How long for the smell of a joint to go away if smoked indoors with windows open?

How long for the smell of a joint to go away if smoked indoors with windows open?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_explosion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thirty eight hours

lol defo not doing that then

Its not 38 hours, if you spray deodorant (not axe) its normally about 2.5/4 hours.

Throw some flour in the air. Doesn't matter what type. The large, positively charged flour particles will attract the small, negatively charged smoke particles. To speed up the process, induce heat into the room with a match or lighter.

depends on the wind
helps to cover it with other smells

this

this guy knows his chemistry

seconding this

Don't ever listen to advice on Sup Forums. Flour mixed with air is flammable as fuck.

Why not just do a bowl/bong snap? Way less smell and burns much shorter.

Is this your first time smoking or something?

Sauce.

yes...

huh?
you can even use flour to put ou fire as it removes oxygen from the flames

Because a single match or a lighter produces so much heat right? Yeah you really know your chemistry faggot.

Get a fan going with the windows open and you should be good within 30 minutes.

I would suggest getting some fabreeze or maybe a nice scented candle as well.

this only works if you sprinkle a cup or so of flour steadily over a fan or something that will disperse the flour so that it can attract the smoke particles

Get a vaporizer.

How about the smell of cum?

yes because i'm a faggot.

it will take 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 hours

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_explosion

The earth has only been around for ~120,888,000,000,000 hours

Then you should know from now on if you gonna smoke indoors and want to hide the smell get some febreeze or something

It takes a really long time to fade

depends on the dankness, but about 2 hours and you are clean. Do smoke by the window tho..

dubs don't lie

also you should not smoke when when you need to keep it a secret from your close ones.

Tell them or you are a disgusting drug addict.

so if i've smoked a joint indoors with incense at same time, had windows in the entire apartment open, sprayed air freshener liberally and perfume, would i be good in 2 hours?

Thats like saying paper isnt flammable because it can do the same thing?