New Danielle Chapman pics?

New Danielle Chapman pics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WyKpLE4f-M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You tell me!

I still think she's hot but something about this picture makes her look like Biff Tannen to me. She's doing something weird with her mouth I think...

Wow, eh hello, when did these pop up?

>that awful hair coloring

she looks like a barber chick I see sometimes

She is one, probably her

When did these pics show up? Anymore?

IThese have been around for like a month or so? I think they're fairly recent. Maybe a couple months ago. Only new ones I've seen.

Ok, then. Its be her boyfriend/husband in pics. She was sucking same dick like 3 years ago when first pics posted

Damn, no others at all?

>Danielle Chapman

who? even google couldn't tell me

The girl in the pocs

I don't know if they're dating. The guy said she had a fiance for while but they never got married. Plus he's posted pics being sucked by other girls in that time frame even though I think those are older

Pocs... Lol. She ugly anyways

Google Lindsey feeback sucking dick. Maybe put "Danielle Chapman" in quotes to filter results.

Is she potato? She looks like she might be slightly retarded or have some kind of issue.

Same dick. Haha so many girls suck it. They aren't the prettiest, but he's getting action. Probably rich or something

I think she's cute. Should try her normal hair color again though.

Eh. Some girls just like sucking dick...

Never saw her nude with normal hair. Are these actually amateur? Seems since same guy keeps posting he must work for a website or some crap or they'd all be mad lol

Ok, better looking here. Yeah, the hair and dumb expression in the other shot isn't working for her.

How many different girls has he posted sucking it?

Lindsey feeback, Danielle Chapman and whoever this girl is. A couple months ago he said he had another but wouldn't post it.

Damn, well shit. Hope he posts new stuff soon. I like when people actually contribute.

He's said Danielle didn't care and Lindsey deleted social media. I'm not sure what his relationship with Lindsey is but says Danielle sucked him even after the initial leak.

>Lindsey feeback

ok so i know that Lindsey feeback chick, so is that just some random girl?

Same. I like seeing girls suck the same dick. I'd like to see Danielle with a load in her mouth.

His ex or something. Literally just google her to find vids.

Same, loves seeing Danielle and Lindsey sucking him. Now I want that other girls set lol.

That would explain the new pics. If she didn't care obviously. Ugh, you sound like you know a lot.... sure you aren't him. Or aren't holding out more pics? Lol

I've only saved new ones. I can find the old ones whenever. I'm pretty sure op (or maybe even you!) are the guy in the pics. So far I've deduced he likes the nightmare before Christmas and at one point was a juggalo. And enjoys blowjobs.

I'm not him lol. I'm looking for pics. Nightmare before is a good movie, a juggalol..that sucks. And we all like blowjobs lol. Why do you have a picture of his dick, ifs it's not you? Lmao

Also, I think it's funny, I think you are him. You think I am him. We probably neither are. He's probably off getting his dick blown by some other chick

Worst tits I have seen today.
Also there's something wrong with her eyes, pic related.

Because he posted it as proof in an old thread that it was him. If I were a homophobe I wouldn't save pics of him getting sucked...

Here are some titties. We square!?

Still potato as fuck.

Ah, I guess that is decent proof to people haha

lol

He teased these two about 3 weeks ago, did the full size ever get posted?

You are so the dude. Just post em nigga! When are they from?

I'm not the guy. I saved those about 3 weeks ago. He had a topic posting her. No one was in it though. He posted that saying 10 replies from different people and he would post. He never got them, and it died.

Welllll A) I don't believe you. B) If they were posted, it was never archived for some reason. Including what you posted.

Well, I wouldn't lie if it was my dick getting sucked lol. Maybe it didn't get archived because it was the end of thread? I don't know what to tell you man, I'm just here waiting like you are. Eventually he will post I'm sure.

He better!

No clue what he waiting for , wish he would get new Lindsey pics

Bump

His dick does get a work out

I don't think that'll happen..

Why?

Supposedly she freaked out when she saw they were being posted. I can't see why she'd let a guy take more pics now. Especially the same dude.

They real?
youtu.be/WyKpLE4f-M8

Maybe if she was dumb enough to let him, he could tell her he can remove them if he gets new ones lol

>Biff Tannen

Just no

young biff! Like when they're in the diner...

Same set I think. She looks married also. Maybe that's what he does, grab married chicks. This was in an image fap

disgusting fat trailer trash nobody cares

Last there

Nice