Remember when DC made true capekino?

Remember when DC made true capekino?

I unironically enjoyed BvS more than TDK and TDKR. Begins was good though. The only good scene in TDK is the convict throwing the remote out the boat window.

you got that completely wrong.

TDK > TDKR > BB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BvS

No I didn't. Funnily enough, you're wrong; this is just my SUBJECTIVE opinion.

Quads of truth desu

Ya it was called Batman Begins

dubs don't lie

das ist checked

Batman Begins was better than TKR.

>your not allowed to say objective things to me
fuck off buttercup

it really isnt

>TDKR > BB
It's debatable whether BB or TDK is better, but it's factually incorrect to put TDKR above either of them.

>the best Batman is stuck in a shitty film universe structured by a completely shitty director

truly a classic kino of our age

tdkr is the worst

4u

I'm just visiting from reddit but I'm curious, did this "kino" meme begin when Inglourious Basterds came out, with "Operation Kino"?

>They're more worried about churning out as many films as they can to build a memeverse instead of focusing time and money on one good Batman film with Affleck

>Ben Allahflek
>Best batman
Bale and Keaton both are superior to him, hell even Kilmer has some highlights comparing to Ben. In another way, Ben's batman is dull. Also what's up with all those ppl praise batman begins? It's a good film but clearly Nolan's batman peak is TDK. I guess it would kill you guys to admit the same result as general public. Yeah, better trying to be the edgy kids and that's so cool! Also, capeshit is overrated af. Marvel fags and DC cucks go back to Sup Forums and never come back you fucks.

Plane Scene > TDK > BB >>>>>> TDKR = BVS

That's not Batman Begins

(you)

no it began around the time BvS was released I think.

BvS wasn't that long ago

Yeah, Nolan movies, MoS, BvS. Haven't seen SS yet but I heard it's trying to emulate Marvel movies instead of being kino

that's when "capekino" became a meme but "flick, movie, film, kino" had been a meme for a while

It was flick, movie, film, cinema. Kino was a bit more obscure before BvS.

definitely one of the better 2016 memes, however.