Can someone tell me what's wrong with my shrooms?

Can someone tell me what's wrong with my shrooms?
It's the 3 flush and they only look like this before they open

No idea are they pscilocybin?

Yes
I already tried looking it up but I couldn't find something

The

Not sure you can definitely find some useful info out there. You're a lucky man. I tried growing my own but family found it. Might try to grow more soon.

Just genetics, unless you're using a grow badg. The veils are normal

Genitics. The spire syringe has millions of spores in it, and the dominate strain managed to take over the substrate the fastest, resulting in these fruiting bodies.

Or is every cake like this?

Also what is your altitude above sea level where you live?

Do you think I should pick them now?

Yeah I dont know too much about growing but they look ready. Also im guessing you're going to eat them?

Can we get a clearer picture? It might be a nutritional problem, judging by the discoloration I also wouldn't rule out a mold contamination.

153m above sea level

>>Be shroom connoisseur. Much truffle.
>> Looks at shrooms.
>> Nothing wrong with shrooms.
*shrug
Have fun chosen one!

Alright Shag?

Theres not enough FAE. They start to look sickly and skinny when they are hurting for FAE.

Also after the 3rd flush you wanna "rake and soak" before letting ur cake go on. It will clean the top surface and allow for more pins to set before your later flushes.

fresh air lol

Ya. Do you know nothing about shrooms?

What's your humidity ? 3rd flush is a waste tbh,trash them after two. Have other substrates ready to take their place.

I wouldnt listen to this guy at all. The flushes are dependent on your substrate. The only time you have to worry about humidity is if your shrooms have "furry feet" or their just dead.

make a god damn shotgun fruiting chamber, maybe if you ventilated it and soaked and drained the perlite for constant humidity it'd do better

This guy knows.

have you checked 420chan ? they might be a better help

troof. or just say fuck it and get a pc and do a monotub.

fuzzy feet. not furry.

they get them when humidity is too high (go figure) so the myc grows outwards to get air

and roll in verm. dont forget to roll in verm.

you can. 'peak' is just when the veils begin to crack open.

but save any aborts you might have. they are magic too.

congrats on getting to a third.

nothings wrong, it looks like they are in a bag, so there might be a higher humidity toward the top of the bag and if its narrower, they wont have room to open.

do you have it as a brick cake or jar cakes?

I bought a grow kit

Can this be cured or can I trash the kit?

requires more pixels

The bag is narrow on top and I have nothing to see how moist it is

That is not mycelium growing on the stems. It's mold. Chuck away.