First time listening to pic related. Didn't really dig Giles Corey but fount out Barrett's other band sounded different...

First time listening to pic related. Didn't really dig Giles Corey but fount out Barrett's other band sounded different. What should i expect?

I kinda doubt you would like it if you didn't like Giles Corey but still give it a try

More electric guitar and literal shit quality
and arrowheads

Either very bleak, hard hitting music or pretentious emoshit. I think Giles Corey is generally more accessible, but post-punk/shoegaze might be more your cup of tea.

It's pretty good in my opinion desu

Shoegazey depressing. godtier opening 2 tracks followed by dissapointment really.

I liked Bloodhail. Maybe you're right, I might like it because i like post-punk and post-rock better than folk.

Holy Fucking Shit 40,000 best track.

Deep, Deep volume at max

ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS ARROW HEADS

It's a great shoegaze/post punk album that I can rarely bring myself to listen to since it puts me into a deep depression unless I'm already depressed and just feel like wallowing in it. Nothing else Barrett has done really comes close to it imo.

garageband presets and reverby "sad" vocals.
one of the few acclaimed albums ill never get into, the only cool thing about it to me is how cool the drums sound sometimes

Didn't really like this but I was cool with Giles Corey and The Unnatural World.

Do you get depressed from listening to lyrics or the general atmosphere of the album?
I rarely get depressed from music itself, and since i'm not a native english speaker, unless i consciously listen to lyrics, I only sence music itself

that's part of the appeal 2bh, it has solid songwriting despite its terrible everything.

>Deep, Deep volume at max
THESE ATOMS ARE LIARS

Without reading the booklet that comes with the album I don't think the lyrics are as depressing since they lack context. Overall I think the atmosphere put's me in that mood more than anything but knowing what the songs are about really add'\s to it.

The best penultimate and final tracks ever recorded.

I DON'T LOOOOOVE
I DON'T FEEL ANYYYTHIIIING
I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING WHEERRRRE
THIS LOOVE SHOUUULD BEEEEE

I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THIS ANYMORE
BUT IF I DON'T, THAT'S FAKE

BUT I JUST DOOOOOOOOON'T

WOOOOOAH OOOOH

Telephony best track