WWYD thread

WWYD thread.
Reply for reply.

probably buy her some decent clothing

I think she is trying to pee on the side of the road.

Strip her naked and make her get down on her knees so I can fuck her face

Drag her into the back of a van and rape her
Wwyd

bump.

So wwyd to her?

Ask her how much and if she has a Daddy

Do you think daddy let her pee on the side of the road?

She just got out of the white car

Holy shit more

Sis.

I would keep her in that position and maker her suck my cock.

I'd skull fuck her whore face and then make her cry in pain from me spanking and pulling her hair. Then I'd turn her around and cum all over her, forcing her to acknowledge me as master.

WWYD

She looks like a a huge camwhore slut, i would make her my whore fucking and beating her for her audience.

Nice pic, i would make a christmas party for only dudes and after everybody shows up i would take her as a gift and make everyone fucks her.

She walks around dressed like a little slut

I would put her in a gift box and let her be fucked in public.
WWYD

I'd stick my dick in her mouth and make her swallow my piss.

I'd have her ride top so I could get one of those great tits in my mouth, and make her an anal whore. She certainly looks like one.

Would you make her piss herself?

Can someone post the pic of the three girls who piss infront of a building (I think one blond girl was pissing infront of the door). The pic was taken by night.
please respond.

I would kill it with fire.

>
>Drag her into the back of a van and rape her
>Wwyd

>Getting caught because of evidence left in the back of your van

There's a perfectly good bridge in the background to drag her under

What would you make he do underneath that bridge?

Would impregnate and marry/10

This females asshole would be decimated.

I'd fuck her mouth, not letting her clean up, until that t-shirt is a soaking wet, see-through ruin. Then I'd send her outside in it to get me a drink. Or maybe to pick up for me. Depends if I ever want to see her again.

WWYD?

Rape her
Make her beg for her life
Kill her
Rape her again

Just your typical Sup Forums stuff

>WWYD?

If she currently doesn't have a penis, wife/10

If she does, drink heavily and one night it

Meant for
>727447166

Definitely doesn't have a penis.

Anyone have anything to say about her?

She looks like her daddy taught her to deepthroat.

You are right in fact.

daughters friend

She'd get it. No doubt.

Now post your daughter.

She looks fun like she loves to suck cocks for fun.

I'd pull her hair while I fuck her doggystyle. Then fuck her tits and fill up that mouth with cum

yeah, she seems like that

I'd love to fuck your girls face and then make her suck on my balls as I cum on her hair

here

Nice. I'd gather a crowd to use those two right there on the beach. Three or four guys each. As rough as they can take. Tear up those bikinis and let them find their own way home.

wwyd

Very nice. She looks hot. Doesn't look like she's a stranger to a cock.

Sis WWYD?

Give her a workout plan to suit a slut like that.

Day 1: Flirt with a stranger
Day 2: Make a stranger hard
Day 3: Let a stranger grope you
Day 4: Make a stranger cum
Day 5: Let a stranger cum inside you

Punishments for failures. Rewards for success.

yeah she isn't. she's unfortunately quite slutty lately

Want to see covered in cum, get some friends together, tie her up and have our way with her..

wwyd to Erika?

She surely is

Bend her over the table and ride her from the back while griping her tittiws worh my hands. Then I'd shove my cock down her throat to finish me off.

Slip her swimsuit to the side and enter her tight pussy. Then I'd stick my dick in between her tits and FUCK them till I came all over her face

WWYD to this slut?

I fail to see why that's unfortunate. I'm sure it's all safe sex. The first time, anyway.

>Bend her over the table and ride her from the back

You have no idea how easy that would be. She's actually gotten quite annoyed at guys who suggested a condom on one night stands.

