Trying to lower my tolerance from weed, would three weeks be fine?

Trying to lower my tolerance from weed, would three weeks be fine?

yep.

depends how fat you are and how tall but 3 weeks should be good

You don't build a tolerance to weed you moron.

fucking moron

Your tolerance will mostly reset in that time. I take off two days in a row every week and that's enough to let me maintain my tolerance.

You definitely do, otherwise no one would be doing concentrates.

OP is indeed that.

Right, because the only reason people drink liquor is because they have such a high tolerance.

This

its stored in your fat for two weeks you stupid fuck

two weeks (biologically speaking) is more than enough for a tolerance reset

although i went a year once and lord did i get high

Have been smoking for over 20 years. No long term tolerance build up.

It being able to be detected in your system, via being stored in fat cells, has nothing to do with tolerance during use.

so you get just as stoned today then you did when you first started asmoking?

So your fat cells storing it is where you get high? You are an idiot.

So your fat cells storing it is where you get high? You are an idiot.

I m about 3 inches long. How tall will it take?

Well, depends on whether you're talking about Dispositional Tolerance or Dynamic Tolerance.

Dispositional Tolerance isn't really a factor with pot, but Dynamic Tolerance is. Continued presence of the cannabinoids cause the body to reduce the number of receptors available, thereby increasing your tolerance.

Easy workaround for that is just not to be fucking high all the time. Periodic use of pot should not result in any significant tolerance, but heavy persistent use WILL.

While I can see your point, it's anecdotal. It's a fact that you build a tolerance

There's not really a comparison to be made with that, man.

Correct. Have also taken multiple month long breaks, and sure that first time is slightly different, but it's not really due to tolerance. It's not the same as say, how an alcoholic needs 12 beers to feel drunk.

When does the brain start to produce new receptors? In time since your last smoke.

As a daily smoker, I've never noticed any tolerance build up. Though, these days, it's just a pipe or so a night. When I was younger it was heavier, but still as consistent.

yes, it does, you stupid fuck, because as you exert physical activity (such as breathing, heartbeat, walking) your fat cells break down, THC is released, it enters your bloodstream via metabolism, and enters THC receptors in your brain, and you get high.

this is LITERALLY how tolerance works

read a fucking book tyrone

Sure thing buddy.

From what I've read, 4-6 weeks to completely reset. I would suggest that if you've been using heavily. The key is to reach a time on and time off equilibrium, along with the right dosage. Only experimentation really can establish that for you to.

From what I've ready it's about both frequency AND dosage. So if you've been doing just a small-ish bowl every day, your tolerance WILL have gotten higher, but you've probably reached an equilibrium (dosage and time) that allows the same amount to work fine each time.

Take 3 weeks initially, but after that make sure you take off 4 days in a row every 28 days (roughly a month). Your tolerance will stay much lower this way

Newfag that's for clean pee not tolerance

Did I fucking stutter when I said "complete reset"?

That means no cannabinoids and time for the body to allow all receptors back to full.

Yes, you can start earlier than that and have lower tolerance, but you'll still have some.

How can a person be this fucking dense

THC is not stored in fat cells, the byproduct of the metabolic breakdown of THC is stored in fat cells. Tolerance builds because of a decrease in cannabinoid receptors in the brain. This shit isn't that complicated

Three weed will be plenty. Hell, even one marijuana will be more than enough.

forever is more effective than 3 weeks

if what you were saying was true, no edible would be psychoactive.

Δ9-THC is stored in fat. end of story. again, read a book.