Sup Forums I really need your help i'm in my first year of high school and these kids from my old school push me around...

Sup Forums I really need your help i'm in my first year of high school and these kids from my old school push me around and shout horrible shit at me. In particular there is one kid i hate the most. I would do anything to see him cry. Please Sup Forums help me out I have personal info, phone number and discord if you want it. Please Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MvEVhfXSXfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOOOODS

MODS MODS MODS

Not your personal army faggot, fight your own battles.

if... by any chance a mod is reading this

COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE POSTING:

MODS
MOOOODS

OR ANY KIND OF THIS BULLSHIT MAKE AN INSTANT BAN?

like requesting cp or posting underage...

How big are you?
How brave are you?
Most advice I could give is useless if you're a faggot who just wants to whine and hope his problems go away

Bruh just go with your gut
youtu.be/MvEVhfXSXfs

You walk up to one of them and sock em in the mouth and take your beating like a man. Once a bully knows you're at least willing to get physical they'll leave you alone.

Ewww newfag

Step 1.) Don't be a bitch.
Step 2.) Handle your own problems, yourself.
Step 3.) Repeat steps 1 and 2 until problems are no more.

The satanic trips have spoken

>nypa
>newidiot

better offer something in exchange faggit

>step 1 : Find the biggest, coolest motherfucker out of this kids

>step 2 : walk straight up to him without saying anything and beat the shit out of him

>step 3 : tell everyone he is your bitch now

> Profit?

Just beat the shit out of the leader

Beat the big dude up, like all these fags are saying. its like in prision. the first day you wanna get in a fight so they know your not a bitch

NYPA

Beat the shit out of any of them, it doesn't matter as long as you finish one of the group.

Use a tool like a hammer or baseball bat and catch em off guard. Don't ever "fight fair" if you are going to lose.

Get a roll of quarters, grasp it firmly in your hand, then punch the biggest one with it.

Bring a gun to school and shoot everyone

This

fight them, if you don't the next 3/4 years and high school overall will suck. If you do, even if you lose, you have respect

>even if you lose, you have respect
Or people won't stop bringing it up and just take the piss even more

fight them too

show them your dick

Fuck off you pussy. Next time he shouts horrible shit at you. Just go straight up to his face and ask him what he's gonna do about it. If he talks smack, beat his ass up. Even if he's bigger and stronger than you, give it all you got. If not you gonna regret it for the rest of your life.

Good fucking luck tho

This. Stand up to them show them you are not an easy target.