What do you think Sup Forums about infowars and alex jones?

what do you think Sup Forums about infowars and alex jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU
youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w
youtube.com/watch?v=qwLWq5roN_k
infowars.com/a-note-to-our-listening-viewing-and-reading-audiences-concerning-pizzagate-coverage/
youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8
youtube.com/watch?v=zk_VszbZa_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Racist con artist who uses his idiot sheeple for his own gain. Just like Trump.

Best news-parody comedy channel on YT. That Alex Jones dude makes Andy Kaufman look like a hack. Comedy genius.

I think hes a fucking hero

Retarded.

In b4 globalist agenda

He's not nearly racist enough for my taste. How do you figure he's racist? Go listen to William Luther Pierce if you want an example of a racist.

Why do you think hes racist?

The only 'reporter' that actually believes what they are saying

Biggest retard on the planet

trips don't lie, Jones is a con artist

Here is he crying
youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU

I'd like him a lot too if I was hopped up on meth and heroin

Here is he calling Hillary a Demon and Obama too, he should be our president does better speeches than Trump, honestly.
He even said Trump is been controlled by the illuminati and that is why he cant do shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w

Alex Jones is a low grade fear merchant.

He has a self professed 80 IQ. So he's basically retarded.

He is at war with information, so at least his website is named correctly.

Pretty much this: youtube.com/watch?v=qwLWq5roN_k

>honestly believes we'll waste even a second watching this shit

Whether he's serious or not, he's one of my favorite comedians.

The best thing he ever did was confuse Eric Andre with "Trevor Noah"

He is racist but at least he makes up facts not like Trump calling fake news and shit, he should be president Alex Jones for president !!!

makes too many false predictions and uses hyperbole too much

one dumb liberal will say something killing trump and alex jones will make a video with the title " liberals want to kill donald trump"

he'll also get one of his minions to interview the dumb apolitical normie masses, and will title the video " liberals want to sterilize kids as soon as they are born" based on what these stupid normies said. first of all, how do infowars know that they are liberal? if it's a normie he's automatically a liberal? a liberal who believes in liberal principles. many of these normies probably can't define liberalism.

something about killing*

Pizzagate is real. The guy with the gun never checked behind the ovens

doubles it is pretty funny also I think he even believes the shit he says, thought he was sorta of comedian at first.

I say we make him the next president. He'd be better at it than Trump, he'd still be enough of a dangerous right-wing nutcase to satisfy the Sup Forums crowd, and I think he's way more entertaining than Trump ever was.

He busted that news story about the government putting chemicals in the water that are turning the freakin frogs gay wide open. For that I thank him. It explains why there are so many fags here.

he became a total embarrassment to the country as governor and STILL became vice president. really puts my mind at ease that I can be a total fuckup and it won't matter at all

infowars.com/a-note-to-our-listening-viewing-and-reading-audiences-concerning-pizzagate-coverage/
This is the downfall of Jones and how you can tell he's a con artist. Well this video and that he sells dick pills. Not sure why no one has realized that people who sell dick pills are in it just for the money. They guy also sells fucking toothpaste

You moron. Some frog species change sex throughout their lifes

he is a simple water filter merchant

Even Jones says pizzagate is a fake
See

Fuck off globalist

Awful lot of globalists in this thread...

Recommend this:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8

Based off what? Dislike for Alex Jones? What a shitty strawman

They tell the truths.

ZIONIST CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

/thread

>about infowars and alex jones

literally, who?

Just like pizzagate right? Just like fish people or chemicals that turn frogs gay or satan is preventing us from interdimentional travel right?

Oh, so you're comparing me to the Straw Man, huh? (For those of you that don't know, the Straw Man was the character from the Wizard of Oz who didn't have a brain.) So typical of liberal globalist SCUM like you to insinuate that anybody who doesn't think like YOU do doesn't have a brain! What, I'm STUPID because I can see through your liberal brainwash LIES? Well let me tell you something, buddy, YOU'RE the one that doesn't have a brain!

This.

