Male, 19, western europe

Male, 19, western europe.

Two days ago I got drugged and raped by another man.

I'm not gay, have never had a gay thought.

He used the date rape drug, so i only have very fuzzy memories, but he took a lot of pictures and showed me.

He is much older than me.

I have no idea what to do... i don't want anyone to know.

U a fag now m8

See u at pride

Kill him.

I'm really not... the guy is still pestering me, saying he will release pictures...

I honestly have no fucking idea what to do. My family is very conservative/religious.

I wish....

Just wait until he posts the webm in a faggot thread here or after the aids diagnosis..it's all downhill from here buddy.

Go to the police

No, but seriously, what are my options???

The next morning i was so shocked that i kind of fell for his blackmailing, so now he's continuing...

I seriously want to die.

1) everone will know

2) what kind of proof is there?

3) he holds a lot of power over my life for other reasons...

If he posts it he goes to jail, he can't possibly be that stupid.

He's your uncle, I'm calling it

The problem is that it really doesn't look like rape in the pictures and videos.... he even makes me repeat things while only filming me say stuff....

It looks more than consensual, even me forcing it...

Not a family member, no....

>2) what kind of proof is there?
The photos?
Blood test to search for drug traces?
Your sore ass?
Your testimony?
Maybe he'll crack?

You're dumb, maybe you deserved it

>Not a family member, no....
Dammit. Who is he?

I guess the blood test... does that show up? For how long?

Photos, ass, all of that only proves we had sex, not that it was rape....

Uni teacher that i knew since junior year high school for ap classes, and who got me in the uni on recommendation....

Shit sounds like something from a movie. Did you try kill?

Noone has any real advice?

Kill? Him or myself?

2-4 days, maybe a week
Go do a blood test ASAP

Either. Maybe both?

Also check for AIDS and other STDs

Hell, just do a rape kit

Ok... i'll do STD test and drug.... but i don't want anyone to find out. Don't they have to call the cops if i ask to be tested for date rape drug??

Both. Second option more seriously.

Offer him more sex and pictures if he pays you some money.

Then go to his place, ask for the money, and kick his head in. Take his phone and any computers/hard drives in his house and destroy them. Then, rape him and take pictures of him getting fucked, with his face in frame. Tell him if he mentions anything to anyone or goes to the police or contacts you again, you'll release the pictures of him. Basically you need to get a lever on him. Balance of power.

Just say you thought it was extacy like in the movie

He teaches at a school? Shoot it up?

Thanks. Actually laughed.

There is no way in hell i can overpower him. I'm much smaller/shorter.

And he knows i'd never become willing.

What movie?

That could actually work... but still everyone would know

Lol :)

There's a criminal minds episode where somebody turns out to have been raped by his mentor or something. Leave, become a profiler, return, arrest.

Well you are now, faggot.

Dude what the fuck are you on? Who gives a shit if people know you were raped. It's fucking rape. Acting like a little bitch about it makes you look weak. Fucking put the dude in jail for it and move on. Would you rather be the dude who got drugged and got even or the dude who got drugged and blackmailed into silence like a little pussy?

Fucking Kill him.

The thing is, what he did to me and made me to to him is extremely fucking embarassing, as in i'd rather die than it being shown. It was NOT just straight up sex...

This is shit i would never get behind me. Ever.

Hell, I'll kill him.

Well there has already been a lot of things behind you...

Report him to the police... Simple as that.

Except you would, swallow your fucking pride and move on. You act like if you spring the cops on him they'd sit there while he posts his shit. Fucking call the cops and get his ass slammed.

Tell them he has blackmail of you on his computers or other devices and it'll all be taken as evidence when they surprise him by knocking. Hell he probably has others on there dude.

Man up.

Sneak up behind him and strangle him to death

You know deep inside you want it. Accept your fate and become a sissy trap.

And so when they see a video of me dressed like a girl and sitting/grinding against his cock while laughing and calling him daddy along with other fucking shit like that, they will really believe me when i say it was rape?

Fuck that shit, it'll be a long ass investigation and everything will be spread.

Fuck you. Seriously.

tell him you liked it, bait him into more
then cut and/or bite his penis off and cry self defense

either that or let him own you, and whoever else he does this to.

No, when they test your blood for roofies they will believe you when you say it was rape.
>fucking moron

Go to the cops, dude. You're not in the wrong. The story is gonna get out. You need to just deal with that reality, but you won't be cucked by this scumbag into blackmail forever and he will likely end up in jail at the end of what is surely going to be an ugly road ahead.

You'll get through it, though, and you'll probably end up with some kind of vindication.

Also, even if you don't have any external signs of rape, coercion is still tantamount to rape and LE is well aware of its frequency in these situations.

I'm sorry, though, dude. That is fucked.

Kill him or chop his dick off. Nuff said.

>And so when they see a video of me dressed like a girl and sitting/grinding against his cock while laughing and calling him daddy along with other fucking shit like that, they will really believe me when i say it was rape?
You weren't raped, fam. Come on.

Right!? This mofo liked it

No way. I can't put myself in that aituation again. I want to puke just thinking about it.

