Kori here!

kori here!

oki doki Sup Forums, im gonna dump a few last pics.

btw thanks for the nice comments. they really make my day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MvEVhfXSXfs
ipanon.com
wewantchat.com/conversation-b1X32su7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

squirt lotion on yourself for the final cumshot! All us fags want you.

btw guise i'm a trap. hehe

Did you get the message about the writing stuff ? I'll assume no since thread broke more or less at the same time.
Keep going with the good stuff :).

Out of interest OP, was this for a self confidence boost? If so, smart idea tbf, works quite well

T'as snap ou kik ?

You're sexy Kori

Here is the guy that likes your smile. Give us more of that. Love those teeth.

Why are you doing this? Are you real that desperate or do you want to have some random chats?

Super sexy Kori ! :)
Tu es d'où ?

Her bag is in the op pic retard

timestamp??

Leave Kori alone!

Please do drop an email or something, legit wanna cheer you up and talk shit

Post feet please!

post the last pic you posted earlier, full bodie
coudnt save because fucking got deleted
and thank you for posting. you also make my day (for the past 3 days actually)

A new one niceee

oh man and it's not even summer yet

He is right. The last 3 days were awesome

Not OP here.
This one ?

I was on the last thread and must say your 10/10 both body and personality wise, thanks for the bomb pics and fun talk! Have an excellent day!

yep this one, thanks user

doesn't look like cum at all but heh

Does someone have an album of her?

spread your pussy for us love

really love that pic with your hard nipples. can you make your nipples hard and take a pic?

made me laugh actually. but good try.. good try

gave me a quite self confidence boost. thanks anons

Lick your nips

looks mayo kek

youtu.be/MvEVhfXSXfs

you are the queen

'Slong as it makes you happy thats all that matter, regardless what newfags and whitenights say

Tu devrais avec une branlette efficace de faire mouiller bien comme il faut.. et jouer avec les petits filets gluants entre tes doigts.. *yum*

yw, thanks for sharing

perfect body. Thank you Kori.

J'adore tes hanches :3

how often do you use that moose bottle as a dildo?

so tell me where the fuck i find people like you? you sound and look so much more interesting than every chick i've being with. where your people hide?

No... Thank you! Excellent pictures.

Just make us footfags happy and post some toes.

i'll make one and post it in this thread. promise.

at risk of being lampooned, you seem like a really nice person as well as being obviously beautiful.

thanks holy fuck. here's a booty pic.

En levrette!!

dont fall for that. this is still B, Kori never forget.

50€ pour un skype? :)

my goodness you are a goddess

forgot the pic. im dumb.

Tu peux écrire lucas sur tes seins stp se serait génial :)

Kori, what must we fags do to get your snapchat or skype?

vraiment une personne extraordinaire et humble. Salutations du Québec, la jolie demoiselle.

Yo Kori, you mind spreading for an underground rapper?

I don't think she needs money

Thanks Kori

Well the other user has a point but I do legit wanna be nice.

Nice idea. But you will Need to sort out a lot of trash

oui

I don't want to be the white knight but, don't trust this faggots, they will ruin your life if the have the chance

spread pussy?

Is this loli or a real girl ipanon.com

sexy more ass pics pls *_*

this

So beautiful so sexy..

You're amazingly beautiful. Dont change for anyone, dont show people to push you down you're Gorgeous

Does she have a chan name?

well personally I woudldn't, I'd rather get the chance to meet the girl but I don't expect much

Hola Kori! Podrías mostrarnos tu ano bien abierto. También chupate las tetas.

Thanks. But i Need to see you smile once more. Please

If you ever wanna chat with someone chick, just drop us a line, aint after anything, ya in fucking France afterall - just nice to make people happy init?

Kiri/Kori a.k.a 2017 Sup Forums queen

you're probably right. idk.

yeah no you're right. one day i'll post one but not for now.

sorryyy :c you sound nice tho! im really sorry

Something about tongue punching your fart box

Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet
Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet
Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet fFeet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet
Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet eet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet
Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet
Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet Feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet

So its kori-chan?

jesus please keep playing with the lotion

wewantchat.com/conversation-b1X32su7

The amount of neckbeard in here is stronk

OP, You got snapchat or kik?

Kori can your ending pic be a full pussy spread wide open? please???

she don't want to post fucking feet stop spamming that shit you worthless shhitlord fgt

Rub it into your elbows. Elbows tend to be dry.

Take a pic in your prettiest dress so we can see what you'd look like on a fancy dinner date.

Fuck off you weirdo

I want to see your pussy spread as wide as possible

>be a good little girl

You could do yourself a 10 minutes mail and chat a little with them...

Y'a pas que des chiens ici

create a throw-away account on snapchat, insta or email. whatsoever. use it for this kind of stuff. also for sexting if you are interested

Kori, how will we know the next time you start posting?

T aimerais qu on te fasse des tributes?

kek'd a hearty kek

You have an ugly clit

fuck it. here is my mail. just write to me. looking forward to.

[email protected]

not that other user, but I too would like to offer that if you ever wanna talk I'm here for ya, not trying to be weird just friendly, here's my kik: thadcastle54

she'll post
>kori here!

bump

nice idea +1

nice question

>clit

here! :D

Hmmm. What if I posted an email for you to get in touch with? You seem sweet too. And I kinda identify with you to some extent.

[email protected]

>Real proud of that id