How's it going Sup Forums...

How's it going Sup Forums. Just a simple question I'm hoping you guys willing to answer honestly and without being complete dumbasses. What are some good websites/forums to learn how to hack? I know they exist, just can't remember any of them at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apW3UWr_dhA&list=PLS1QulWo1RIbfTjQvTdj8Y6yyq4R7g-Al&index=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bum seeping for interest,

>I know they exist, just can't remember any of them at the moment.
You're the most retarded sociopath I've ever encountered.
You must be 12.

lemonparty.org

You can't remember any of the sites you used to know regarding this topic but you feel you have the mental capacity to learn how to hack?

Seeing as how you're currently using Sup Forums, I highly doubt I'm the most "retarded sociopath" you've ever encountered.

go try gchq

they're recruiting again now

if you fail, you get killed by 007

good luck

Google it. Hacking isn't some top-secret skill that can only be learned by master geniuses. Jesus fucking Christ.

>GCHQ
How about go eat a thousand cocks

I merely acknowledged their existence. Never did I state I had the mental capacity to hack, hence, why I am asking for such websites.

for hacking im sure you need a basic understanding of the code involved in most computer science classes. Codeacademy is a good place to start if you're insanely new. If you want to get right into it and start learning Java (I'd recommend starting with python) heres a decent series that teaches you about basic Java youtube.com/watch?v=apW3UWr_dhA&list=PLS1QulWo1RIbfTjQvTdj8Y6yyq4R7g-Al&index=11

Once again, I never stated that hacking requires a master genius. I simply made the thread to receive suggestions as to which site Sup Forums uses/prefers. Jesus fucking Christ. It's like the majority are so hell bent on being assholes that you go full retard.

g00ns.net

Thank you user, I genuinely appreciate the help.

actual hacker here- that pic makes me cringe

hackthissite.org is one I used to use, never completed the course though

Sadly enough, in order to get any genuine exposure around here I have to post shit like this. Maybe this will get a reaction.

Fair enough.
You're the most obviously retarded sociopath I've ever encountered.
Better?

I understand it may make you cringe, just a quick google search of an image to start the thread. Don't take any offense to it user. Any possible way to contact you for assistance?

has nothing to do with a 'hook' and everything to do with no one cares about you or your retardation

learn to use google

Thank you user, appreciate the suggestion. Any reason you didn't finish?

Nice Try FBI Communist.
probably totse.com

Your statement is still invalid. Quit while you're still ahead user.

download L.O.I.C

Oddly enough I got a reaction out of you once I posted said image. I thought no one cared about me and my "retardation". Learn to take your own advice.

lurk more .realize we are unique.

Let me post some more things Sup Forums is in to. The last image brought in a few more people. Maybe this one will too.

follow the path //://**

The word "unique" is wasted on some of you. Some of you are more, how do you say? Sociopaths?

>Sociopaths?

there is no such thing as "hacking skills"
you need to know about technology in general and study the fuck out of a system you wanna attact

Lol
By what metric is it invalid?
>please respond

You could have posted any image and I would have responded to that specific idiotic sentiment.

Hackthissite,com

>I know they exist, just can't remember any of them at the moment.
MEMES.gov
i hurd Sup Forums was good hacker, plis tweet @moot for link to forum

>What are some good websites/forums to learn how to hack?

Clue implant: learn how to program. Learn how to code. You'll meet people along the way with common interests.

Is it possible to find out where someone lives just by knowing their Facebook?

I'm willing to pay money for this service