Reaction Image thread? New pc need some ammo

Reaction Image thread? New pc need some ammo.

I always dump my Star reactions. Not sure if I'm getting a reputation. I sure as hell would like to be feared as the fucknugget who's always going on about a cartoon.

Too many of these are from /aco/

yea what's up with this shit eh? what's your story you cartoon spamming faglord?

What the fuck are you 13?

OP here. Im intrigued as well. Tell us your tale, user.

Finally some recognition. . . I have no idea. I've got a weird crush on Star. I spread her teachings through The Chan. You'll know I'm near when the post "I want to nut inside Star Butterfly's tight Mewman pussy," appears.

So a waifufag turned it into a religion. May god help us all.

Im just gonna reply to these because theyre fucking gay like the little kid posting them. We get that Sup Forums has fallen to newfags and children but you dont have to keep reminding us in simple threads like these. I fucking hate you with a passion. If I saw you in person I would back hand the shit out of you like your father should have.

/wouldn't be surprised
Get off Sup Forums youngbuck

Close. I do think that I'm above most other people on Sup Forums, as they are sad, lonely, and fat losers with no jobs. Me, being 14, have a tiny excuse to be on here, because I don't have a job or any real needs.

>Finally any bit of attention for my faggotry

Starfag here, it's true. My father did abuse me, deservedly so, when I was younger. Unfortunately, he's recessed into verbal insults, so I'm more of a retard than ever.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Starfag here, you're falling into my bait. Any reply grows my power.

Heres a good gif

Did peepaw jerk you off and probe your boypussi? Is this why you've ended up a fag?

>this thread so far

Starfag here, are you a psychic?

OC material. You are the first person I'm sharing this with. Make sure it goes to a good home.
:')

Will do user

Need to talk about it? Go ahead, get it on out before you get b& for being an ungeraged queer.

>Me being 14
RIP

>Inb4 this is an FBI fag posing as a kid

For all you know, I could be a 60-year-old pedophile, baiting you all. Although my faggotry is too pure to be fabricated.

StarFBIfag here. You're all creeps.

Yeah, you're really a massive faggot. What are you doing on Sup Forums? You have a whole life ahead of you.
A whole life of pain and misery. The penetrated boypuss is only the beginning.

>shit tier anime waifu images
Underaged confirmed.

Starfag queer, I'm practically a sadist, getting yelled at by people on the internet.

Just get yelled at in person. Or put on a wig and jerk off the whole football team and let them take turns kicking your testicles. Plenty of sadism there

Starfag here, nice trips, they don't lie.

What trips?

show us your shota booty or kindly kill yourself

It didn't end in trips though newfag. Just leave

I'd pay you to end your life.

Oh, thanks for the information. I thought trips could be anywhere.

this
how fucking new are you?

Well, my work here is done. I'll see you around, anons. I've gathered more attention than I needed, so thank you.
(I've been here since Summer)

Anyway, Starfag will return. Gooday.

>literal summerfag

That was bait, faggot. You took it.