Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
I'm looking for some money making methods that are reliable and aren't "too" risky. When I say risky, I'm on about things that are potentially illegal with an increasing chance of being caught.

I work a full time job, 40 hours a week minimum wage with a company car and fuel allowance, but this job won't be enough for what I want to do.

I'm looking for some ways to earn or otherwise acquire money for financing a training course to become a pilot, I'm 26 years old and I want to get into the airline industry before I'm in my 40s.

What can Sup Forums do for me? Has anyone got any experiences with getting money in a short-ish amount of time, are there any pilots who have any information about how to pay for training coming from a background that isn't financially "well off"?

student loans?

Sell your boipussy.
Also, post pics.

I can't get student loans anywhere near the amount that I would require to finance aviation training.
Nobody would want me, even if they did, nobody would pay what I would value myself at.

This. Really it is the only feasible way unless you win the lotto or get a decent paying job.

I live below the poverty line. I know what's up.

Do you really have the ambition required to become a pilot if you are (already) 26 and still working for minimum wage?

Also, get a loan.

believe me, it's not like I haven't looked into every possible scenario that wouldn't hurt me all too much, most banks want me to have a place of residence or property that I own, I however, do not have this after I moved back home, I can't take out any money from a lender.

what country do you live in?

I live in the UK, our banks don't like lending us money and leaving us in retarded amounts of debt if they don't think we can pay it all off.

not to bash America, but the bank system there liked to give people unsecured loans and well, the economy crash was the result

>moved back home

Ask your parent to co-sign, if they believe in you that is

STOCK TRADING

consider immigrating to the USA

or

work hard to learn freelancing skills such as:
programming, graphic design, website construction, social media, etc...

if you are actually good at any of those things you can find a job, or at least a few freelance contracts here and there.

there are plenty of free resources to learn these skills online.

trips confirms

I've honestly considered it, but my parents live apart and are living in two separate houses with mortgages that I couldn't dare to encroach upon.

I'm going to have a sit down with my mum and dad though, possibly over the weekend to explain to them how much it means to me.

Learn how to play texas hold em

I'm pretty basic when it comes to stocks, but I may look at what's going and see what I can do with them.

I mean, I really don't want to risk losing so much on shitty shares but the rewards are very enticing.

this shit again? Fuck you. no return without risk, you don't deserve returns.

>I live below the poverty line. I know what's up.
you obviously don't, otherwise you wouldn't live below the poverty line.

not op, but do you have any personal experience doing this? if so, where and how do you find clients?

working seems to work for me.

working works for me too, as i said i'm full time employed but only on minimum. I'm not asking for handouts, i'm asking for ways to get money that have few legal complications, and if there are legal complications that they're pretty insignificant.

>you don't deserve returns
thanks bud, appreciate your words

anyone else got any potential things I could do? Obviously I'm not expecting instant reward, things that'll take months are pretty much how most money is made

>into the airline industry before I'm in my 40s.

Why the fuck would you aim for that?

because I'm being realistic, I would aim for 30s, but 4 years to come up with the funds required are somewhat... strained at best with my current financial predicament.

Skip the pilot thing bro, dead serious, unless you're planning on going big commercial, and then you're competing with retired air Force guys. The private guys I work with down the street from my job barely make enough to get by.. not trying to dash your dreams, but you may want to do some very serious research before you go down that route. I work with a guy now who is actually licensed, and he quit flying because there was so little money in it.

May be outside your requisites but growing magic mushrooms is crazy easy, very profitable if done right, and with a constant set up you could be making cash every week-2 weeks.

If you're really desperate, look into it. "PF Tek".

Worse case scenario you'll end up flying in your living room. (Not to sound like a smart ass but... it's true)

>minimum wage with a company car and fuel allowance
What kinda job is that?

Try to be a pilot with the Airforce. Take out a loan and do college to be an officer. Literally any degree but if it's Industrial Engineering then it's stem and relatively easy and you can be valuable to the airforce if you are a pilot or not.

Benefits:
-Nothing shady at all, can get secret clearance.
-Loan forgiveness for Federal Service, you need x years and x payments before it takes effect but it will wipe out tens of thousands of your school loans. Applies even if you get discharged and find another federal job.
-Free flight training.
-Even failing out of AF flight school leaves you in better shape to be a pilot than most civilians and it's still free.
-If you pass flight training then it's the only way to make 6 figures in commercial flying by your 30's. Airforce flight experience is worth 20 years of commercial even if you just fly a few years.
-If you stick with the airforce long enough in any capacity you can earn a pension.
-Airforce uniforms are sexy, you will be covered in bitches.

Downside:
-Airforce flight training is hard with a low pass rate, you'll likely get shoved into another role, which would force the minimum to get to commercial flying to take 4 years.

For an advantage, get flight sim X and controls and learn to handle a simulator before even touching the airforce. Their training is about instant correct reactions, the more second nature it is to you the better.

The 10 year outlook doesn't get any better than this kid. Even if you fail flight school you can be an instructor or officer in another role.

yes, not doing any of those things that i listed though.

one word: networking

you need to go meet lots of people, best way to do that? volunteer, preferably at a not for profit or charity.

talk to people all the time, ask about what they do, if they mention something related to your new skills then pitch something to them.

tell people about what you do, but don't be pushy, let the quality of your work speak.

have a portfolio you can show people, if you do web design have a website, photography? a portfolio, programming? github page, social media? social media account you manage that has lots of REAL followers, etc...

Delivering pizza's?
Driving an ice cream truck?
Floral delivery?

C'mon Op answer me.

My dude, I literally drive around the country fixing photocopiers for a living. I get minimum wage because I've only recently started this job, I do hope a pay rise isn't too far away though. 6 months down the line at the moment