation and "I'm a good guy not like everyone else")
The key isn't to put in good guy buying tokens till she loves you, the idea is to show you can support her and make her feel special at the start to attract her attention, then get her to chase you in return. second or third (definitely by the fourth) date should be on her to organise and pay for. noone likes something they don't feel like they've earnt or gotten themselves. distance and silence is not a bad thing as long as you're not forgettable. you'll always get more women by not caring and being confident in youself than you ever will by trying hard to get a girl to like you

TL;DR ditch the "buy her enough things and she'll like you" ideas and go with the I pay for the first date then everything else is one to one. then do nice one off things to remind her you give a shit. and try to stop gining so much of a shit it wreaks of desperation

Treat them like shit and you will get so much ass you won't know what to do with it all trust me.

The only girls that were ever interested in fucking me already made up their mind they wanted sex before we ever talked or hung out.

If you google "five love languages" there's a quiz you can take that will fairly accurately nail down exactly what it is a person can do to endear you to them.

It's one of five and not every woman is going to be into that. My wife and I took this quiz together and we tried to see if we could nail each other's top two love languages without looking at the results.

Her top two were physical touch and acts of service. Very much falls in line with what I knew about her already. She likes to be fucked well and have shit done for her. Dead last was buying her shit.

Now you can't go giving random women this quiz or anything, but this is just to say that they have some lengthier writings on the five love languages on their website and it's worth a read to get some insight into avenues you have perhaps not tried.