Hey Sup Forums you guys are fucking crazy, but to me you're amazing. And I value your answers

Hey Sup Forums you guys are fucking crazy, but to me you're amazing. And I value your answers.
28 yo here, succeeded in life imo, I do what I wanna do, girlfriend too, nice job, etc. Still not happy, fucking depressed.
I just want suggestions on what would you do to be happier, don't give me regular answer like "just go out and enjoy life". Fuck it. Hope I can count on you Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pirlP48EajI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do DMT

Already did it man, was fucking awesome

Well fuck then bro, idk, you seem to have it all sorted. I suppose you could mess around with pills for depression?

Any hobbies or interests other than being a homo who shitposts on 4chin?

bump to help this guy !

Can't do "depression pills" that's just worse. I'd better smoke fucking weed again, already had drepression a few years ago after having my (fucking) first job, and a "herniated disc due to too much running. " i don't know how the fuck you english speakers say it.

And I dunno man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To me i'm not fucking shitposting, you sick fucks are better than most fuckin normies from who i could get advices from.

you the man, thanks

Weed never helps. Short term maybe, definitely not long term

Kill somebody ?

Yeah did weed for around 8 years. Stopped 1y and a half ago. This what a wise choice

Happiness is a state of being. It seems your problem is that you cannot stop wanting things. Now you have everything and it is not even enough to make you happy. It is easily possible to be happy with nothing. Become content.

Was thinking about something more legal. But thanks !

travel somewhere. alone. you need to stay for a while and try to adapt to the new place. I did it and it gave life a meaning for the time.

Just dont get caught. Itll be a lifechanger

Yeah, i guess you touch a string here; i suppose that's a part of it. But i do not have everything, i just reached the level i set to myself when i was a kid. That's all, now that i have it, i dunno what to do. I have it, and it sucks.

Fuck yeah man, I'll be leaving for amsterdam this september and then porto > lisbon alone. I thought I needed this, but yeah, alone. Or with a random friend. You're right

I don't wanna know ^^

cocaine and beer, every now and then, too

OP here, you fucking Sup Forumsros are just the fucking best.

I've been in drugs, i try to stay away from them. But i know it can help.. for a while.

Set another goal

I might go abroad. Live there work there. But it means i leave the few friends i have. It's hard. And my girlfriend too. But I need it

"The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge was published by the University of California Press in 1968 as a work of anthropology, though many critics contend that it is a work of fiction.[1] It was written by Carlos Castaneda and submitted as his Master’s thesis in the school of Anthropology. It purports to document the events that took place during an apprenticeship with a self-proclaimed Yaqui Indian Sorcerer, don Juan Matus from Sonora, Mexico between 1960 and 1965."

"The worldview of the Toltec seers is described in terms of energy or intent. The human body is said to appear to the seer as a luminous egg that receives its light from the "assemblage point of awareness" that is located somewhere on the inside of the egg. The world is said to consist of an infinite number of different energetic lines or filaments, called the emanations at large. The luminous body is composed of a finite number of identical emanations. The large emanations are traversing the total body but we are only aware of the ones that are bound together in the assemblage point of awareness. As the human body does not have counterparts for all emanations, we can not be aware of everything outside the energetic body. Seers learn to move and shift the assemblage point to be aware of (much) more of the world. Other human beings are said to be limited in their awareness of the world because of a fixation of the assemblage point caused by habits in perceiving. These habits are dictated by a world view."

"Stopping the world" is a concept in the book which alone is worth the price -- what works for you? What doesn't? Shed your skin and slither away.

>It is easily possible to be happy with nothing. Become content.

user is wise. "Be happy with what you have while the fool searches for more"

Stop jerking off to 2d moe shit

We are the only one left to be able to do that kind of shit. But i can't do it alone. Even tough he's right

Need a tldr

This works, if you have no ambition in life. Why stay still when you could have more? I guess OP is still a young guy and young guys aren't made to exactly sit still. But... really depends on OP.

I'm 28. And i suppose i'm still young ^^

Ahhh b/ros it's a pleasure but idk maybe try a road trip with your gf or idk go hunting or fishing or cutting wood kek idk enjoy the little things be more positive idk

Yeah I guess the simplest things are the best. But as user sais before : going abroad and leave it all behind seems the best for me. I'm going to check box to leave my country ;)

Sorry for typo. drunk.

I'm glad I inspired someone. Good luck. Just remember that all the same stuff awaits you if you one day return.

From all the things I've tried. You and Sup Forums have been the best. Thanks man. Cheers

i have been there man, you should try to find a hobby. something you love and are passionate about. For me that thing was riding a motorcycle. Starting to ride was the best decision i have ever made. I hope this will help Sup Forumsro

Wtf why are you answering at my own comment :')

I might do this before going abroad, imo i might be the US so i can get closer closer to you fucktard :) But yeah, you're right. I'll do it before going abroad. I'll a fucking motorcyle, a roadster

Everyone fails once in a while

Kill someone with a machete or chainsaw

quit wanting things people tell you to want. figure it out. read a book

youtube.com/watch?v=pirlP48EajI

smoke weed. get a hobby. play paintball or some shit like that. something you enjoy

Live for hobby dickbutt
find something you enjoy and want to get good at, you know like those dudes who go skateboard all day and shit

Air soft games. It feels amazing Sup Forumsro

I should read books indeed. I begun reading Noam Chomsky shit lately. My opinions.

I'm considering playing paintball again. Used to. Stopped.

Go on vacation to Williamsburg Virgina. Historical shit and Busch Gardens in one place.

Ketamine works great for actual depression. It's about $600 per infusion.

As for me I was never truly happy until I got a wife that would submit to every depraved sexual fantasy I've ever had.