But what good is it to me if he's in jail, while i lose all my friends and family, and everyone thinks i'm a disgusting faggot sissy?

Fuck you both. You have no idea what it's like. I have almost no memory of any of it, except him making me repeat things to film me, and him convincing me to do stuff with really stupid argumemts.

IIIIII just have a hard time believing someone could get roofied into being an active participant to that extent. I mean, dressed like a little girl?

I've taken roofies recreationally before. Either you're fucking passed out or you're just fucked up but still aware of what is happening. You might forget, but you were still there when the shit went down and if you were keen on it then - ehhhhh. I don't know. Sounds fishy.

>But what good is it to me if he's in jail, while i lose all my friends and family, and everyone thinks i'm a disgusting faggot sissy?
Dude, if one of my buddies got raped the last thing I would think is he's a faggot or sissy. I'd be fucking bummed and angry for him. That's it.

This
OP your friends aren't friends if they all ditch you for being raped.

I have some memory of me refusing everything, but him working up to it step by step by stupid arguments. Stuff like "show me how the girls are in the club", "it's not gay", blablabl

What if you saw a video of him sissified and acting like a complete slut?

>except him making me repeat things to film me, and him convincing me to do stuff with really stupid argumemts.
Then if that's the case, the tape could be your best evidence.

So, did this fucker show you the tape? Is it really that damning? I mean, did you look like you were into it or just drugged out and repeating shit? Be honest. Because I'm pretty sure it's still rape if you were drugged and then went along with shit.

>What if you saw a video of him sissified and acting like a complete slut?
I'd turn it off after .01 seconds and give bro a hug. Seriously, dude.

Faggot.

Just go to his house and do something extremely drastic, burn it down, kill him, break his windows? Nah, just call the cops.

Geld him. Seriously. Take his nuts.

Go to the police faggot! Somebody did something to your body you didn't want. Get that ass arrested before he keeps doing it to other men!

Like i said, i have memories of him making me repeat stuff, but he ONLY filmed the part where i speak. I doesn't show i'm repeating his words, or saying what he wants.

I completely look like i'm into it. That's the entire fucking problem and why i'm so embarassed.

Welp. I wish i were convinced everyone thought like you.

Pretty sure this was not the first time he did it, judging from the clothes/equip,ent he had available, and the smoothness of it all

>There is no way in hell i can overpower him.
hit him with a hammer: just in the leg, then the arm, then the other arm, then the other leg.

Wouldn't the fact that he taped the shit AT ALL be pretty powerful evidence?

You're buying into the rapist's bullshit. Be stronger than that. You're going to be fine.

He'll get his - probably raped in prison, that's the one thing having a fucked up correctional system has going for it. Sexual predators get raped so yay for that.

If you weren't the first you won't be the last. Get him arrested. Do the tests, tell the cops. Fuck what people say. Cops and nurses don't tell anybody. Just get him arrested quietly.
I don't think you want this happen to any other man. You can stop it.

This. Every good friend would do.

You've never taped consensual sex?

Thing is, there will be a trial, and i'll have to testify. He won't just dissapear in jail never to be heard from.

You all say go to the police, but I CANNOT have these pictures and videos released. I just can't.

Report him to police no one will think you're a faggot if you were raped

>Makes thread asking for help
>Refuses to accept the answer everyone gives him
Case solved.

This.

OP, literally my worst fear (after something happening to my kid) is getting raped. You have the opportunity to turn this awful thing into a good thing like putting a piece of shit who doesn't belong in free society where he belongs.

He eventually will release the pictures and videos either way. The faster you act the less time he has spreading this shot on the internet. Also the pictures and tapes won't be shown to anybody but a professional who will look at them for evidence. And you can be sure his hard drive will be on the police station as soon as you tell them.

>You've never taped consensual sex?
Yeah, I have, but rapists frame this shit up for the cops all the time. YEAH, they have a system but LE knows all about these systems. No one's going to laugh it off. They WILL investigate

>CANNOT have these pictures and videos released
They won't be released. They'll be sealed evidence. If shithead leaks 'em to your friends and fammalam then it's gonna be a test of THEIR decency - not yours.

Now, I'm signing off on this subject because we're talking in circles. You've just gotta nut up. If the faggot wasn't threatening to blackmail you, I could almost understand not reporting it and just wanting to move on but this motherfucker is ballsy and he needs to get PUT DOWN.

Alternately, you could try to kill him but really that's retarded and brutal and incredibly damaging to your soul.

Fair enough.... i understand your point of view, but i don't know if i'm ready to do that yet. He framed me really, fucking well....

I'll see if there's some sort of deal to be made...

You gotta kill him OP, the Blood God demands it.

you know what the real sissy bitch thing to do is?
NOTHING
Let that bastard get away with it. You were drugged, anything after that isnt your fault.

If true go to cops, If you're in western Europe most counties have CCTV cameras every 15 feet.

Why wouldn't you go to the cops?
> Was it a sand/nigger? in which case there is little point.

But he wants more of it, that's the issue....

