What are your thoughts on the Hells Angels?

What are your thoughts on the Hells Angels?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1994/07/31/us/oregon-jury-convicts-man-in-4-killings-linked-to-hell-s-angels.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_Run_Riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bunch of faggots with whores on their arms.

Criminal thugs that pretend to have morals to justify being pieces of shit.

They do excellent security jobs.

debased white trash on amphetamines from broken families, usually victims of childhood sexual abuse

This

This drug addict homeless guy that abandoned his kids got recruited from my town

Real top notch recruitment process.

>pic related, your friendly neighbourhood extortionist

Yeah, ask the Rolling Stones how excellent their security is.

did Dennis the Menace replace this guys dentures with chicklets too?

Ask them why none of their speedheads learned how to drive a boat too when they tried to kill Mick Jagger lmfao

I was being ironical. You fucking daft cunt

Your everyday strong-in-numbers cowards who think fear equals to respect.

Fear does equal respect.

refer to this
>you scared yet?

they're canadian right?

Ironical?

Doncha think?

Stupid illiterate fucktard.

Uh, no the two things are entirely separate concepts. You can respect someone without fearing them, and you can fear someone without respecting them.

no. it doesn't. when i respect someone i don't hate their guts.

weren't these the skinheads that worked security for Trump?

kek wow they gonna help him build the wall too? where they gonna get their coke then?

Love them. They are the angels of Hell. They protect the innocence from the evils of this world.

Fight me irl

scum

This.

masters at gang stalking and intimidation.

failures at caring for their children and getting over themselves.

Honestly, pretty respectable organization. They have a stash house not far from me (bricked up most of the windows), and they don't bother anyone who doesn't interfere with them. I don't mind that they do stuff under the radar as they're going about it far safer than your average street kid. I'd work for them. Not sure if they're taking resumes for supply chain professionals...

they're the bad guys

nytimes.com/1994/07/31/us/oregon-jury-convicts-man-in-4-killings-linked-to-hell-s-angels.html

>kill two 7 year old twin daughters cus someone told someone you were a pimp
>noone fucks with angels!

lol not one of you little faggots would say jack shit to a senior H.A.member ..you'd just shut your mouths and watch and listen how the world is run from behind the scenes ..low level POS like the photo you posted are used as fall downs ..they wil never become full patched members ..these guys run very large amounts of the world you live in

Fuck off. I'm 1%. What the fuck are you? Yeah that's what I thought....

got robbed by a scumbag like 5 years ago so i went to the cops cus i knew it was him.

he became an angel and still held a grudge apparently cus he got caught and bein an angel made his cock bigger.

they'll ruin your life just because they feel like it.

fuck it.

Idk the bible is pretty weird but I guess they are like super-humans.

I'd tell you to suck my cock, but I wouldn't want you to try and take it between your brittle chapped lips and then scrape your ugly decayed teeth up and down on it.

show us your patches pussy.

Fuck off

No u

wegotabadassoverhere.png

organized crime is cowardly not cool

Had to bar a member of the "Filthy Few" from a club I worked at one time...

What happened

you guys used to be cool, when it was just after vietnam.

now you're all junkies and lowlifes. whats the recruitment process? bein a piece of shit human being?

suck this dick nigga do it

details.

Give me your address

you guys already got it. believe me :)

H.A. ALL THE WAY!

I was in Laughlin when the River Run Riot happened - bunch of douchebags, Angels and Mongols both.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_Run_Riot

BRREBRRRRBRBRBBBRBRBRBREEBRBRBBREEEEEEEEEBEBRBRBRBRRBEBRBBRBEBEEEEBRBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBRBRBBRBEBBBRBRBRBEBBRBRBERRBTBBREEERREEEEEEEEEBRRBR REEEEE

He accepted it, coz I'd been polite and helped keep the peace in the past. Venue was strictly neutral, we had a reputation for being fair, ie. individual not patch bans if someone got out of line.

Pretty cool guys and doesnt afraid of anything

White

Fuck the Angels, scumbags one and all.

>brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrrrbrrrrr
>goddamn mongolians!

if i wanted to hang out with dudes that pushed drugs to kids and made them fatherless for pocket change id fuckin prob have killed myself already

you bet

Clearly, still doesn't get it.

been watching to much Sons of Anarchy son, Hells Angels in Australia are just out and out criminals, the only codes they have might be internal elsewise they are low lives

faggots.

Fuck you motherfucker aussie scum

This makes me hard

faggots.

Kys pussy

we got a fuckload of em here in Canada

i dont really mind them its not like they fucked my life up or anything

8=====D BRRRBRRRRRRRBRBRBRBRRRR

22. Green world. VFFV.

sure thing faggot-kid-with-a-redneck-uncle-in-81

wat

Why aren't you dead yet

does anybody have any stories about bikers in general?

id like to hear some shit from the filthy few guys but i doubt they're allowed to say shit.

you only hear about the story after they get caught and the body parts roll ashore

>be me
>be 20ish
>work for small construction company
>job renovating this huge-ass house in middle of nowhere
>house owner is higher-up in HA
>bro-tier
>Brings couple of cases of beer every Friday so we can drink and shoot the shit
>one Friday "user, how would you like to make a couple grand?"
>what I gotta do?
>"Just deliver this duffel bag to my guy in the next town"
>Sounds good to me
>pays me in advance
>deliver bag to his guy
>never looked in bag, but based on weight, pretty sure it was guns.

I punched one in the face once! Of course he hit back and made my eye bleed but no one died or got ko'ed so it was ok. Cops said I "injured his nose."
I needed medi glu to fix the cut in my face.

>pic related
>the face he made when I first swung at him after he shoved me like mr tough guy

Bikers dont do coke they do meth consisting of 90 percent toilet cleaner or some othet shit.

They don't run shit. They're meth head troglodytes that think being tuff guyz makes them important. Fuck you and fuck your club of degenerates you wannabe.

whyd you hit em though

yeah i aint hatin on all angels, he seems cool

coulda just been grooming you for a job though.

Dont hate us because we are beautiful

complete faggot detected

Because he shoved me like mr tough guy.

>muh diq
Butthurt shitskin detected

Bunch of faggots looking for attention.

Scott County, Indiana. They gave everyone AIDS by slinging heroin, meth and some pharmy.. can't remember name. Started making money with whores until the HIV went national. No honor. They'd sell their sister to rise in the ranks.

Nothing like the Outlaws.

This ladies and gentlemen is fake. News

This poster ladies and gentlemen, is a faggot.

thats fuckin scary.

where im from i guess theres been methamphetamine mixed with fentanyl and people are fuckin dying from it and shit.

i guess fentanyl is some shit you can od easy on cus its like 100x stronger than morphine.

fuck off

U fuck off

English 101

I had respect for Them until two months ago. An Angel entered a kebab house, and ordered bis kebab. The chef asked him if he wants bis kebab hot. He denied. After he eat it, he left in a car. What the fuck.

>thoughts
Fuck off spook

without paying? is that the problem? or you think kebabs should always be hot

fuckin wat

newfag detected

Why oh why do we let retards and shit skins use the internet

Stop deleting your posts you goddamn retard!

Yeah the paying, an angel pays?! And which fucking hard bastard riding motorcycles likes his kebab NOT hot?!? That is a big problem!

An Angel shall ride away, never in a car unless its an sl600 with 12 cylinders. But best on chopper fucking loud. They have my respect then.

Topkek. I fought guys bigger than them.

6'3
205 lbs
>12 years Muay Thai

im glad they are back, maybe there will be less rampant crime

God damn who is that chick.

lies. go back to eating your top Ramen and polishing your katana

be a good double dragon and beat them all up

Out lows Bandidos

I know right try a reverse image search

Found her Rachel James
I think I'll go tear into her pussy and watch some black guy paint her in cum... Sounds a bit cuck but I'm not into that