What does Sup Forums think about rage against the machine?

What does Sup Forums think about rage against the machine?

Tom is one of the best riff makers around imo
And no other band gets me as pumped

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK COPS UHH MOTHERFUCKERRRRR

ok music
embarrassing politics

Rythm section is a 10/10.
Morello makes killer riffs.
Zach's voice blends in perfectly with the music.
Great band

Fuck you I won't think what you tell me

Drumpftard spotted

Fuck off. Any sensible person can see the retardation in champagne commie shit.

I quite like their music and while I'm not always in 100% agreement with their politics I can leave that aside and listen to their albums which are actually rather great.

That said, they were a major influence on nu-metal and that's rather disgusting.

You're retarded

love the debut

kys pinko

cmon you gotta admit ratm's political slant comes off kinda whiny sometimes. besides that they kick ass.

Embarrassing post

this is a good thread

>That said, they were a major influence on nu-metal and that's rather disgusting.

Not their fault someone took their style and decided to dilute it and turn it into the most retarded thing possible. Same in Faith No More's case

I feel kinda conflicted on Faith No More and Rage Against The Machine. On one hand, they're really great but I can't quite help but hope for someone that actually brings something inspired in their style that isn't actually crap.

rage against the machine great band

I feel you. I don't know if we'll ever see a band more or less in that same style that isn't shit desu

I think you should grow up and so should all of the manchildren who were in the band.

S/T was pretty good though.

edgy

Killing in The Name is the ONLY good thing they ever did!

>thinks Rage Against The Machine politics is good
>the name of the band literally contradicts what they advocate
Big government shills fuck off

>Fuck the system
>Fuck capitalism
>brought to you by sony entertainment
>top40 bill board hits

I like the neat-o guitar effects they use and when they're in the video games I play.