Just bought my first motorcycle

Just bought my first motorcycle.

>Post your motorcycles
'99 Suzuki Intruder 1400cc.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.gr/search?q=N I N J A 5 - H U N N A&rlz=1C1NHXL_elGR704GR704&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNuu6Phv_SAhXKtRQKHcBfCMMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=CFfyGY7KYTQUsM:
google.gr/search?q=N I N J A 5 - H U N N A&rlz=1C1NHXL_elGR704GR704&oq=N I N J A 5 - H U N N A&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

made it myself from different parts

yamaha 600 xt engine bored out to 750 cc

looks comfortable,hows the handling? heavy?

Just installed my new exhaust

1984 Honda Magna 700. V-4 shaft drive. Shit screams.

that exhaust costs more than the bike

KTM 250 EXC

some nigger bought it brand new and wrecked it the first time out. Have pics of when I first got it if yall are interested

Not actually mine yet, but it's what I'm looking for

400>4000?

thats a work of art

got an 83 Yamaha IT490 i'm restoring too. bought this one from a meth head. have pics of when i first got it too

a good akrapovic costs anywhere from 2000 to 3000 euros here

Sorry should have said its only a slip on not a full system

i used to ride two stroke dirt bikes .even had a honda cr 250.but these newfangled 4 strokes aint bad either .just lacking a bit of the nerve the two strokes have

IT- 175 was one of the funnest bikes i ever rode

97 cbr 1100xx, soon to be streetfighter

You're gonna die on that thing.

It's actually pretty nimble and not that heavy. It's pretty nice I just need to lower the highway pegs.

Gilera DNA RST 50cc. kind of a moped but getting a license for anything over 50cc is a pain in the ass here and really expensive. going to get it in a few years though and gonna upgrade it to a 125cc.

splains alot

btw i now got a red headlight cap and wasplike mirrors because i fell in a storm

cute,heres my scooter
135 cc

this was my 1st bike. when i bought it it was shitty and grey and purple

N I N J A 5 - H U N N A

Is that the one with the trapdoor battery on bottom that a pain in the ass to change?

MZ etz 250 - 250cc 1997

250 ?

Had this ol girl too.

ZX6R

Pretty sure yeah, but the previous owner just put a new battery in it.

Nice men, some good russian engineering here !
i'd love to ride it

its almost always on the rear wheel.very light too

I love 2 strokes. Never had a Honda 2 stroke but I had a CRF 250 that would rip pretty hard. Nothing compares to that braaaaaaap though

"streetfighter" AKA wrecked

2003 yamaha roadstar warrior 1700

I had an IT 175 (briefly) it was such a good bike. I had an old KE175 too that I really liked. Couldn't kill the thing.

Previous bike 1993 zx7

do like.

Good thing i wont ever crash right bois

Latest rebuild I did, 1971 honda cb175

in honor of my trips, i present the KE175

nice bike. make sure you keep the fork chrome clean.
>dat air compressor
lol, one LOUD motherfucker, aint it?

neat, but you reallllly need to do something with that no-chain-guard situation, and take out the slack. And maybe get a thicker seat so you don't break your assbone when you go offroading

>bored out to 750 cc
whewwwwww

now theres a nice classic you don't see every day.

fix tank and frame paint and it'd b pip

>Have pics of when I first got it if yall are interested
run it.

I wouldn't want to ride that thing....

run itx2

Thanks, only bike I regret letting go. Here's what it looked like before, fairings were trash and it ran really bad but I fixed all that.

>N I N J A 5 - H U N N A
google.gr/search?q=N I N J A 5 - H U N N A&rlz=1C1NHXL_elGR704GR704&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNuu6Phv_SAhXKtRQKHcBfCMMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=CFfyGY7KYTQUsM:

google.gr/search?q=N I N J A 5 - H U N N A&rlz=1C1NHXL_elGR704GR704&oq=N I N J A 5 - H U N N A&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
nothing fam,,i got nothing

Seems like i got the fastest bike here, prepare the anus's

Buying a gsxr-750 with a 1000 engine

grab a tigershark cage.

No thx. having a well-done double-seared calf muscle is not on my list of 'fun things to do'

>green goblin
Dont see many Kawi's on the road here in FL anymore.... Mostly just BRAPPP's, GSXR's, hondas, or harleys

>We Tron nao

noice

I'm building a 92 into a streetfighter. Paid a buck fitty for it.

600rr and a crf250 atm.

Painted it last night

the crf doing what it it does best lol.

Nice trips... tall boots help with the burn. I'm actually lookin for stock controls as the ones on it are a bit of a stretch for me.

Why is it covered in advertising for Minolta?

Get on my level faggots

Sex

because the honda RC212V's in GPs were sponsored by them.

That's a moped, boy.

Mög.

z1000