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
noun: strawman
an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
Congrats on being a moron

>BBC

>evidence based reporting

top kek

Fucking hilarious

infowars is trash but so is this chart

itt: if I use these trigger words any argument against me will be no longer be credible

>racist
>strawman
>globalist
>con artist
>nutcase
>fear merchant

both sides, you're being steered to believe one way or the other with no in between. you faggots need to learn to start thinking for yourselves

jesus christ, you're right, no one would expect a jew to go near an oven...hiding in plain sight...

>literally, who?

Some crazy American fat guy (redundant) that has a talk radio show that's also broadcast on the Internet where he is constantly ranting about all kinds of consperacy theories. He also has his own alternative news site.

Watch this:

Explains it all.

Oh, mister fancy educated liberal thinks he's so great because he knows how to get the dictionary on his computer to work? What a sad little faggot! While I was out learning about the globalist conspiracy, you were wasting time looking things up on your little dictionary app! Pathetic!

I always imagined alex jones sweating buckets when he jacks off, I mean look at him, he looks like he he's about to go into cardiac arrest during every show.

I bet he has some fucked up fetishes and loves arab women

Note it's in the sometimes block. Comprehension is hard.

Chart is rough but the information is it presents is decent.

STOP TELLING ME HOW TO THINK YOU JEW MUSLIM RACIST STRAWMAN GLOBALIST CON ARTIST NUTCASE FEAR MERCHANT LOLI WATCHING WANK STAIN CUNT BAG DILDO BAGGINS MOTHER FUCKING JIMMINY CRICKET CUNT

>thought straw man was a reference to wizard of oz
What a snowflake

people who are against him or doenst like him is because they are a:
*commie
*fag
*newfag
*anti gun fag
*antitrump
*shitllary clitoris sheeple
*californian
*a nigger
*feminist
*retard
*snackbar
*mexican bean

See

>women

Guy talks about homosexuality and pedophilia way too much and with with way too much intensity to not be hiding something. He always starts screaming about it like he's got something to hide.

He's controlled opposition. His job is to associate valid conservative viewpoints with insanity, aliens and magic pills

True, he's probably into hardcore anal trap videos

The Dems paid him to say that dipshit

Trumps raped a child, Alex is covering Trumps back so Trump will cover his...fucking simple, yet his followers can't see him for the truth, they let their children get on his plane and he rapes them

>dems pay him
Or he got sued and rolled over like a pussy

Alex sold out years ago. He's now the figurehead of the 'truth' movement and acts like a fucking lunatic in the attempt to make people that recognize real conspiracies look like lunatics as well. Jones is what some would call a "false flag" or "controlled opposition".

all the alt right are into pegging, they fantasis about feminists with big strap on dildos, explains a lot about their politics

Fucking idiot

Raped as or rapes?

Mods?

fuck off, you must be a kike lover like alex and daddy trump

Trump probably thinks Alex Jones is a retard

He rapes children, the american jimmy saville

tinfoil

Trump goes on his show all the time

>You don't agree with me? I'm going to call you names!

info wars is basically right wing buzzfeed

A televangilist, converting the masses with firey speech in order to milk them for their cash by selling them Male Vitality TM (because impotency is a real problem for infowars viewers)

Yeah, but i'd use a retard if he had 2 million followers for more exposure

>mfw when sheeple dont realize he's just Bill Hicks

Solid hicks and liquid hicks

low iq fake news IDIOT

Nah, look at the ears. Too different guys.

>Madcucks after 2006

Short, fat, bat shit crazy. Just like most of the rural trash that listen to him.

a bigger joke than trump

clearly he had some surgery done

youtube.com/watch?v=zk_VszbZa_s

nigger

call this guy a nigger plz

You are fucking retarded. It's in the evidence based content colemn in the sometimes the science is compelling enough to read row. Your y axis is not sometimes they are evidence based.

lol im hispanic (not a mexishit) a sold out hispanic

GAY FROGS!

sooo what elese can i do?

NIGGER

turns you red in just 45 days!

I just don't understand what's wrong with globalism

the two greatest conspiracies:

conspiracy itself is a conspiracy perpetuated by the government to make them appear omnipotent when they are far from that

conspiracy theories exist to out the gullable and the stupid of those that hold extreme views. makes them easier to keep tabs on via hot item theories.

kek