How much more money would Avatar have made with prime Arnold in the lead?

How much more money would Avatar have made with prime Arnold in the lead?

why don't you guys just go on grindr and suck a bodybuilder dick to get it out of your system

Arnold would have been Quaritch, Arnold ain't a mocap kind of guy.

PUT THE UNOBTANIUM DOWN!!!

GET TO THE HOMOTREE!!!

The Avatar sequels sound like they could be really good

He's a shill mobile games while your exwife takes the alimony kind of guy ;^)

GET YOH ASS BACK TO PANDORA

But Sigourney Weaver died.

Would have been a lot more fun at least

uncalled for, yet legit

is that based on stuff Cameron said, or just Sup Forums wishful thinking?

I want to get it in my system, cuck.

It'd be the first film to gross a bazillion.

>or just Sup Forums wishful thinking?
the latter unfortunately but the underwater part is what Cameron stated.

Still it is obvious all the 5 films won't take place on Pandora. That would be too boring

Avatar had too many problems, not even Arnold could have saved that piece of shit.

her spirit was uploaded to the plants or some shit

>her spirit was uploaded to the plants or some shit
KEK wait what? I have only seen the movie once and could have sworn she survived

Nah, she died before they could do that.

>Jake brought her human form to Neytiri and Mo'at at the Tree of Souls, in the hope that they could transfer her consciousness into her avatar form, but she was rendered too weak by her wounds and the transfer failed. Before she died at the foot of the Tree of Souls, she told Jake that she was with Eywa.

>No Sigourney Weaver
>Sam Worthington's voice will only be heard in the Avatar sequels because his body died at end of Avatar 1
>mfw Cameron introduces new characters (possibly young teens) and demands us as the viewer to like them as the new main characters

Anything is better than Worthington.

probably like a billion bucks my dude

Fuck you

>Being this retarded
Kys

Cry more, faggot.

Could be a lot if you shift the 3d "innovation" to him but i'm not sure. is it even possible for a film to make more money than avatar did?

Avatar did the equivalent of Adele numbers. What's fascinating is they did it with a bit of a niche (3d, sci fi fantasy, original story/new franchise) rather than appealing to everyone (titanic), i don't think any actor alone could boost that. they would probably hurt it due to a stigma that comes with their name.

No, fuck YOU asshole!