WWYD?

force her to insert a carrot in her ass

Snip those bikini bottoms off. Fuck her fast and raw. Won't pace myself. Cum deep inside her and leave.

wwyd

force her to eat another woman

rip off her top and pull aside her bottoms and fuck her hard against the window of her hotel room

WWYD to her

Invite her over for drinks, drug her. Perform some depraved shit on her, take plenty of pictures and videos. Clean her up and tell her she fell asleep after drinking too much. Post everything on Sup Forums with her FB.

wwyd?

Drag her to the edge of the bed and fuck her throat mercilessly. Get her messy. Start switching between her throat and her pussy, then move on to her throat and ass. Keep going until I cum in whichever hole I happen to be fucking at the time.

wwyd?

I would lean in to kiss her on the mouth.
If she recoils, I'll lick my finger and rub her eye to make it look like I wasn't trying to be creepy.
>y-you had something in your eye :)

If she accepts my kiss, I would invite her to my house for dinner.
We're having chicken strips and white rice with beans. Afterwords, we can cuddle on my computer chair and watch either Wall-E or The Iron Giant until she falls asleep in my arms.

Mother daughter WWYD

Wwyd

I'd make the mother think of new and imaginative things for me to do to the daughter. I'd force her to make them rough. Make her watch as I do them one by one.

Pin her ankles behind her ears, then go balls deep into her ass in one stroke, have her beg me to nut all over her face, pull out of her ass and cover her face in the biggest load she ever had.

Use her

Like what?

I would tie her down and ask her if she wants to get intimate.
I'll hump her at 30hps, and rub her boobs at the same time (because I'm a generous lover).

I yell when I'm ready to cum
>I'M GONNA COMPLETE
She flips over to face me on her knees.
>c-can I pre on your face?
>squirt squirt
>hehe thanks

wwyd?

Tell her tochange into something comfortable and sit down. After that, I get my laptop and show her what I want her to do.... my calculus homework.

Id rip her bikini into shreds before taking no mercy on her tight pussy, ravaging it until I fill her with cum

wwyd

bend her over against a wall and grab a fistfull of that hair. Slide her bikini bottoms to the side, and fuck her until i cream in her.

My gf testing her black widow cosplay - wwyd

how old is she?

Engage smalltalk, then after a while get to some making out... then pull her dress up and get a remote controlled vibrator on her clit. Play with her for a bit, then give the controll to random men at the bar... when she is close to orgasm, i give it to her brother. make sure they have eye-contact when he un-knowingly brings her over the edge.

wwyd? brunette = my ex

I'm thinking a good whipping would be fun.Then fuck her doggie style so her tits swing.

On the left

Dis one?

Tie the mother to a sybian, then fuck the young one in front of her... Making sure mommy cums, watching her little girl getting fucked, hands tied behind her back and with mommys juicy panties as a gag

wwyd to my friend - r4r

throat fuck

Ha fucken straya Cunt! We've got the classiest girls

solid 8/10. would press her against the wall and shove my knee between her legs and force her to open them while kissing her and groping her tits, then turn her around, shove up her skirt and fuck her raw from behind, with her holding her moan to not attract attention.

wwyd? rate?

Dunno what it is with sluts and "Bulls"...

But i'd love to get her tied down on that table, arms and legs spread and tied.
Then have some friends over and use her as halftime entertainement. shw wont be gagged, and we'll tkae extra pleasure out of hearing her swear at us.

Dont think she would mind that at all.
bit hard to tell, and a bit too much makeup for my taste - but i'll give her cute face a 7.

With those lips, i'd just keep her kneeling infront of my chair, grab her by her hair and push those lips down over my dick. Telling her to look at me, as i force myself down her throat and spurt my load

wwyd

mine seems like just the type of girl to like that treatment.
i would tell her to lay on her back and shove that swimsuit aside and pour some of that champagne over her pussy before eating her out. then i would turn her to the side, facing that sleeping guy and fuck her slowly but hard from behind, spooning her and shoving my fingers in her mouth to have her suck on something and keep quite as to not wake him up.
here's one with a bit less makeup on.

wwyd?