What's the most times /b has fapped in one day?

What's the most times /b has fapped in one day?
>personal record: 8

I think 5

maybe, maybe 6

It's weird how this works. When you are horny you can't imagine NOT wanting to cum. But after cumming a few times you can't imagine what was so special about this a few hours ago.

No joke. 15.

3 ;-;

Im an oldfag so my days of glory with fapping are long in the past. But when i was 11-15 i jerked off 5-10 times everyday through those years.

Still have an ocassional faps, but usually i just fuck my wife once a day.

17 during my birthday

11 when I was 15 now doing max 3 a day

serious question to the guys with high numbers

are you fat fucks?

Hear me out. That's my theory: sperm is produced in the body. The body is fueled by food. If you have no problem cumming like10 times a day you probably have a high food intake, right?

any thoughts? am I completely wrong on this?

I'm fat but my max is only 5

Fat, 3/day max. Pretty sure being healthy would actually allow you to do more

im 1.80m and weight 65kg and when I was 12 fapped like 5-7times a day. Now only 1-2 times a day.

prob 20+

Lifetime stick figure here.

When I was 13, I was near anorexic. I went for a few days straight fapping 6-9 times a day with huge Peter North loads. I then developed a large painful pimple on my shaft that prevented me from achieving an erection.

My Catholic upbrining made me think that was God's punishment for my sin and deviant lustful habit.

I applied some Chinese herbal medicine that serves as an analgesic and increases circulation on that pimple. It burned like crazy and so did my body, but it went away completely overnight.

back in highschool i stayed home sick and just fapped litereally all day

I only started fapping again after talking to my doctor about "my problem."

It was funny back then I didn't use my hands. I would just cross my legs and squeeze my thighs very tight, constricting my penis.

I didn't even know hands were the normal way to do it.

I came 11 times in like 45minutes when I was 13 years old... Now I'm PE what can I do???

>sperm is produced in the body. The body is fueled by food.
Blood is produced in the body too, fat people must have a lot of blood they should donate it more often than slim people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I notice I am hornier when I am more ohysically active. I think it was all that PE.

13 or 14 times in a row
this was when i was a child, and with that age you dont have a minimum timespan which you need to get horny again, or orgasm
the 14 time hurt so bad, and i really was scarred that i might get a heart attack
its such an intense pain, you cant even imagine
after 5 times in a row it starts to hurt

yet you still jerk off 9 times more, to ease the pain?

around 20 no problem

no i just wanted to see how many times i can jerk off
also back then, i was so young that i did not have sperm, so basicially the orgasm also felt completly diffrent
the act of fapping felt better than the orgasm, after cumming so often just stroking my dick felt like a really good long orgasm, but when i came, it hurt like hell, but only for a few seconds, my little boy dick stayed hard the whole time, so i could just keep going
the last 9 orgasms or so, came within seconds
it was so fucking strange, it was like, i came, it hurt like hell, then i kept on jerking off. felt like heaven, after 10 seconds i came again

You're autistic. Stop trying to relate to people

I remember orgasms were very intense and felt completely different when I first experienced them.

I would have a minor seizure and blank out for a moment. I would spasm, jolt, and feel an electrical shock sensation move up and down my spine, my penis, and throughout my body.

The first times, there was barely any semen, just a little moisture. Then by 13 huge loads that were many teaspoons at a time.

Now its just a littlembit of cum, never enough to fill a teaspoon unless I have not fappedmin a week and a minor spasm localized int the crotch.

14 with the last 4 as ghost wanks though. My dick hurt after from friction I guess and I now only do 4-5 max

> Implying vasectomies rob you of the ability to cum

lmao those are rookie numbers, you gotta pump those suckers up.

that guy looks exactly like me. the only reason i know its not me is because i've never had a bed with one of those backboard things