Sup Sup Forums i need advice i have this chick i like and she likes me we aren't dating yet but she always talks about...

sup Sup Forums i need advice i have this chick i like and she likes me we aren't dating yet but she always talks about dating me and kissing me and stuff like that as soon as we meet up which will happen in a week we usually talk all day every but the last 3 days havnt been going well i dont find anything to talk to her about i already know her past what she likes what she hates her future plans and stuff like that i end up asking her about her day and nothing else got any ideas for what i should i talk to her about so i wont fuck up everything a week before i meet her

Ask her how many black cocks shes taken.

virgin

Does she not initiate questions with you either? It's a 2 way street
Maybe yall aren't compatible in any way other than to fuck each others brains out? I feel like talking and interacting with someone who really fits well with ya and there's a mutual romantic likeness it just hits off. But maybe I'm wrong. Idk I'm stoned.

she does ask me questions but only after i asked something usually im the one who asks then she talks for an hour then i comment on what she said and we just go with it

How many black cocks have you taken?

you ken Rona do you?

na

I went to school with her.

pic no related forgot to say that

How long has it been since you were at school with her? Were there lots of good times shared that you can reminisce about?

heres the thing i meet her only once for 15 min then i had to go we live in different areas so thats why after a mouth of texting im going to meet her for the first in a week but i dont want to not text her for a week because i have nothing to text her about

Shameless bump

Sometimes there's just nothing interesting to say for a while. It doesn't matter if you don't say more than small talk for the rest of the week, just make sure you make a really good impression when you meet her IRL
Good Luck OP

but wouldnt it be weird for we just have small talk for a week wont it be weird when i meet her

bump

Nah, it'd be weirder if you tried to force conversation every day. At the risk of sounding like a hippie, be natural bruh

You could send her a link to some shit and ask her about her opinion. Then you can try to make a good coversation out of it. You could just tell her some storys of your childhood. Something she dont know.

"Just finished binge watching [x], you should totally check it out"

you could talk about the place your meeting up and what she wants to do for the day.. cinema is good if your an awkward or can get awkward type. Watch a movie, keep close to each other but your not forced to talk till after cause it's a cinema and you can talk about the film. Good

why you no ask on date and go to cinema?
why you no get comfy and close and lean in for smooch??
she may be playing yo ass for her own sel esteem.

be more foreard, get an answer and either pound some poon or move along sir

make sure you stay close, lean together, by food to share so you can keep you hands close and maybe go for the hug or holding hands. hopfully you can put the armrest up between you

Talk about anything that's going on as well, any brothers or sisters that are doing random shit? Heading out somewhere or just talk about gossip.. sounds weird I know but girls love talking about some drama thats going on.. ask her her opinion on people she mentions and watch her open up if she hates them.. something to laugh at and she'll probably do all the talking then too

probably just concentrate on having a good time first rather than anything like that cause if it's a good time that stuff will come anyway

This is my last thing as well..
Dont be quick to message her, if doesn't message that's grand just don't come across as needy or too try hardy. Just send a message that your going to bed and don't act as if your pissed if she didn't message you for a day.. no need for it it won't do anything good only bad. Everything I've replied to is my posts. All will be good, remember if it dosnt work out who cares, move on and try someone else. Never get stuck on the same chick, you'll go no where

Oops, wrong link, the one above the top one there

so i just send her a msg or non at all what if she forgets about me what if she thinks i stopped caring what if i send her a msg and she thinks im boring and doesnt wanna meet me anymore so much ifs help

if pic related is her, wtf you doing posting ppls pictures my dood