He's arab yes. Well, north african.

Do the tests. Even if you don't want to press charges after it. If it's too late you will have no evidence even if you want to go to the cops.

... dude, i was saying if you want to be a sissy bitch let him get away with it. IT was supposed to be reverse psychology

Life is weird... We don't know why these things happen, but they do. It's not your fault OP, but you should not have to suffer forever for it. Listen, no matter how conservative your family is, they will still love you. Everyone knows how devastating rape can be, and it is taken very seriously. You are probably still in shock. You are making the consequences of trial sound worse than it likely will be. It is going to be in a small room with you, him, legal attorneys and a judge, not a TV broadcast, supreme court hearing. And even if the media gets out, only the fucked up people who don't care about you are the ones that are going to want to see it. Don't suffer like my Mother did. She wishes she could have done something at the time, but she didn't, and it hurts her to this day.

Post pics off you being a sissy bitch, come on we all want to see, you have already crossed the line, might aswell roll with it

Just go fucking smash his face in ffs.

You seems like a really fag.

Give me adress and i fix is since im not a fag

That i can, and ill, do for sure. Tomorrow.

Still... i just... the videos and pics are really fucking bad. I look like the sluttiest and most disgusting of fucking sissies, it's fucking horrible.

Right...

In germany....?

>It was NOT just straight up sex...
So you are british. So what? It still was rape, just go to the police, dumbass.

I do it for some cash, Since im a fucking loser who want to suicide anyway since i hate life and niggers i can allways smash someones skull in.

Im from finland tho lives in sweden.

How much??

1.Ask him to send you the pics/vids
2. upload them in this thread
3.???
4.profit

Right. I'll get right on that.

You don't want anyone to find out? Quit being a fucking faggot. Either go to the cops or kill him. People like you let people like him exist. You've never had a gay thought in your life? Either you liked it or you'll do something about it. Quit being such a pussy. Shit like this happens to people and anyone who holds a literal fucking rape against you is scum.

If you are any sort of a man you'll get off Sup Forums and go to the police or slash his throat, now.

/thread.

What I would do is think a few steps ahead, get help from some singular person like your big brother, even though it might be embarrassing as hell.

I am sure if I got myself in this type of situation my brother wouldn't care in the end if I liked it or if I was raped, he would make this person regret being gay and delete all the stuff.

Seriously, man. You need some backup on this, whether it's your brother or not, you need to get some hard guys who can't be I.D'd to go and threaten this guy with his life, make him aware that his time is short on this earth, especially if he fucks with the wrong people.

Did you come?

well what do you got to lose? you have already seen them, and this is anonymous website, so stop being a tease and get on with it, im gettin g soft over here

>What if you saw a video of him sissified and acting like a complete slut?
So what? And how would I ever get to see that video?

You are sprouting nonsense and it's absolutely not cool to joke about rape.

This!

>there will be a trial
The modern state does not dispense justice. You will need to kill your assailant yourself.

>Welp. I wish i were convinced everyone thought like you.
I do think so too, user

Alright, you have to upload the recording to eroshare now. For scientific purposes, of course.

>This is shit i would never get behind me. Ever.

Would? You mean, will?

Confirmed. OP is a lying faggot sissy

>but I CANNOT have these pictures and videos released. I just can't.
How would they ever be released? That might happen in muhrica but not in a civilized country

Go get a drug test from a doctor and hope to god it is still in your system

Ask for the pics from him in text, say you find them very hot and want to fap to them later

Get the pics and a screenshot of the time he sent them, and hopefully the doctors note saying you showed the drug in your system

Then go to the fucking cops

I kinda want to se the videos op. Just to make sure you're not lying of course.

Do what this guy said tho.

>I'll see if there's some sort of deal to be made...

OP is fake

/thread

Pics or gtfo, from what you have been writing it sounds more like you got drunk and/or high with some nigger and acted out your fantasy and is now super embarrased or scared someone will see irl, no amount of drugs or alcohol will make you do the things you are saying you did against your own will

>Pretty sure this was not the first time he did it, judging from the clothes/equip,ent he had available, and the smoothness of it all

Alright, I am the user who said get a big bro, you should talk to the police about the guy, don't tell him but see if they have any leads on him or have been watching him, take the necessary tests to possibly prove a drugging and etc., I think sometimes if you want to get outcomes like the one you want, you need to fight illegality with illegality, otherwise it's unlikely this will all just disappear.

But this reply could lead to a legal way to prove you were actually raped and saving some of your dignity/masculinity. Men are disgusting sometimes, man, there was a guy gangraped a few years back in my country, and he didn't talk about it, he became an alcoholic and it was in the end best for him to talk about it, release it. Women do lose interest though, something about being emasculated.

To sum it up OP watched some hentai about being a sissy that got raped by UNI professor who is blackmailing him to keep him quiet.

Here is a hentai that OP is referencing. It appears there is a hentai with the exact same plot as OP's situation.

Thereby I conclude that OP is just here for faps

You probably willingly dressed for him and he gave you and x pill and then you let him fuck your boi pussy