Predict Marvel First Rotten

>dr strange
Already seen as kino by pre viewings, inception sequel named by normies, has fan favorites like cucumber and devastating ost

>guardians of galaxy2
Literally most hyped movie of comic con. First was huge hit second has better cast and story

>spiderman
Litetally cant fail due marvel. Also some sjw points for cast. Also has rdj guarenteed success

>thor ragnorak
Has hulk in it. Rid of portman and shits. Space combat . Cop buddy. Thanos. No chance to fail

>avengers inf wars part1
No chance to fail

>black panther
I assume this will be worst movie by marvel but it has solid cast and multiple sjw points

>captain marvel
Its meh at this point but unknown. Doubt will fail cause girl powrr and solid main actress

>antman and wasp

First was solid hit. Has good cast probably gonna have solid villain again no chance

So NEVER EVER?

Inhumans.

Sorry but I don't think any of those will be rotten at this point, even if it would be directed by a dunkey.

Btw Doctor Strange looks good, and I say that as someone who dislikes the majority of the MCU and enjoyed MoS and BvS

Correct question should be what will be first fresh of DCEU though no need to chance answer

They will never get one.

While I don´t buy into "marvel pays critics to trash DC", I do think they pay critics to overrate their movies.

I mean, if motherfucking Dark World can´t get rotten, nothing will.

Show me somthing ridicilous as martha, or tatoo man or angry superman in thor dark world

The entire thing?

Seriously, everything is badly done in both Thor movies but (maybe) the visual aspect.

And let´s not even talk about both IronMan sequels.

Kat Dennings
Malekith
The plot being thin as a tissue and Thor again being a charisma vacum
Shoehorned Loki because we need the hiddlestone fangirls
Terrible action scenes and supporting cast

>I assume this will be worst movie by marvel

It's getting made by the director of Creed, I doubt that

I legit think it will be wonderwoman, SJW's will eat it up. Plus the trailer isn't terrible

DKEKS BTFOO

the sony side of spider-man will fuck it up somehow

Thor Dark World came close to rotten, so the third one could get a rotten at 55-59%.

I was surprised they gave James Gunn a movie and that it did so well.

Anything is a classic when you buy reviews.

strange can't fail

>SJW's will eat it up.
Nope. Gal Gadot said some shit about Palistine and now she's hated by SJW's.

>dr strange
Normies will love its half ass attempts at "trippy" stuff and praise each other for liking that "one that's not like the others" with its generic cookie cutter plot.
>guardians of the meme 2
Muh stars wars knock off that's nothing like star wars. Maybe like The farce awakens.
>spiderman
Praised for "diversity" by critics normies will eat it up so they can congratulate each other for ending racism.
>black panther
Going to be shit
>antman
Praised for diverging from the formula by following it to the letter while talking to the audience about how it's different. Critics will be some what disappointed but not enough to not recommend it.

Why is black panther going to be shit?

Black panther will be praise and consider one of the best marvel movies... Mark my words pleb

He was literrally the only good thing in civil war

Because I couldn't think of anything clever to say. I think it will likely have the same reviews as Ghostbusters. Recommendations that talk about how it's worth seeing in your free time because it's not as bad as the trailers made it look.

NEVER EVER!

This is Marvel we're talking about her! NOT SOME SHITTY DC GARBAGE!

MARVEL CAN'T FAIL!

Also super hyped for Dr. Strange!

>yfw BASED Dr. Strange
>yfw Ragnorak
>yfw Black panther
>yfw Captain Marvel
>yfw Ant-Man and Wasp

It was cancelled

>black panther
>Going to be shit

Fuck off Donald

Yeah, because they are in negotiations to bring the X-men into phase 5

>Dr Strange
biggest chance of failure (by that I mean 60-65%), movie seems slower paced, a bit pretensious and the audiences aren't eating it up and the hype is generally lower than the others. The director is okay and based Spill Carlyle is also writing it, so I'm not worried.

>Guardians 2
Can't fucking stun the Gunn, 95%+ confirmed, based Gunn the true savior of capekino.

>Spiderman
If the script leak is right, this one is also solid.

>Thor
It's a fucking Thor movie, has a small chance of failure aswell.

>Avengers 3 part 1
kek, this shit is locked at 90%+

>Black Panther, Cap Marvel and ANTS
mediocre, 75% percent all. Cap Marvel maybe if the feminism fad is still strong 3 years from now.

>black panther will be shit because black cast and SJWs
>No one gives any real reason for it to be bad
You people are pathetic. T'challa was the best part of civil war you plebs.